Home: About This Site: Forum Help & Others:
How do I get "unbanned"?

christeh
Dog Kichi

Dec 4, 2005, 7:24 AM

Post #1 of 2 (1040 views)
Shortcut
How do I get "unbanned"? Can't Post

Quite bluntly; this forum bewilders me, no offence. Just a couple of innocent chit-chat for a couple of months and I get banned... How can anyone tolerate this nonsense? Please don't tell me that I am the FIRST to be banned...Pirate Not only does this spoil my personal image, but my reputation as well!Mad

mypetdog
Novice

Dec 4, 2005, 9:11 AM

Post #2 of 2 (1032 views)
Shortcut
Re: [christeh] How do I get "unbanned"? [In reply to] Can't Post

dear honey..i think the only way to get unbanned is to realise what's dog ownership all about. you've been wanting to adopt a GSD, newfoundland and a lab. did you know that these 3 breeds have different requirements and are you ready to cope?? What's make you think that you can handle a newfoundland's requirement? or even a lab?

I have been reading your previous posting and I understand that you're only 15 and your parents are initially not supportive of you having a dog. mind if i ask why?

owning a dog is no joke. you need to understand that you're REQUIRED to provide shelter, food, water, medical attention, training and love for the average of TEN years. And to provide the above mentioned you need $$.

Another concern is that you're only 15. Not that age matter but you need to understand that 3-4 years down the road you need to be in college then university. Are you planning to get your degree locally or in a foreign land?? Are you going to give your dog away then?

Most importantly, what's your whole intention of having a dog?? Show off? companionship? or just impulsive?

Question: Are you prepared to have one?

if you put it that way, it's better to spoil your personal image than the image of Malaysia dog lover community. my 2 cents worth

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my