Home: Members' Area: Members' Introduction:
Arún Dubh

PangurBan
Old Kaki

Nov 12, 2005, 6:44 AM

Post #1 of 5 (354 views)
Shortcut
Arún Dubh Can't Post

I brought a salt and pepper Min Schnauzer home a couple of weeks ago. She's nearly two months old now, bites everyone and everything in sight and pees and poos nearly everywhere, except when I manage to anticipate her and get her out to the balcony at the right time. She's got used to having a collar around her neck now, and is getting used to walking around the the house on a leash, except when she decides she'd rather lie down flat all four legs splayed out on the floor.

I've always had cats, and she's my first doggie. I already have a kitten in the house, Pangur Bán, who's four months. They get on like a house on fire. Unfortunately, all Arún's attempts to befriend Layla al Hog, the hedgehog, have been met by uncompromising rebuffs. Anyway, Layla's unfriendly towards everyone, including myself, except when I offer her some mealworms.

missyjac
Dog Kichi

Nov 12, 2005, 7:36 AM

Post #2 of 5 (350 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PangurBan] Arún Dubh [In reply to] Can't Post

hi ! welcome !
very unique names u have there for your pets.
Give your MS some time to settle down n get to know u and your other pets ;)

deronwoo
K9 Maniac

Nov 12, 2005, 8:06 PM

Post #3 of 5 (338 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PangurBan] Arún Dubh [In reply to] Can't Post

hello panguban, got to start training now or else will be too late, enjoy yr ms they r very loveable put some newspaper on the place she pee n poo, it's easy hahaha

me-n-my-million-dollar.blogspot.com

little_ann
Novice

Nov 14, 2005, 7:25 AM

Post #4 of 5 (323 views)
Shortcut
Re: [missyjac] Arún Dubh [In reply to] Can't Post

JAC~ur white dog is so cute~~!!!!`

hi pangkurban~ur name is so special ~
I hv a MS too~it's 4 months old . Very naughty. still cant stop biting my hands also .
Fate brings us together~^^

www.dogster.com/?199647

PangurBan
Old Kaki

Nov 19, 2005, 1:06 PM

Post #5 of 5 (306 views)
Shortcut
Re: [little_ann] Arún Dubh [In reply to] Can't Post

Derenwoo: Cannot. If I put newspaper down, she will immediately bite and chew everything to bits.

Littleann: Arún doesn´t just bite bite my hand. She bites everything and everyone.

Both Pangur Bán and Arún Dubh are Irish names. Layla´s Arabic, the hog bit of course, isn´t.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my