First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

michellendog
Novice

Mar 25, 2006, 6:03 AM

Post #26 of 28 (6491 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Golden Warrior] Nice Pet Shop in JB? [In reply to] Can't Post

WinkHi Golden Warrior,

Thanks for your support. We will certainly keep in touch. Hopefully soon we will be able to meet up and share experience together.

About your husky, I assumed that you used positive reinforcement (Food) and positive punishment(Leash) for your training.
As we know dogs learn through repitition and consistency, if your husky still refuse to sit after 2 months. It may because of several reason.
1. Timing is critical. Reward for the wanted behaviour should be start from immediately and slowly increasing the time interval.
2. Do not repeat the command. One command one action. Remember, you are giving a command.
3. Positive reinforcement should not work in fixed interval or fixed ratio all the time. Variable interval and ratio help to condition your dog better, help you dog to perform better for your desire behavior.
4. Training is a game. Make it fun and enjoyable. Remember to reward the right behavior at right time.
5. Never too fast too early.
Just some suggestion. Hope it will work. Hahaha. Keep in Touch.
Hopefully, one day when i became a dog trainer, and we will became a good friends.

JustineBiBi

Mar 30, 2006, 6:56 AM

Post #27 of 28 (6468 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Orange] Nice Pet Shop in JB? [In reply to] Can't Post

helo orange...

nice to meet u here!

in future, u can join us for the gathering! i'm staying in desa cemerlang. how about u? anyway, can sms me at 017-7550550. thanks

Sheryl
Novice

Jul 25, 2009, 12:09 AM

Post #28 of 28 (6308 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sean] Nice Pet Shop in JB? [In reply to] Can't Post

hi all,

I personally dont quite like the Super Pet in Sri Tebrau. The male boss is arrogant, and although it seem that he owns a dog, i doubt he truly love dogs.

I have been sending my dog there for grooming and as it takes time, i usually leave my dog there till evening time that i pick up from the shop. I have done so many times and there are cases when i picked up my dog after 9pm.

Then one day, when i reached the shop at around 915pm, the shop has been closed down. The male boss did not take down my number and so there is no way to contact me. But the thing is that I have been bringing my dog there for grooming based on the history he should have trusted that i would come back to my dog.

The shop just closed like that. And so i was left concerning abt my dog and that nite i missed my dog but i couldnt do anything.

NExt day around 11am+ i went back to pick up my dog and he was not friendly at all and said that next time thing like this he will charge me for boarding fee.

Not even a single sorry.

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my