Home: Breed Specific: Pastoral Group:
Good surgery

A collie's mum
New User

Jan 5, 2006, 7:46 PM

Post #1 of 4 (7954 views)
Shortcut
Good surgery Can't Post

Good news! I took my BC for surgery to the vet in SS2 (next to Lobsterman) and although post surgery recovery was very painful, he made a full and complete recovery after 4 months. He is as active as ever and looks and feels wonderful. He is back to jumping (though I keep telling him not to) Highly recommend the vet there for surgeries. Cost was VERY reasonable. They seem to do their work out of a genuine love for dogs.

kitconnie78
ALPHA

Jan 5, 2006, 8:21 PM

Post #2 of 4 (7947 views)
Shortcut
Re: [A collie's mum] Good surgery [In reply to] Can't Post

What is the surgery is done on your dog? Got hips problem? Hope you can share your experience.

~*~*~*~*~*~*
|<('.'.)>
| (._0)
| ? , ":./
| ;];]c_)
Cool kitconnie78 is the owner of Blush Bibi, Smile Eden, Minmin (Silky Terrier), Tongue Momo (M. Schnaunzer) Laugh Gobi (pug) Sly Magic (Border Collie) and Frown Ariel

A collie's mum
New User

Jan 17, 2006, 7:55 PM

Post #3 of 4 (7905 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kitconnie78] Good surgery [In reply to] Can't Post

My BC had hip dysplasia. His hip bone socket was so shallow that the head of the femur could not rest there. It kept slipping out. The surgeon had to carve out some space in the hip bone to create a space for the head of the femur to rest.

kitconnie78
ALPHA

Jan 18, 2006, 1:26 AM

Post #4 of 4 (7897 views)
Shortcut
Re: [A collie's mum] Good surgery [In reply to] Can't Post

So how does the surgery went? How is your dog now?

~*~*~*~*~*~*
|<('.'.)>
| (._0)
| ? , ":./
| ;];]c_)
Cool kitconnie78 is the owner of Blush Bibi, Smile Eden, Minmin (Silky Terrier), Tongue Momo (M. Schnaunzer) Laugh Gobi (pug) Sly Magic (Border Collie) and Frown Ariel

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my