Home: Breed Specific: Utility Group:
White Miniature Schnauzer

yogurt
Novice

Nov 10, 2005, 6:52 AM

Post #1 of 25 (23192 views)
Shortcut
White Miniature Schnauzer Can't Post

I just got a very dissapointing news from MKA. They don't recognise white or silver schnauzer. Despite my effort to clarify its neither albino nor deform in any sense. My gal (silver in cert) gave birth to 5 beautiful puppies and it seems now all will not get any cert.:( Very sad...

Below is an article i got hold and stilll wonder why MKA does not recognise white schnauzer when its affliated to FCI.

Why Not White?

Germany is the country of origin of the Miniature Schnauzer breed. The Federation Cynologique Internationale (FCI) abides by the breed standards set forth by the countries of breed origins. The following German breed standard is the recognized standard worldwide by which the Miniature Schnauzer is to be judged. Although the AKC and CKC are recognized worldwide, ironically, the American Miniature Schnauzer Club and the Canadian Miniature Schnauzer Clubs in North America decided to establish their own criteria for judging the Miniature Schnauzer which does not recognize the White Miniature Schnauzer. Sadly, the American and Canadian Miniature Schnauzer clubs believe their standards are better than the standard set forth by Germany's Pinscher Schnauzer Klub (PSK), the original parent breed club, which includes the White Miniature Schnauzer as an acceptable color.

I wonder is there any white schnauzer owner face the same problem as myself? Maybe we should form a WHITE MINIATURE SCHNAUZER CLUB .:)

de_jun
Enthusiast

Nov 11, 2005, 11:25 PM

Post #2 of 25 (23160 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yogurt] White Miniature Schnauzer [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi yogurt :)

I always find white schnauzer fascinating :)....nice avatar.....so wht happened to those 5 babies now?

Wanna to be a member of Poodles' Friendly Gang? Pls click here !
Poodles' Friendly Gang List
Daisy and PhoebeSmile

chrisss
Canine Addict

Nov 11, 2005, 11:57 PM

Post #3 of 25 (23149 views)
Shortcut

Cute lil white pups...sire n dam are silver too? Must be hidden genes...hehehhehe...

Anyway, let us see some pics of those pups ler...

UNITED WE STAND
Chris

shanyee
Novice

Nov 12, 2005, 7:05 AM

Post #4 of 25 (23135 views)
Shortcut

hi....are ur puppies up for adoption? cuz im interested wif white schnauzer. me myself i had a black schnauzer n whould like to get another one so that he wont b so lonely...he need a playmate too. do email me if ur puppies is up for adoption, seriously.

(This post was edited by Admin on Dec 27, 2005, 10:06 PM)

yogurt
Novice

Nov 13, 2005, 4:43 AM

Post #5 of 25 (23117 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shanyee] White Miniature Schnauzer [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi ,

Nope, mummy is white and daddy is salt and pepper.:) What happen to the 5 puppies. Well, am trying my very best to convince MKA to certified them. :( I dont want my babies to go without identity, knowing both parents are pedigree. Its like we without an identity, sad isnt it?

yogurt
Novice

Nov 13, 2005, 4:49 AM

Post #6 of 25 (23115 views)
Shortcut

(This post was edited by Admin on Dec 27, 2005, 10:06 PM)

Gus-Gus
Canine Addict

Nov 14, 2005, 10:18 AM

Post #7 of 25 (23102 views)
Shortcut

MKA will never certify them because they do not conform to the breed standard.

You mentioned that you have a cert for your white miniature schnauzer. How did you get a cert for your white miniature schnauzer?

www.mscc.ca/white.html This is a link to an article about why white miniature schnauzers are not recognised from the North American point of view.

I'm sorry you won't be able to get certs for your puppies. I hope that won't make them any less lovable to you.

How many puppies do you have? If you are looking for loving home for one of your puppies where she/ he will be treated better than a member of the family, I can offer that.

"The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated" Mahatma Ghandi.

(This post was edited by Gus-Gus on Nov 14, 2005, 10:22 AM)

oahams7
Novice

Nov 14, 2005, 7:45 PM

Post #8 of 25 (23080 views)
Shortcut

hi,Yogurt..dun be disappointed if cant get the cert from MKA.

In fact ,white schnauzer sold in good price altof it w/t cert!!Cuz the white schnauzer breed is rear and quite unique of its colour!!But for me,I prefer the schnauzer wif its marking!Tonguehaha~

Man Man - Welcome Guests!
www.dogster.com/?180888

Popeye - Anti Guests!
www.dogster.com/?196289

de_jun
Enthusiast

Nov 14, 2005, 11:35 PM

Post #9 of 25 (23068 views)
Shortcut

Hi yogurt ur email is from which provider? yahoo? hotmail? ?

Wanna to be a member of Poodles' Friendly Gang? Pls click here !
Daisy and PhoebeSmile

yogurt
Novice

Nov 15, 2005, 6:48 AM

Post #10 of 25 (23045 views)
Shortcut
Re: [de_jun] White Miniature Schnauzer [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi de_jun, thanks for your interest. Free to mail me, mine is yahoo provider.

mun2
Enthusiast

Nov 18, 2005, 6:08 PM

Post #11 of 25 (23008 views)
Shortcut

hi..

can i have more details about your pups and where you stay?? can we come over to view the pups :P must be cute

http://www.dogster.com/?139719

babymoon
Novice

Dec 27, 2005, 8:27 AM

Post #12 of 25 (22917 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mun2] White Miniature Schnauzer [In reply to] Can't Post

Laugh white schnauzer~~~~

very rare breed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

very nice tooooooooooooooooooo~~~~~~~~~~~

ladee_m
Doggyman

Dec 31, 2005, 4:29 PM

Post #13 of 25 (22878 views)
Shortcut

Ello

Its simply very weird that MKA or any other body has a rite to determind & judge by colour & pass a sentance... but humans have made it such... I personally think White MS are very beautiful... they actually look like doggie angels...

DO not let ppl judge ur pups... they are as good as any other certified so called 'pedigree'... many ppl know that even mixed breed pups can somehow get mixed up & be certified... so what is the point of the paper when the so called standards are not genuine... they issue certs according to ppl or the pups I wonder... Crazy

U can alwiz make ur own certification & records... ur pups will have love & happiness... that is more of a identity they need... Have a wonderful New year...

CLICK ON =>Poodles' Friendly Gang ListSmile

I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult.

enemykiller
Novice

Jan 18, 2006, 10:23 PM

Post #14 of 25 (22838 views)
Shortcut

hi yogurt.. can you email your white schnauzer picture to me? i intrested to get one. enemykiller@hotmail.com

last time i saw one white/silver schnauzer at pandan indah pet shop.. the shop hard to sell this dog due to no regconation cert from mka.

yogurt
Novice

Jan 19, 2006, 11:36 PM

Post #15 of 25 (22823 views)
Shortcut
Re: [enemykiller] White Miniature Schnauzer [In reply to] Can't Post

u r rite, mka doesnt recognise white.... am tired with mka, after going thru all the heartache discussion which leads to no where as they have alrdy made up their mind NOT to "move forward" with FCI standards.

with/without certification, all my pups are being sold to good homes, save the registration moneySly

u can view my white pups pic here http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/...tok=phGuM2DBdZzqHjJP

dogtown
Novice

Jan 27, 2006, 4:06 AM

Post #16 of 25 (22779 views)
Shortcut

Frown super nice pups man !!! no mka no problem la ... u do ur own certs loh ... at least some information for the pups so it wont lost its origins ! Frown thumbs up man ....

(This post was edited by Admin on Jan 27, 2006, 7:47 PM)

JustineBiBi

Feb 28, 2006, 7:35 AM

Post #17 of 25 (22688 views)
Shortcut

Hi yogurt,

I'm interested in getting my "lao-er" (schnauzer). Are ur schnauzer all given away? Dont mind contact me if still available for adoption. I can be contacted at 017-7550550 (Justine). Thank you

yogurt
Novice

Mar 21, 2006, 10:53 PM

Post #18 of 25 (22624 views)
Shortcut
Re: [JustineBiBi] White Miniature Schnauzer [In reply to] Can't Post

hi justine,

all my pups hav bn taken alrdy loh, the one in pic, melon, am keeping her, she is 5 month-old loh. maybe next year Blush, babies from melon...... maybe....Wink

JustineBiBi

Mar 22, 2006, 7:22 AM

Post #19 of 25 (22614 views)
Shortcut

hi yogurt,

thanks for ur reply.... anyway, i ord get 1 MS, 2 months old. he's really naughty n playful!!

edser

May 13, 2006, 8:06 PM

Post #20 of 25 (22548 views)
Shortcut

Hi there,

Being mama to Zoe'n a white schnauzer has been just wonderful. When I got her I knew of the standard and the non-certification. But nevertheless, she received the love she is due from me and anyone who knows her. My previous kiddos have certification and i found no use to it. I may as well lost it but i know they will have special place with me not with MKA.

I am sure a white schnauzer will always have a special place and recognition within our heart disregards of a paper identification. If you want a prolong identification, besides a paper identity, I am sure you could microchip your puppy and leave the information of its birthline. I have done microchippping for my daughther in Shanghai and I think that is sufficient. She will have a passport to travel to any country that I will be. Sly

Send my love and hugs to your wonderful and unique babies.

Serina

Smile
Serina
owns Enzo, then Zeno, now Zoe'n.....later Nezo,Ozne, Noze, Zone, Ezno, Onze, Zeon etc. anymore?

BelleG
Novice

Dec 8, 2006, 10:55 PM

Post #21 of 25 (22303 views)
Shortcut
Re: [edser] White Miniature Schnauzer [In reply to] Can't Post

I also hv d same problem could't get MKA
If can get also, written salt & pepper
Huhh....

Now i hv 3 white schnauzer for sale
2 male 1 female
Email me n quote me ur offer
evalle.ashley

madmoz

Dec 19, 2006, 9:55 PM

Post #22 of 25 (22272 views)
Shortcut
Re: [BelleG] White Miniature Schnauzer [In reply to] Can't Post

You're not allowed to sell in this forum so the moderators will probably delete your post... it's a business they are running here after all...

But my Siu Wan is also white/silver in colour... her cert got cancelled some time ago as it said salt n pepper...

got a bit worked up over it back then but noticed that all the paper means is that your MS puppy won't grow into a 100 pound golden retriever cross in 12 months!

Let the folks at MKA haggle and argue all they want about stuff like this... and concentrate and loving your furkid instead... each to his/her own but sometimes me thinks those 'red tape' folks need a reality check - furkids are to be loved, not treated like some money making commodity!

RexRoxy
New User

Nov 14, 2007, 1:10 AM

Post #23 of 25 (21618 views)
Shortcut
Re: [madmoz] White Miniature Schnauzer [In reply to] Can't Post

Just wondering, as I am pretty new and all, what's the current status on white miniature schnauzers?

I was told that the rulling on white miniature schnauzers have been dropped, and it is indeed accepted as a purebreed in Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia etc. Is this true?

kelvin5807
New User

Jan 18, 2009, 8:35 AM

Post #24 of 25 (19813 views)
Shortcut

i'am looking white mini schnuazer , who have sell, can u add me msn ? kelvin_Soccer@hotmail.com

soloeve
New User

Feb 20, 2009, 11:34 PM

Post #25 of 25 (19708 views)
Shortcut

Hi there..new to this website..

Let me know if your interested to sell..understand your frustration.. :))

There are so adorable

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my