Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog Show and Championship:
201st and 202nd MKA ABC show

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

May 13, 2003, 8:32 AM

Post #76 of 80 (1192 views)
Shortcut
Re: [arthur, ricky, khoobg, riccaval] 201st and 202nd MKA ABC show results [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Guys,

CONGRATULATIONS !!! It was really great seeing Le Ron, pepe, the pugs team, the cavaliar king charles team in action ! (I miss Ron's action though ... UnsureUnsure)

It was really enlightening for me (first timer for this kind of shows but a bit confused at times BlushCrazy) and the funny thing is that no matter how hot it was, I didn't really want to go back at all ! I stayed till I got too tired and tak tahan Unsure liao and missed Le Ron in action on the last part.

I was really impressed seeing all the beautiful dogs (st bernard, great danes, shih tzu, pekingnese, doberman, boxers and etc..etc...) and of course I was esp impressed with the min pins on show .... wish Mocha is that well behave.CrazyCrazy

Kangser, thank you for showing the way again..... will belanja u makan tambun biscuit this wednesday !

cheers,
minglmy

kanch

May 13, 2003, 9:40 AM

Post #77 of 80 (1189 views)
Shortcut
Re: [arthur] 201st and 202nd MKA ABC show results [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello Arthur,

I hope to collect my grooming table later in the day......i felt that it was a good buy....i mean for the quality...i will have to call up mrs chui first b4 i go over. hehe cant wait to start y grooming on it.......dont have to sit on the floor n tire my back anymoreSmile i also got the full body grooming restraint.

Derrick: congrats!!(the ruby getting his mal ch title)

kanch

cshellz
Ultra ALPHA

May 13, 2003, 5:58 PM

Post #78 of 80 (1180 views)
Shortcut
Re: [arthur] 201st and 202nd MKA ABC show results [In reply to] Can't Post

hi Arthur,

Tyler and I still think Lee Ron is a gem! Smile

Btw - what's with the operation Spaghetti strap and now the chest hair plucking??! kekekeke....or should it be the other way around?

1) Get sharon to pluck chest hair

2) Borrow Sharon's Spaghetti strap top?? Laugh Laugh

Don't worry....you can still make come with a nice smooth chest and Sharon's top for tomorrow's Agility Party! kekekek

arthur
ALPHA

May 13, 2003, 5:59 PM

Post #79 of 80 (1180 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kanch] 201st and 202nd MKA ABC show results [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Kanch!

Good to hear you have finally got your grooming table. See? Good things comes to those who wait.Smile Can't imagine grooming on the floor. Yup..musta been back breaking. OK for young girls like you but definetly not for uncle Arthur lor!Unsure

Rdgs Arthur

arthur
ALPHA

May 13, 2003, 6:12 PM

Post #80 of 80 (1174 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cshellz] 201st and 202nd MKA ABC show results [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Michelle!

Thks for the kind words on Lee Ron. Yes, he's still our handsome little boy in our eyes. Remember the saying that "we come and leave with exactly the same dog" when competing in shows? This is true. Besides healthy competition is good for the breed.

As for my devious plan for operation spagetti top at the show, sad to say it was a failure..Sigh!Unsure However did spot some hot pants! kekeke..Sly

Rdgs Arthur

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my