Penang SPCA website

maxaus
Novice

Jan 15, 2006, 7:51 PM

Post #1 of 6 (6819 views)
Shortcut
Penang SPCA website Can't Post

Hi everyone in Penang,

The SPCA has been revamping its website and we have a lovely adoption gallery with a selection of our babies to look at. At present it needs to be updated as our volunteer that does the gallery is on holidays but we should be updated by end of month. Thanks to a lovely write up by the Star newspaper we have had quite a few adoptions this month so many of the dogs pictured have now been adopted but of course any free places we get have been filled by new comers so there are quite a few new puppies not on there. The web site address is

http://www.spca-penang.net/adoption.htm

Please go have a look, I think they are beautiful.

Bec

tiffanyayn
Novice

Jan 16, 2006, 7:41 PM

Post #2 of 6 (6795 views)
Shortcut
Re: [maxaus] Penang SPCA website [In reply to] Can't Post

hi....

i already visited the penang spca website & it's really nice...keep on it..

cheers tiffany

carinmanfong
Enthusiast

Jan 17, 2006, 4:53 AM

Post #3 of 6 (6780 views)
Shortcut
Re: [maxaus] Penang SPCA website [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Hi everyone in Penang,

The SPCA has been revamping its website and we have a lovely adoption gallery with a selection of our babies to look at. At present it needs to be updated as our volunteer that does the gallery is on holidays but we should be updated by end of month. Thanks to a lovely write up by the Star newspaper we have had quite a few adoptions this month so many of the dogs pictured have now been adopted but of course any free places we get have been filled by new comers so there are quite a few new puppies not on there. The web site address is

www.spca-penang.net/adoption.htm

Please go have a look, I think they are beautiful.

Bec

helo, good to hear that.. the doggies has found their new home!! :)

the web site is nice ~ but i have some opinion..(hope you dont mind..)if the symbols can change to something that is easy to understand like pictures ?? i think that would b more interesting..:)i found that it can be more interesting.. like a wish list ? mayb public can state what breed / colour/ age they would like to adopt.. then spca can contact them when they have doggies which is best match to them... :)

just my 2 cent worth opinion~~

regards

carin
**A pet is a LIFE TIME commitment..**

jaymie
New User

Jan 20, 2006, 3:49 AM

Post #4 of 6 (6749 views)
Shortcut
Re: [carinmanfong] Penang SPCA website [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi, Im a Penangties too. Just wanna ask if there is anything i can help?(other than $$$ coz im still a student and jobless).I will try to help. Like bath for the dogs? Fund raising activities or anything i can do.PM me ya!Smile

carinmanfong
Enthusiast

Jan 20, 2006, 4:22 AM

Post #5 of 6 (6742 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jaymie] Penang SPCA website [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Hi, Im a Penangties too. Just wanna ask if there is anything i can help?(other than $$$ coz im still a student and jobless).I will try to help. Like bath for the dogs? Fund raising activities or anything i can do.PM me ya!Smile

hahaa.. i think they do need help other than $$.. you can call spca to be a volunteer!
**A pet is a LIFE TIME commitment..**

lin_seang
Novice

Jan 20, 2006, 11:54 PM

Post #6 of 6 (6729 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jaymie] Penang SPCA website [In reply to] Can't Post

hei jaymie

im from penang 2 ..
ok im oso interested 2 help in SPCA penang .. mayb we can find 1 day go there 2gather ..
do u play msn messenger if u do .. messenger olseang@ hot mail com

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my