Please Help: Excessive Anal Licking

MargeSimpson
Novice

Dec 25, 2005, 2:55 AM

Post #1 of 3 (1420 views)
Shortcut
Please Help: Excessive Anal Licking Can't Post

Dear all ,

It's chirstmas eve so Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone . I am very worried bout my pups. Unsure Sideshow Bob my older baby is obsessed with licking his brother Mr. Burns' anal, the hole there. He chases Mr. Burns to lick his crack non stop. I am very worried that maybe there's something like a growth in the colons of Mr. Burns. I've monitored Mr. Burns' poo-poo and everything seems like the right color and fine, he's very active, eats a lot and growing up healthy, they both just turned 1. Also Mr. Burns have no liquid thingy flowing out of his anal, actually there's nothing abnormal but it seems Sideshow Bob is so fascinated with licking his brother's crack. I've also noticed Mr. Burns licking his anal hole himself sometimes and like gets a high from it just like when his brother licked him, he looks so relax. I inspected his crack and saw that there are maybe some kind of white pimple stuffs on the outside skin layer of the surface area of the anal. It doesn't really look like pimples but small little bubble bums but it's dry, no water or anything in those bums. Are those rashes, it aint red or inflammed or anything. What is wrong with my baby? Shocked He seems happy and healthy without much irritation but his brother is stalking him to lick his crack like a mad obsession! Is there something wrong with Sideshow Bob for his obsession with licking his brother Mr. Burns' butt? Frown Is he like sexually active now and just I dunno, he likes to hump his brother and vice versa, they like to chase each other and hump each other, just the act itself not for real. I'm really worried, thanks everyone for reading!

wenwen
Enthusiast

May 8, 2006, 5:06 AM

Post #2 of 3 (1281 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MargeSimpson] Please Help: Excessive Anal Licking [In reply to] Can't Post

jz came across ur thread. well hw's mr. burn?? does the crack looks swollen? there's actually 2 glands in their anal. u can feel it at the bottom part of their crack wt your hand..although my reply is kinda late bt i mayb it can b a reference to the others.

it'll feel like 2 little balls. most probably it's due to too much secretion in those glands which may cos a foul smell tat might

probably cos ur other dog to chase around n lick mr.burn's crack. if serious it may oso cos infections. wat u can do is take a tissue,

feel for the glands n squeeze out the secretion...it's gonna b this yellow fouls smelling thingy Unsure (squeezing the glands once in a while helps to clear the extra secretion).. hopefully by doin so it can solve ur prob.

if the situation does nt improve i advise u to consult a vet in case there's any infection involved.

Cindy_a22
Novice

Jul 21, 2006, 6:22 PM

Post #3 of 3 (1196 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MargeSimpson] Please Help: Excessive Anal Licking [In reply to] Can't Post

My 1/1/2 yr male lab behaving weirdly. He tends to sniff my crotch and recently tried 3 times to mount and do the pump action. I am just wondering if it is normal for him.
Cindy

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my