Try Grooming Service@Petfamily Tmn MEgah, Look for Christine

catchuah
Dog Kichi

Dec 28, 2005, 7:43 PM

Post #1 of 7 (2321 views)
Shortcut
Try Grooming Service@Petfamily Tmn MEgah, Look for Christine Can't Post

Hey there..

I took my 4 month old ACS to Petfamily@Taman Megah. The groomer is a young lady, named Christine. she is quite good. my Happie is very playful and cant sit still but she still manage to finish her job, quite well too. and she allow me to be there to catch Happie during the grooming session except when she bath Happie...

So if you are looking for a groomer centre where u can hang around to watch over ur furkids, this could be a good place for u!

I plan to try out DeniseDylan at Aman Suria next time. checked out the place, looks clean. but does anyone have any comments to share bout this place before i bring Happie there?

Bye and have a nice day!

Frown Dogs... God's greatest gift Frown

ritchie_dog
K9 Maniac

Jan 19, 2006, 6:11 AM

Post #2 of 7 (2217 views)
Shortcut
Re: [catchuah] Try Grooming Service@Petfamily Tmn MEgah, Look for Christine [In reply to] Can't Post

hi..

i didnt know there's a grooming salon at aman suria with the name denisedylan?? my vet is there and as i knw there's only 2 petshops there ..one closed down ...

hmm..where is it located?
Lots of love to my beloved Ritchieboy who has left us on Jan 11 2004..May god bless him

corbelden
Novice

Apr 27, 2006, 8:17 PM

Post #3 of 7 (1991 views)
Shortcut
Re: [catchuah] Try Grooming Service@Petfamily Tmn MEgah, Look for Christine [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Catchuah,

I have been there, but have not tried the grooming bit yet. It is a clean place. the owner seem quite nice & he told me that it cost RM70 for a small Maltese. You think this is pricey?

Cheers,

Bailey

chaiwoon

Apr 30, 2006, 8:51 PM

Post #4 of 7 (1969 views)
Shortcut
Re: [corbelden] Try Grooming Service@Petfamily Tmn MEgah, Look for Christine [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi corbelden,

I have bring my boy (shih tzu) for basic grooming at pet family for rm 50 and she did a good job. if u bring ur pets during weekend, u r entitle for 20% off. i think rm70 for full grooming is quit resonable, but is expensive if for basic grooming only.
www.dogster.com/?378834

githashrieeni
Novice

May 4, 2006, 10:34 PM

Post #5 of 7 (1933 views)
Shortcut

heyyyyy...

How much did it cost you? i've got a 8 month old ECS and i need to take him too....

catchuah
Dog Kichi

May 4, 2006, 11:00 PM

Post #6 of 7 (1929 views)
Shortcut
Re: [corbelden] Try Grooming Service@Petfamily Tmn MEgah, Look for Christine [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi All,

The groomer Christine is no longer with Pet Family now. There is a new pet groomer there now but I am not sure of her skills. Seems that she is doing freelance now.

Last 2 months i took my ACS to Denise & Dylan at Aman Suria. Did a full grooming, cut short the fur of my dear ACS at RM90. not cheap but not expensive coz the groomer is very very patient and spend like whole of 4 hours grooming my HAPPIE.

THe groomer(guy) did everything except bathing. his wife will bath ur furkids. and i dont know why, when she bath HAPPIE, HAPPIE could not stop whining. Maybe he dont like her.

well that's just extra info...

overall, i am quite satisfied with Denise & Dylan.
Frown Dogs... God's greatest gift Frown

iOrson
Novice

Jun 15, 2006, 4:39 AM

Post #7 of 7 (1836 views)
Shortcut

took my MS go there for basic grooming, quite happy with the groomer as my MS damn notti and active, but she manage to bath him n groom him well... for a puppy and weekday , their charge me RM15 only...
My 1st Puppy - Cody Frown

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my