Advice?

atilio
New User

Dec 21, 2005, 4:14 AM

Post #1 of 4 (1255 views)
Shortcut
Advice? Can't Post

Hey All,

I have some questions re my 3 1/2 mth old ECS (Whom I love to bits!!!). 2 weeks ago i thought that i had finally got him trained as to where he should do his business (poop)... all was well for a day or two (he went to the designated area for pooping) then he suddenly went back to his old habits the very next day! so again, the routine of bringing him to his poop area continued... 2 day later, he knew where to go when tested after his meal...

THEN... The very next day, pooped in the kitchen!!!!

Is he just playing or should he be kept in the regime of housebreaking till much older?

Also, when does a Cocker's fur really kick in?

Thx & Cheers!

Ray & LiO
Ray & LiO

chrisong
Doggyman

Dec 21, 2005, 4:20 AM

Post #2 of 4 (1253 views)
Shortcut
Re: [atilio] Advice? [In reply to] Can't Post

He is still very young. Sure will make mistake once in a while.

Continue with the training you are doing now. He will soon learn to remember where to pooBlush.

Good LuckWink

atilio
New User

Dec 21, 2005, 4:36 AM

Post #3 of 4 (1247 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chrisong] Advice? [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks 4 the encouragement... I'm keeping my fingers crossed and hoping this isnt gonna take much longer! Unsure

Now apart from that, he's got bleeding gums from biting into hard surfaces! lost a milk tooth or 2 in the process... sigh...
Ray & LiO

estkit
Enthusiast

Apr 24, 2006, 7:27 PM

Post #4 of 4 (1080 views)
Shortcut
Re: [atilio] Advice? [In reply to] Can't Post

Dear...

My ACS also do the same things.i also wonder why like this.i thought he knew where to go already but maybe need sometimes.Even now sometimes he also will hav accident pee everywhere but compare to last time is better.Now mostly he will go to bathroom himself to poo/pee.Be patient life will b easier later Wink

esther

Frown esther_mocha Frown

www.dogster.com/?288042

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my