Wat breed is this pup??

ah_fang
Dog Kichi

Dec 15, 2005, 8:17 PM

Post #1 of 8 (5635 views)
Shortcut
Wat breed is this pup?? Can't Post

Hi,

Currently I have a pup open up for adoption but a guy who interested to adopt wanna to know wat is the breed of this puppy n oso how big he wil grow.

Here the pup details n pic. Plz help me to state up his breed and oso how big he wil grow.. Thx..

This pic took when he was 2 months old.

Wink

(This post was edited by ah_fang on Dec 15, 2005, 8:25 PM)

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Dec 16, 2005, 7:03 AM

Post #2 of 8 (5616 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ah_fang] Wat breed is this pup?? [In reply to] Can't Post

Do you have details about the parent dogs?

You see, puppies , you really can't tell what breed it is. It looks like a mongrel to me but if you know the parents of the dogs, then it will give you some idea on what it will turn out later when adult.

To me, it may become medium to a slightly large mongrel. Not gonna be very big. It will become like a typical mongrel size. Anyway, the person interested just open a thread and asking about adopting rite? The thing is his mom already said no and when family members don't agree, well, the adoption is only 50 50, not 100% and anything can go wrong.

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

ah_fang
Dog Kichi

Dec 16, 2005, 7:54 PM

Post #3 of 8 (5613 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] Wat breed is this pup?? [In reply to] Can't Post

Thx crazymouse_yyh.. I dunno abt the parent.. tis pup is rescued.. his mum hv been caught when someone found him n his siblings..

At which thread the guy hv post the msg? I cant found it.. Anyway yesterday nite my bf's parent come to my house n saw tis pup n they like it.. so mayb they wil take it.. but not confirm yet.. waiting for a good home for this pup... Frown

(This post was edited by ah_fang on Dec 16, 2005, 7:56 PM)

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Dec 16, 2005, 9:05 PM

Post #4 of 8 (5605 views)
Shortcut

Ohhhh... well, I forgot which thread.... maybe somewhere in chit chat or general... I forgot lioa.... Coz i thought it might be the same puppy since he said the current people taking care of the puppy dunno what size it will become.

Good to do interview and scan the people that want to adopt. Later, who knows... problem arise and then the puppy will be brought back to you. I kena before a similar case.... luckily was able to find a home for the dog.

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

christeh
Dog Kichi

Dec 17, 2005, 5:50 AM

Post #5 of 8 (5597 views)
Shortcut

Hmm... Very cute, indeed...Sly My guess is that it's prolly a Jack Russell Terrier mix, judging by the brown eye-rings, but i cannot be certain. JRTs r not big dogs, but dey will thrive on alot of exercise, so the potential adopter should be aware of dat b4hand. U should consult ur vet 4 the precise answer; i'm reli not sure.

mbless
K9 Kaki

Dec 17, 2005, 10:27 PM

Post #6 of 8 (5592 views)
Shortcut

Hi ah fang... to me your pup looks like a mongrel.. coz I foster plenty mongrels that looks like this pup. From your pic its very hard to tell the size. Even the pups that I foster when I thought its goin to b big they turn out small n I thought it will b small they turn out big. Thats the surprise you get from mongrels.
I feel that the best to tell anyone who want to adopt this pup is that its a mongrel so they dont expect too much n b disappointed. Mongrels are wonderful dogs n they r tough n loyal n they can b super manja too. Some of my foster mongrels grow as big as a labrador and very good looking too. Most importantly is why they want to adopt a dog. I hope you find a good owner for your pup.

ah_fang
Dog Kichi

Dec 19, 2005, 7:04 PM

Post #7 of 8 (5580 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ALL] Wat breed is this pup?? [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks everyone.. Sly very appreaciate all ur comments.. but until now the pup stil wif me... had a few ppl called n interested to view tis pup but didnt turn up at the end.. Frown now he getting bigger.. his cage oso bcome very small for him.. emm.. if until end of tis week stil no1 wan to adopt him i mayb wil leased him out at my house compound there.. he getting behavoir like indoor dog.. Crazy

leongkeat
Novice

Dec 27, 2007, 4:57 PM

Post #8 of 8 (5157 views)
Shortcut

HI:

I am interest. May i know where is location for this puppy ? The puupy is male or female ?

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my