Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Mixed Breed: Mixed Breed and Mongrels:
Puppy for adoption ~ Very Urgent FREE FREE FREE!!!

chyme
Novice

Dec 23, 2005, 6:31 AM

Post #1 of 14 (2491 views)
Shortcut
Puppy for adoption ~ Very Urgent FREE FREE FREE!!! Can't Post

Dear all,

I have a puppy now about 5 months plus for adoption URGENTLY. This dog belongs to my bf's housemate who is going back to Indo. This pup is a lab mix and it's a female pup. Please have a look at the pic if you are interested, please sms me or call me at 012 2129686.FOR SERIOUS DOG LOVERS ONLY. The pup will be given free together with dog food and shampoo (used).

(This post was edited by chyme on Dec 23, 2005, 6:44 AM)
Attachments: 1.jpg (40.5 KB)
  3.jpg (72.5 KB)
  4.jpg (37.8 KB)
  5.jpg (52.4 KB)
  7.jpg (29.1 KB)

nicky_spykeaz
Doggyman

Dec 23, 2005, 7:35 PM

Post #2 of 14 (2474 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chyme] Puppy for adoption ~ Very Urgent FREE FREE FREE!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi..you should post it in rescue and adoption thread cuz there is higher chance for people to take notice on your request.

hope that help...

Nicki

Cheers ya,

Nicki the Devil live by the reputation of the name

boBby is a craz3 car PassaNger
Fat FaT other case Elegant Car GuEst
What make Me?
A LoYal huMan Driver.... Frown

NoBody is Prefect, Guess What i am Nobody
Nice to meet YOu

(Bobby+Nicky craze JT memBer)

BoBby San DogstEr
http://www.dogster.com/?158414

http://spykeaz-devil.blogspot.com/

dannysao
Dog Kichi

Dec 26, 2005, 2:59 AM

Post #3 of 14 (2423 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chyme] Puppy for adoption ~ Very Urgent FREE FREE FREE!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

where u live? cheras?

chrisong
Doggyman

Dec 26, 2005, 3:45 AM

Post #4 of 14 (2422 views)
Shortcut
Re: [dannysao] Puppy for adoption ~ Very Urgent FREE FREE FREE!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

You want a small size breed dog for ur daugther right? I think the this breed when growing up will be medium in size.

Cheer.Cool

silvrash
Enthusiast

Mar 2, 2006, 8:36 PM

Post #5 of 14 (2113 views)
Shortcut

cute girl u got there ^^
www.wretch.cc/album/LilLiFashion

Tiggykoh
Dog Kichi

Mar 17, 2006, 3:57 AM

Post #6 of 14 (2015 views)
Shortcut

Hi there! Cute dog! Is she still available for adoption?

I have a family friend who is looking for a dog. His dog, Nicholas, just passed away from old age. I gave him Nicholas more than 9 years ago as my bull mastiff somehow met a "wandering salesdog" and the result was one black bull mastiff with white socks! (courtesy of his dad no doubt - since my bull mastiff is tan). Anyway, Nicholas grew up to be almost his mom's size. So after many years with a big dog, the family is now looking for a big dog for their home.

So I can assure you that the family loves dogs. They are on the lookout of for puppies which are rottie cross or some other big sized dogs. I have told them to check SPCA, but if your puppy is available, may I give them your contact details too?

Thanks.

mbless
K9 Kaki

Mar 17, 2006, 7:57 AM

Post #7 of 14 (2006 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Tiggykoh] Puppy for adoption ~ Very Urgent FREE FREE FREE!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi... do drop by at Plaza Damas, Sri Hartamas between 2 - 5pm on Saturday... we have lots of dogs n pups lookin for homes. They r free... we only want them to go to good homes... The stall is nex to Starbucks.
Currently I have 2 dogs ( around 9 mths) a male n female looking for home... both neut n healthy... the male is GS mix. If u r keen to see the dogs pls give me a call... 012 6775627

chyme
Novice

Mar 17, 2006, 8:08 AM

Post #8 of 14 (2006 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Tiggykoh] Puppy for adoption ~ Very Urgent FREE FREE FREE!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hi,

Thanks for the interest, but the pup has been adopted long long time ago.

Cheers

Tiggykoh
Dog Kichi

Mar 18, 2006, 4:55 AM

Post #9 of 14 (1986 views)
Shortcut

Thanks. Realised your post was a long long time ago. But thought it was worth trying anyway....

Tiggykoh
Dog Kichi

Mar 18, 2006, 4:59 AM

Post #10 of 14 (1984 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mbless] Puppy for adoption ~ Very Urgent FREE FREE FREE!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Thank you very much for responding. I will pass your message on to my family friend!

mbless
K9 Kaki

Mar 19, 2006, 11:20 PM

Post #11 of 14 (1967 views)
Shortcut

Hi I think your fren did go to Plaza Damas... but as i did not receive any call from her... i did not go yesterday n did not bring the dogs to show her.... The mix dog also just left tat place n I think the ppl at the counter gave the no to yr fren to call to view the dog... I hope they will like Ah Boy. Thanks for yr help. Do keep me posted whether they adopt or not. The female is still available... if yr fren want to see pics i can send to them but do sms me the email no... thanks.

Tiggykoh
Dog Kichi

Mar 20, 2006, 5:07 PM

Post #12 of 14 (1954 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mbless] Puppy for adoption ~ Very Urgent FREE FREE FREE!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi! I sms-ed my fren and he says he has already been to see Ah Boy. Maybe you can check with your frens. Thanks for all your help!

(This post was edited by Tiggykoh on Mar 20, 2006, 5:34 PM)

mbless
K9 Kaki

Apr 14, 2006, 9:42 AM

Post #13 of 14 (1816 views)
Shortcut

Hi again... have 1 last rottie mix pup available... please ask your fren to call me.... 012 6775627. Thanks

Tiggykoh
Dog Kichi

Apr 14, 2006, 9:15 PM

Post #14 of 14 (1803 views)
Shortcut

Hello! Thank you for your response. I just found out 2 days ago that the family has bought a Roman Rottie (no idea this breed existed!) from a security firm. So they don't need a puppy anymore. Thank you very much for keeping them in mind though and I pray your puppy will find a loving home soon!

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my