Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog Friendly Places:
Any dog gathering places in JB?

JustineBiBi

Jan 11, 2006, 9:11 AM

Post #1 of 6 (1666 views)
Shortcut
Any dog gathering places in JB? Can't Post

Hi everyone,

I m from JB and have a 2 years old Shih Tzu, BiBi (boy). For the past 2 years, he is always alone. Only playing with his toys, his "daddy & mummy" (also "dad & mum" family members only) He seldom get a chance to mix with other dog pals. Don't know whether he'll get bored from being together with human? If, you guys got any idea of places that we can have dog gathering... advise pls....

JustineBiBi

Mar 5, 2006, 6:07 AM

Post #2 of 6 (1641 views)
Shortcut
Re: [JustineBiBi] Any dog gathering places in JB? [In reply to] Can't Post

I'm planning to have a dog gathering.... anyone interested? don't mind if u all can suggest date and venue!!

kimlee
Novice

Mar 9, 2006, 2:04 AM

Post #3 of 6 (1631 views)
Shortcut

Count me in if you guys have any gathering at JB.Please inform me once you all confirm.Thanks!

Haze
Novice

Mar 13, 2006, 7:51 PM

Post #4 of 6 (1614 views)
Shortcut

hi justine...

i not really sure weather Jb has a nice place for doggie gathering but jb is very near singapore right..

i know that singapore there are a place call pet movers at Pasir Ris petfarm.. there are selling puppy

and there is a big supermark sell dog food and etc.... other than that they also has a big playground

for all pet lover to gather and let the doggie run .. is free of charge... u can see a lot of diffrence breed on weekend.... there is a swimming pool too, for dog to swimming....Smile

if you interested to go there, u can feel free to call me at 94380513. i bring my doggie to run every sunday....

(This post was edited by Haze on Mar 13, 2006, 8:00 PM)

JustineBiBi

Mar 14, 2006, 7:34 AM

Post #5 of 6 (1604 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Haze] Any dog gathering places in JB? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Haze,

I also don't have any idea hether got any suitable place for our dog gathering! But, we'll try to arrange it. Hopefully, everything can go smoothly!

Ya, i know in Singapore there are a lot of programs going on for the furkids... I'm so admire the dog oners in Singapore... they can bring their furkids around the place in Singapore! They can have fun together with them! Hope that one day we can have such a gathering like what is going on in Singapore!

I'll give u a call if i happen to go to Singapore then! Nice to meet u!

Haze
Novice

Mar 15, 2006, 1:00 AM

Post #6 of 6 (1594 views)
Shortcut

hi..

do u know singapore do sell doggie trolley (mostly same like baby trolley) so u can put your doggie in to the trolley and bring thrm go shopping in the shopping centre.... you can visit this web site to see how the trolley look like...

www.petpylove.com.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my