Apartment banned dogs

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

candy7421
Dog Kichi

Jan 24, 2007, 1:23 AM

Post #26 of 31 (17035 views)
Shortcut
Re: [bebeannie] Apartment banned dogs [In reply to] Can't Post

yuh yuh my boyboy also like that when heading stranger pass by ..they'll barking at the door ......

It's very upset that we hv no freedom on rights to hv something in our own apartment.....dun know who's the stupid fellows complaint my boy boy...so worry....

lili1218
Novice

Aug 3, 2012, 7:09 PM

Post #27 of 31 (16404 views)
Shortcut
Re: [bebeannie] Apartment banned dogs [In reply to] Can't Post

Yea I had the same prob. My Cookie also go mad when somebody ring the bell & recently because of all the stress we have, she starting to bark at night for no reason. Sigh!! I have received a warning letter from the management as well but this was because of my careless mistake that I said I had a dog when they asked. But they still did not see Cookie yet cause i hide her. How can they ban dogs in aprtment & why do I receive a letter when everybody else at my condo having dogs as well?? I wont give her up!!!

lili1218
Novice

Aug 3, 2012, 7:12 PM

Post #28 of 31 (16402 views)
Shortcut
Re: [musashi] Apartment banned dogs [In reply to] Can't Post

Actually I would like to find out exactly if there is a law against pet in condominium? I do not wana give my Shih tzu up. Shes a real dear to me and has been with me for 7 years.

musashi
ALPHA

Aug 5, 2012, 5:07 AM

Post #29 of 31 (16392 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lili1218] Apartment banned dogs [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,I have been living in condo for 16 years with my dogs, I have two Pekingese and they don't make any noise, not even if some one knock on my door, I don't insatll door bell as I don't like people give me surprise visits.
I don't think there is any law started dogs are not allowed in condo /apartment,. but there is only house rules stated no live stock or animal is allowed in condo/apt..but yet still have many people with rabbits,cats, birds or snake as pet in condo. what is more dangerous ? I think snake will be caused more problems if they snake out :p
The condo management can only give u warning and they have no rights to remove your pet, your pet is your family member, not anything they can remove, worst come to worst, they might request DBKL or MPPJ to issue u summon. The security guard in the condo has no rights to take away your pet caused theie job spec is to ensure the secure of the property.
But as a responsible condo owner, we have to ensure our dogs does not run loose in condo area, No poo or pee in the condo surrounding,
They are human who are worst than our dogs who pee at the stairs,vadalism and make noise. Our dog is more behave than human.
Having a dog in condo is not a crime...if you dogs react to door bell, i would suggest you uninstalled the door bell. Tell your friends to make appointment if they want to visit you.

In Reply To

Blush I am the man with dog's name

lili1218
Novice

Aug 12, 2012, 12:06 AM

Post #30 of 31 (16378 views)
Shortcut
Re: [musashi] Apartment banned dogs [In reply to] Can't Post

I think its really nonsense. Owners should be responsible for their pets so i am sure that if u look after ur pet carefully, they wont cause any trouble. I don't understand why they make a big fuss out of this. Why can't they accept it like how the western countries do. Everywhere welcome pets.

Ange
Dog Kichi

Aug 12, 2012, 3:12 AM

Post #31 of 31 (16370 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lili1218] Apartment banned dogs [In reply to] Can't Post

Those people who made those condo rules do not own pets and do not stay in condos, so they know nothing about the laws that they are making! I believe all law makers should be hands on and have experiences before making any rules.

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my