what would yr choice be?

Dog Kichi

Jan 12, 2006, 6:53 PM

Post #1 of 11 (943 views)
Shortcut
what would yr choice be? Can't Post

hi there

would apprecaite u guys' input.

i'm gonna to move to a corner lot terrace house (with an extra land measuring about 1500 sq ft) soon and thinking of getting me and my family a dog. My requirements are as follows:-
  1. relatively obedience and easy to train.
  2. not too active as my parents wont hv the energy to keep up with them. i on the other hand can only play with them after office hours.
  3. Not too hassle to groom.
  4. No preference in size.

so what kind of dog will u recommend for me?

thanks!!!

CLing80
Novice

Jan 12, 2006, 8:18 PM

Post #2 of 11 (928 views)
Shortcut
Re: [8033] what would yr choice be? [In reply to] Can't Post

Wow!! Corner lot. How I wish to stay at a corner lot to have extra green space for my dog.

I will go for labrador, pug, beagle or hush puppies. I go for lunch first. Will come back for more choice.

Nice to meet you!

Dog Kichi

Jan 13, 2006, 1:02 AM

Post #3 of 11 (897 views)
Shortcut
Re: [CLing80] what would yr choice be? [In reply to] Can't Post

hi chee ling,

i also reckon that a lab retriver would be a better choice for me Wink

saw yr earlier post that u also hv a pup lab retriver rite? do u mind telling me how much u bought it? where?

CLing80
Novice

Jan 13, 2006, 7:52 PM

Post #4 of 11 (873 views)
Shortcut

hey 8033,

I actually adopted mine from my uncle's fren. Unfortunately, his mother went missing after a couple of months leaving his father alone at home now Unsure.

My fren bought one from a family from Tmn Teratai recently at RM900. I was hanging around at a Korean mart @ Ampang Avenue and I saw the notice on Lab puppies for sale so I forwarded the contact no. to her.

Would you prefer to buy from a pet shop or owner? Or do you mind to buy from SPCA?

Another suggestion would be to contact previous owners in the Puppies on Sale section to check if he/she still have anymore Lab puppies for sale. My fren will be going to SPCA later. I ald told her to check for you as well. Tongue

Dog Kichi

Jan 13, 2006, 10:19 PM

Post #5 of 11 (860 views)
Shortcut
Re: [CLing80] what would yr choice be? [In reply to] Can't Post

thanks, chee ling Smile

i do not hv any preference from whom i get the pup...but the thing is i wont move to my new house until april and that means i can only acquire a pup after that...

anyway, how's yr little doggie doing? mind to share yr experience??

CLing80
Novice

Jan 17, 2006, 2:03 AM

Post #6 of 11 (844 views)
Shortcut

Hey 8033,

Good news! I dunno how to forward the attachment to you. Pls go to the section under "New members introduction" to check out William's puppy's picture. I know that it's a bit too early since you r only moving this April BUT maybe you can discuss with William on alternative ideas. Bingo needs a new HOME SWEET HOME!

Labrador Retriever FOR SALE: 3 Months Old Quote | Reply

Dear All,

I know this is the wrong thread to post for "Dog for Sale" however, I'm running a little out of options, I'm moving to a service apartments
and dogs are not allowed there, therefore I would like to sell my Labrador Retriver which is of pure breed and only 3 months old.

Price wise is negotiable starting at RM 900. Serious buyers and sources can contact me through this number at 012-6929-888 (William)
Breeders and other members who are just curious, can leave a message through this thread.

Anyone who wants to comment on me posting this thread at the wrong place can keep ur comments to yourself, I'm not interested to hear any.

Serious buyers who are interested can make any deal through me in Private!

Regards,

William
William and Bingo

Dog's Property Laws. Section 45 U.S Animal Law Code.

If I like it, it's mine.

If it's in my mouth, it's mine.

If I can take it from you, it's mine.

If I had it a little while ago, it's mine.

If it's mine, it must never appear to be yours in any way.

If I'm chewing something up, all the pieces are mine.

If it just looks like mine, it's mine.

If I saw it first, it's mine.

If you are playing with something and you put it down, it
automatically
becomes mine.

If it's broken, it's yours

scout
Dog Kichi

Feb 9, 2006, 9:10 PM

Post #7 of 11 (794 views)
Shortcut

Hi 8033 :D [nice nick... hehe]

Welcome!!! And yes I would fully support a Lab Retriever... My Scout is a Lab, and he is everything that you will ever want .

Anyway, my friend's friend told my friend that their labs are expecting a litter (they are not breeders, but just happen to have another litter :P). Last year the same pair had a litter and some of my friends got the pups. They looks OK to me, but no cert. Don't think they are selling that expensive. If you're interested, I can ask for u?

Kookee
Enthusiast

Feb 9, 2006, 9:35 PM

Post #8 of 11 (793 views)
Shortcut

Hi 8033,

Welcome! Yes, agree with the rest - Lab do fit your bill. They are reliable, amiable and sturdy - all the qualities of a good companion. Not all of us have the luxury of your space so do put it to good use Smile

**Yogi Puiga-Yoga**

Dog Kichi

Feb 13, 2006, 5:46 PM

Post #9 of 11 (763 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Kookee] what would yr choice be? [In reply to] Can't Post

hi guys,

thank u all for yr suggestions and advice!! i too love to hv a lab but after having discussed with my family members, we decided to get a smaller size dog first, a MS most probably. maybe will try to get a lab in the future.

btw, i also like border collie a lot...but i dont really think i will hv enough time for them, sigh...

regards,

ck

p/s: 8033 is my car's no. la Tongue

CLing80
Novice

Feb 15, 2006, 5:32 AM

Post #10 of 11 (748 views)
Shortcut

Winklab or MS oso not a problem. s long s ur family comfortable with your choice. dun forget to share some picture later ya!

Happy Valentines Day to all!

natasha_fernz

Feb 25, 2006, 12:46 AM

Post #11 of 11 (710 views)
Shortcut
Re: [scout] what would yr choice be? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Grace

How are you? Kookee and Chuck_Chung would like to organise a Lab get together... will you be interested? What's your email address? I'll include you in our email list...

alternatively send me an email at natasha_fernz@yahoo.co.uk

Hope to hear from you soon
Natasha Fernz
Frown

CLEOPATRA'S Blog:MAD ABOUT LABRADOR RETRIEVERS

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my