Home: Dog & Puppy Health: General Dog Health and Care:
Bad odor from your pets area?

panasonic88
New User

Nov 18, 2005, 5:38 AM

Post #1 of 5 (970 views)
Shortcut
Bad odor from your pets area? Can't Post

I have a shitzhu, her name is JoJo, she is quite obedient, but she had a bad habit, she likes to urinate and make her business everywhere inside the house. (my bad for not training her to pee and poo at a certain place when she was small...) My dad was so mad about that, cause you could imagine how bad the smell is if you didn't clean it nicely... :(

And recently my friend tells me about this...the Pet Odor Eliminator, he said by putting this pack of thing around the smelly area, it will help to eliminate bad odor! I don't believe initially, until he got me one packet and ask me to try out.

It is actually a packet of volcanic minerals in the net, which have a negative charge, whereas scientifically said that odor has a positive charge, and the volcanic minerals act like a magnet, they attract and hold odors to keep the air clean and smelling fresh.

The product is based from USA, under Gonzo corp. That's why I couldn't find it in any pet shops. The retail price (after conversion) is around RM 18.00 , well I just like to share my experience with you guys, it really works, it really deodorize those unpleasant smell.

cheers

(This post was edited by Admin on Nov 20, 2005, 11:12 PM)

supermutts
K9 Senior

Nov 19, 2005, 4:32 AM

Post #2 of 5 (956 views)
Shortcut
Re: [panasonic88] Bad odor from your pets area? [In reply to] Can't Post

Gonzo ar?... maybe Ace hardware got ler... try there... i think i have seen Gonzo products there...
these kinda product have to look in up market hardware store... Home fix.. jaya hardware...

No Buying! No Selling! No Breeding!

Don't Lost your dogs!!
Please make sure they are safe at home!

(This post was edited by supermutts on Nov 19, 2005, 4:43 AM)

panasonic88
New User

Nov 19, 2005, 6:19 AM

Post #3 of 5 (948 views)
Shortcut
Re: [supermutts] Bad odor from your pets area? [In reply to] Can't Post

yahh that's the packaging!

actually my friend is selling it. price is cheaper than getting from ace hardware. RM18.00 per packet. buy in bulk will get more discount :)

(This post was edited by Admin on Nov 20, 2005, 11:12 PM)

goofydip
Veteran

Oct 3, 2006, 10:20 PM

Post #4 of 5 (755 views)
Shortcut

Hi, I wonder do ur friend still selling this product and how could I contact him/her? I dunno where to get it as I'm located in Ipoh.

Tongue My Friendster Tongue

Frown Welcome to Goofy's Blog Frown

"don't be angry at me for long & don't lock me up as punishment. you have your work, your entertainment and your friends. I only have U"---from a doggie's voice

jessicaohh
ALPHA

Oct 4, 2006, 1:23 AM

Post #5 of 5 (742 views)
Shortcut

hi,

this sound interesting...any idea where i can get it in Penang/Butterworth?

FrownView my blog in Sasha's Blog and don't forget to sign my guestbook!Frown

FrownMy Dogster Frown

They are not 'Just a Dog'
They are my FAMILY!!!

Sasha, Sze Ern N Sheena
Frown

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my