Home: Behavioral Problems: Aggresive Dogs and Puppies:
Urgent....Plz advise

nicky_spykeaz
Doggyman

Jan 17, 2006, 1:51 AM

Post #1 of 21 (6683 views)
Shortcut
Urgent....Plz advise Can't Post

This is what happen...last Thursday....is when it all began..
My Bobby, now turning 3 years old....Benjy another dog i adopt is turning 1 i assume..
They start fighting since then...This get worse yesterday afternoon that now they have punch hole on them..
I suspect that BObby has hormanal problem cuz it all start also when BObby try to humP Bowey, the youngest male in the Family 7 months..Can this contribute to his weird behaviour???
I try to separate them with water hose, firecracker, but it fail... i know it sound cruel but i have to stop them... Now is worse until even when they dont see each other, my Bobby will growl and growl all his mighty.. Even when there is a door separation...OMG..i out of idea...voice command only work when they are not in fight only when Bobby is growling, thank god, my command is still my command.. Benjy care less about Bobby present but not BObby, he will on guard when he can smell or see Benjy....
My Bobby is already the alpha dog cuz we make it that way cuz he is the first one in home.. WE MAKE SURE they take their turn when come to eating, walking, car ride and all the patting and praising...
My Benjy normally is the one who give up and let his bro, Bobby beat him up..That normally cause less damage..but now my Benjy fight back so that is when the blood shed happen...

Now one thing, and i hope this is the last thing i need to do, should i neuter my Bobby?? Will it at least least his aggressive towards his brother...or what should i do??? Neutering is the last thing i want to do so plz help...

Cheers ya,

Nicki the Devil live by the reputation of the name

boBby is a craz3 car PassaNger
Fat FaT other case Elegant Car GuEst
What make Me?
A LoYal huMan Driver.... Frown

NoBody is Prefect, Guess What i am Nobody
Nice to meet YOu

(Bobby+Nicky craze JT memBer)

BoBby San DogstEr
http://www.dogster.com/?158414

http://spykeaz-devil.blogspot.com/

Amanda85
Doggyman

Mar 17, 2006, 4:10 AM

Post #2 of 21 (6599 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nicky_spykeaz] Urgent....Plz advise [In reply to] Can't Post

hi there , long time no chat....

was shocked to hear about bobby's problem there.....

so have you find a solution yet??

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

nicky_spykeaz
Doggyman

Mar 17, 2006, 4:54 PM

Post #3 of 21 (6592 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amanda85] Urgent....Plz advise [In reply to] Can't Post

yes..i neuter both of time..giving them time to accept each other again.....mean time...benjy and other dog is spending time in their big play pen n bobby and bowey staying with me in a new home SmileSmile

Cheers ya,

Nicki the Devil live by the reputation of the name

boBby is a craz3 car PassaNger
Fat FaT other case Elegant Car GuEst
What make Me?
A LoYal huMan Driver.... Frown

NoBody is Prefect, Guess What i am Nobody
Nice to meet YOu

(Bobby+Nicky craze JT memBer)

BoBby San DogstEr
http://www.dogster.com/?158414

http://spykeaz-devil.blogspot.com/

Amanda85
Doggyman

Mar 18, 2006, 12:51 AM

Post #4 of 21 (6586 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nicky_spykeaz] Urgent....Plz advise [In reply to] Can't Post

huh?!? u hv already shift from serdang??

so where u stay now??

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

ambermae
Dog Kichi

Aug 11, 2006, 2:42 AM

Post #5 of 21 (6196 views)
Shortcut

Neuter all of them.That should solve the problem.

shiuan
Novice

Oct 3, 2006, 9:13 PM

Post #6 of 21 (6129 views)
Shortcut

may i ask...how to Join Forum?
erm...i have a question,as what i can see,rottweiler's owners are a lot more around us compare to Doberman's owners.Why?

Amanda85
Doggyman

Oct 3, 2006, 9:19 PM

Post #7 of 21 (6124 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shiuan] Urgent....Plz advise [In reply to] Can't Post

trend n availability probably.....as u can c now more n more huskies around too...

so i think in a few yrs time...d public will get 2 adopt huskies frm spca...

Pacco de Mongrel

shiuan
Novice

Oct 3, 2006, 9:20 PM

Post #8 of 21 (6125 views)
Shortcut

erm...as we know,our Gov. has enforce some dogs' rules,actually i am quite curious that --rottie's owner need to attend certain lesson...But,i didnt see Doberman in the list!Just only because of some cases that bring Rottie's reputation down?

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Oct 15, 2006, 4:57 AM

Post #9 of 21 (6066 views)
Shortcut

shiuan...

got such rules? please share a lil.. me stil mcc Crazy

i think dobes are not required yet but rotties, yes... maybe bcos the incident that rotties bite ppl b4.. some say bite until die and some say oni seriously injured .. tat y the rules here on rotties damn strict..

my uncle also kena bit by a fierce rottie 1 year ago.. also dono y he go and approach an angry rottie

My beloved Molly looks like MooMooo

My beloved Snoopy makes 1 of the funniest beagle in the world

My beloved Lassie is the teh-est sheltie although he is a male !

Frown Molly Gal : 16 June 2007 | Snoopy Zai : 4 Jan 2010 | Lassie Zai : 23 April 2010

| Husky Zai : 24 Jan 2010
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit my Jewelleries Online

Photography Business Website coming up soon ^^

shiuan
Novice

Oct 18, 2006, 9:23 PM

Post #10 of 21 (6045 views)
Shortcut
Re: [SupaMolly] Urgent....Plz advise [In reply to] Can't Post

erm...i am not so sure about the rules...maybe u can check this out when you visit your dog's Vet.oh ya,do u know anyone who is breeding Doberman? i love doberman...i wish to buy a doberman to present to my sister.haha...i have a dog,rottweiler mix with weimarener...how about you?

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Oct 19, 2006, 8:32 AM

Post #11 of 21 (6040 views)
Shortcut

shiuan..

oh ok then.. will check on it

Doberman ah ? not sure oh.. as far as i know.. none.. but will keep u updated if have.. just visit this thread some times and maybe u wll find the ans one day

u have an eye Shiuan.. i like doberman for their 'manness' too kekeke ! smart looking !

i think , if u want to find, u can find the threads on the Sale section in this forum...

my kid is BC X Lab.. so.. love her loads !

Frown Molly Gal : 16 June 2007 | Snoopy Zai : 4 Jan 2010 | Lassie Zai : 23 April 2010

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PSY
K9 Kaki

Oct 20, 2006, 3:55 AM

Post #12 of 21 (6022 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

Just read your thread if you wish to get intouch with some doberman breeders drop me a line at liteweimer @ yahoo .com They are very lovely dogs that is if you get those with right temperament.

shiuan
Novice

Oct 22, 2006, 11:18 PM

Post #13 of 21 (6000 views)
Shortcut

hi supamolly and PSV...erm..my dog has a little of skin problem recently.there're two parts on her body have minor bald(diameter around 1cm),one is at the abdomen and another one is on the hand.is't every dog must have skin problem sometime?erm...for my dog,normally it'll recover itself after some time.where are you staying?...oh ya...if you guys have anyone who wanna sell german shepherd or doberman puppy,can send me a msg, lit_shiuan@hotmail.com or lit_shiuan@yahoo.co.tw .i wish to present a puppy to my sister.hope i can get the cheapest one,haha~!econ crisis is near....

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Oct 23, 2006, 4:14 AM

Post #14 of 21 (5997 views)
Shortcut

shiuan...

for ur dog's skin prob, i think better check on his food, his activities (whether indoor/outdoor), dogs that he mix with..

food becos he might get sensitive to certain content of the food u gave him..

activities becos he might get insect bites or mites infest if he outdoors..

dogs that he mix with becos he might get infection from other dogs on skin problem..

if all these not applicable, i suggest u go see vet... opps not u.. but ur kid hehehe !

for every dogs taht wil experience skin infection ah.. this im not sure.. but so far all my dad's dogs 5 of them, oni 1 got skin infection, bcos the dog fight with one other dog outside our house last year..

as far as i know... my kid never had skin infection

i stay in cheras., how abt you ?

i will keep u updated if theres any dobes for sale .. u prefer home breeders?been viewing STAR newsppr pets section.. not yet see any dobe breeders though..

maybe tml will have hehehe !

shiuan
Novice

Oct 23, 2006, 11:45 AM

Post #15 of 21 (5989 views)
Shortcut

erm...thanks for ur advises and opinion`!my dog seldom mix with other dogs...normally there's a gate in between when she make friends with other dogs.about the food,i give some white rice(nothing inside) and dog food.erm...do u think it's something to do with Gen?bc i heard some people said that Gen is one of the factor that you dog will get skin infection.
about the Dobes,thanks a lot...keep me update!
my hometown is in Kuantan,but studying in Cyberjaya now.So,most of the time i will be in Cyerjaya.i have many friends staying in Cheras.haha~!are u working?

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Oct 23, 2006, 12:04 PM

Post #16 of 21 (5986 views)
Shortcut

shiuan..

wa so late ade u still no sleep ah ? ahahaha ! and most of all.. u r welcome

anyway, since ur kid has been separated from other dogs by a gate, ur gate is grill gate ? if it is, cant waranty that no infectious agents skip from other dogs (especially strays which, normally dirty and infected) onto ur kid's body.. those infectious agents u cant see with naked eyes..

as for food, i think is no prob.. but some dog foods has some substances in it that might trigger allergies in ur kid's blood, therefore causing reactions, that would eventually lead to skin infection, as a sign of infection..

so.. my advice is : better check it out at the vet.. once in a while.. and also ask what is the most possible cause hehe ! if this always happens, maybe can buy some dropping liquid from vet and apply on ur kid's some parts of the body to prevent the same thing hapen again yah !

so, in future, if u see abnormal redness prevailing on ur kid's skin, means the alarm is on.. cus allergic has landed...

if u realy can afford, and skin infections ALWAYS happen, i suggest u do a whole blood test on ur kid.. that will give indications of what foreign bodies are in ur kid's blood cells that doesnt accept anythng ingested..

bc u mean Border Collies ? well, as far as genetic inheritance is concerned, BCs are not prone to skin infection by genetic, but are prone to flea attacks.. so.. the genetic factor in BCs are HD (Hip dysplasia), epilepsy, fits, and eye problems.. so far, none on skin infection

the breed im sure of skin infection is Siberian Huskies..

Im still a student in Uni. doing final year now.. icic.. ur frens also study in cheras ?

shiuan
Novice

Oct 26, 2006, 10:34 AM

Post #17 of 21 (5971 views)
Shortcut

hello molly!i used to stay up late recently,because it's holiday now.haha.where are u studying actually?i have a friend who is studying final year(vet) in UM now...the friend that stays in Cheras is studying in MMU,same university with me.
erm...i think the infection shouldnt be from other dogs,because i am abit "stereotyping" when my dog wants to make friend with others...once i see the dog has something wrong(normally before my dog get close with the dog),i will pull my dog away.
i just brought her to clinic today,the Vet doesnt really know what is the cause.she just said normally dog food would not be the cause of this skin problem.erm...she gave me uncountable of tablets and a medical shampoo.tablets are expensive than i thought(this is the first time i sent my dog to clinic bc of sickness)...haha.
actually what breed are your kids belong to?

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Oct 26, 2006, 11:41 PM

Post #18 of 21 (5964 views)
Shortcut

shiuan...

hehe, now i same with u.. just finished my final exam just now.. so.. now... time to enjoy hehehe !

im studying in UCSI (Sedaya) in Tmn Connaught Cheras.. so lo.. hehe !

Wow ! MMU quite far from cheras ? How ur fren go Uni ? Ahhh UPM.. last time got a placement there, but they ask me to study Tekstile Crazy Me, if can turn back time, wan study something else hehehe !

icicic.. haha ! very smart of u to be stereotypical At least u can make sure no stingy insect unknown species land on ur kid and subsequently ur whole house haha !

But,.. im a bit worried for ur cutie thou.. i mean the vet thing.. she doesnt know wat the cause is, yet give u lotsa tablet to let ur cutie 'try' ? well it sounds like being a guinea pig le.. u have to know that each tablet of the pills contain certain chemicals with different pharmacological properties from each other, and that if ur cutie 'tries' every tablet, imagine ur cutie ade taken in all kinds of chemicals from each pill, and that some, sure no effect on ur cutie, but stays in ur cutie's body (bloodstream)... not good le.. scared later the chemicals take effect then condition might be worse... imagine u no flu but take flu medicine Crazy

my suggestion is : don take the pills, since the vet ade cant help diagnose wat cause the skin prob, apa lagi the dead pills ? so.. just try the shamppo only and see how ur cutie's skin condition.. if still no better, i suggest u see another vet.. where u stay ? u can browse thru vet threads to look for reputable vets..

hehe.. with our cutie, everything also got first time

btw, my gurl is BC x Lab

shiuan
Novice

Oct 27, 2006, 10:52 AM

Post #19 of 21 (5956 views)
Shortcut

haha...my friend is renting a house in Cyberjaya,easier for her to go to campus everyday.Oh..UCSI,my friend's sister is studying there also...it's quite expensive right?i mean the fees...
few days ago,i saw a Bullmastiff,he has an innocent face and not aggresive at all...no barks when i was trying to approach him...beside the house is my friend's house.my frined told me that the owner had left the house for 2 days at least and the Bullmastiff has nothing to eat for 2 days~!only water is over there...and shits were all around~!sounds pity right?really angry with the owner dy...
oh ya....hamster...u like hamster?haha...my tutor's hamster had past away jsut beofre i left cyberjaya 2 weeks ago...my tutor cried...
erm...wanna exchange MSN?you can add me through this e-mail address,lit_shiuan@hotmail.com
btw,wat is BC breed?
haha....
lit shiuan~

kChy

Oct 27, 2006, 6:10 PM

Post #20 of 21 (5953 views)
Shortcut

Border Collie?
missing Oreo very much,
loving Viki to the max.

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Oct 29, 2006, 7:25 AM

Post #21 of 21 (5944 views)
Shortcut

shiuan...

oh i see... hmmm... good le renting house...

ya lo... ucsi... damn expensive ! really cekik my throat wei ! haih... don say liaw.. me headache when think of the people working there especially the finance ppl...

woah the bullmastiff master y litat ga ! haih... he should train him to at least go toilet ma.. haih.. sad sad sad... then the house ma so filthy lo... i haih again...

hamster ah... im a great fan ! last time got a pack of hamster also.. but after some time.. died all.. haih.. all old old.. but all very adorable !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yala i will sure cry also if im ur lecturer... i cried like hell tat time when they died,,, and no apetite to eat the whole day.. haih.. really missed them !

u mean hotmail or yahoo ? ppcom autoly 'filter any email host..

BC = Border Collie

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my