a thin layer of dirt sticking in the black eye ball

coolio_2005
Dog Kichi

Nov 13, 2005, 6:00 PM

Post #1 of 3 (4067 views)
Shortcut
a thin layer of dirt sticking in the black eye ball Can't Post

Crazy dear all

my little pug having some issues on his eye. there are a thin layer of dirt sticking in his black eye ball, i had try to apply eye drops for him, but it still won't works. I also try to apply eye ointment for him.. how to clear the dirt off from his eyes? pls advise....

thank you

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Nov 13, 2005, 6:56 PM

Post #2 of 3 (4063 views)
Shortcut
Re: [coolio_2005] a thin layer of dirt sticking in the black eye ball [In reply to] Can't Post

Have you tried washing the eye with lots of saline solution? You can get 3 bottles at pharmacy for only RM11. Anyway, if what colour is the dirt? If yellowish... you should bring to vet and check it out. Ointment won't wash the dirt out. Use a cotton ball that is quite wet and gently wipe the eye. Don't use tissue coz can scrape the eye's delicate surface. You can use boiled drinking water if you don't want to buy those optical saline solution.

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

coolio_2005
Dog Kichi

Nov 13, 2005, 7:39 PM

Post #3 of 3 (4060 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] a thin layer of dirt sticking in the black eye ball [In reply to] Can't Post

Crazy the thin layer is transperent, but is already removed. just now i just bath him up, then I check again his eyes, is already clear...Blush

thanks for the advise.....

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my