Shedding Season ?

woof
Dog Kichi

Jan 13, 2006, 10:20 PM

Post #1 of 3 (485 views)
Shortcut
Shedding Season ? Can't Post

Howdy Dog Dude,

Me Dog Lovie is shedding like nobody's bizness, just recovered from ticks n fleas n now shed till my house flood wif fur ...... question question hehe =

1. I know GR shed twice a year, how far is the gap of shedding season ?

2. Do dog shed when they are reaching puberty or when they are almost on heat? My dog is about 6months young. Never see any blood stain yet, duno whether the heat season is on or not.

3. how do i control the shedding ? Is there anything i can do ? As i m living in a condo, fur everywhere is not good.

4. Wil breathing in fur cause anything ?

Yours in the World of Animal,
Woof Woof

mbless
K9 Kaki

Jan 15, 2006, 8:04 AM

Post #2 of 3 (475 views)
Shortcut
Re: [woof] Shedding Season ? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi woof try this....... brush your dog in the morning and vacum him in the evening. Use the brush for vacuming sofa n vacum him..... on low or medium.
Shedding cannot b help lor. The hair, if you r not allergic its ok.
I also use the magic mop. It helps to pick up hair. And also those sticky roller tingy.
FrownFrown

woof
Dog Kichi

Jan 16, 2006, 7:29 PM

Post #3 of 3 (458 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mbless] Shedding Season ? [In reply to] Can't Post

very leceh ler sometimes, haaaaaai ....... normally how long a shedding last ? 3weeks ? 4 weeks ? this morning i realize not much hair caught in the brush when i brush her this morning, hopefully it's ending soon, sigh ........

In Reply To
Hi woof try this....... brush your dog in the morning and vacum him in the evening. Use the brush for vacuming sofa n vacum him..... on low or medium.
Shedding cannot b help lor. The hair, if you r not allergic its ok.
I also use the magic mop. It helps to pick up hair. And also those sticky roller tingy.

Yours in the World of Animal,
Woof Woof

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my