Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog Rescue and Adoption: Dogs for Adoption at SPCA:
Need help to keep a lookout if anybody sent a lost male silky terrier by the name of Ray to SPCA

cerena98
Novice

Nov 9, 2005, 5:48 PM

Post #1 of 3 (853 views)
Shortcut
Need help to keep a lookout if anybody sent a lost male silky terrier by the name of Ray to SPCA Can't Post

Hi Leecy and Mary

I'm not sure if its appropriate to post the notice here. I am appealing for your help to keep a lookout for my sister’s boyfriend’s male silky terrier, Ray, who went missing on 22nd October 2005 past midnight from his house at Jalan Bandar Utama 11/7 Petaling Jaya. They have tried searching for him but to no avail. They are running out of ideas on how to find Ray and I thought it may help if more people are on the lookout for Ray and in any case some kind sould send Ray to SPCA.

My sis and her bf are very anxious for his return and miss him very much. They believe he could have been stolen/led out of the house as Ray never goes out of the house compound even though he is given the freedom to roam freely within the house compound since my sis’s bf don’t lock him up in cage. Ray is a very cute pure silky terrier with microchip from Australian breed parents. He’s now 2 years old plus. As I do not have his latest pics, I have attached herewith a pic of him taken sometime back (note that his fur is shorter now since he just had trimming before he got lost). Ray responds to his name when you call him Ray or Ray Ray. He loves to run round and round around when he’s active and happy. He is a very affectionate dog that loves to lick as well. Leecy and Mary, if you or anyone who has seen Ray or has lead on Ray's whereabout, would appreciate it if you can pls call Mr Chin at 013-3998058. Thank you very much and look forward to Ray's return.
Attachments: Ray 2.jpg (67.5 KB)

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Nov 9, 2005, 11:29 PM

Post #2 of 3 (846 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cerena98] Need help to keep a lookout if anybody sent a lost male silky terrier by the name of Ray to SPCA [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello....

Have your sis and her bf tried looking at petshops? Why not ask them to call up SPCA and ask? But living at Bandar Utama... don't think anyone would drop the silky at SPCA... maybe PAWS. SHould give a call and ask.

Anyway, similar thing happened to my aunt. She got back her dog, a pekingnese mix after 2 days. What she did was posted flyers arond the area that her dog got lost(bangsar) and she went to every petshop and vet clinic telling them of thier lost dog. 2 days later, a lady rang my aunt up and said she found my aunt's dog. Sure enough, it was Belle and my aunt was thankful.

You can make a police report I think, then get that report as proof and go to The Star newspaper office to put up lost dog advertisements in their classifieds. It will help.

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

cerena98
Novice

Nov 10, 2005, 8:46 AM

Post #3 of 3 (826 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] Need help to keep a lookout if anybody sent a lost male silky terrier by the name of Ray to SPCA [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi crazymouse_yyh,

Thanks a lot for those suggestions and sharing your aunts experience and really happy to know that your aunt found her darling back after 2 days. Unfortunately, there hasn't been any news since Ray went missing on 22nd Oct 05. Its coming close to 3 weeks already..really worried about Ray's well-being. Hope God is watching over him.

Fyi, detailed search has been done round neighbourhood since Ray went missing but they have not call up SPCA/PAWS. Its most likely Ray has been stolen and have been kept as a pet by the ppl who stole it. I have sinced helped them to post up adverts on SPCA and PAWs website and will call SPCA and PAWS up up tom. Thanks a lot for your suggestion crazymouse_yyh!

In Reply To
Hello....

Have your sis and her bf tried looking at petshops? Why not ask them to call up SPCA and ask? But living at Bandar Utama... don't think anyone would drop the silky at SPCA... maybe PAWS. SHould give a call and ask.

Anyway, similar thing happened to my aunt. She got back her dog, a pekingnese mix after 2 days. What she did was posted flyers arond the area that her dog got lost(bangsar) and she went to every petshop and vet clinic telling them of thier lost dog. 2 days later, a lady rang my aunt up and said she found my aunt's dog. Sure enough, it was Belle and my aunt was thankful.

You can make a police report I think, then get that report as proof and go to The Star newspaper office to put up lost dog advertisements in their classifieds. It will help.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my