[URGENT]Looking for German sherpherd pup or huskies

SimonsayZ
Novice

Nov 8, 2005, 6:45 PM

Post #1 of 16 (1986 views)
Shortcut
[URGENT]Looking for German sherpherd pup or huskies Can't Post

Hi all,

My family is urgently looking for a German Sherpherd puppy or a Siberian huskies puppy. We are staying in a big house so we require a large dog. I know siberian huskies are medium size but it will do for us too. We have a golden retriever now and intend to adopt another.

Just one question about siberian huskies, do they really need air-con environment as Malaysia is quite a hot country.

Any breeders here want to sell or let go their puppy, can contact me, Simon at 016-3410322.

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Nov 8, 2005, 7:38 PM

Post #2 of 16 (1978 views)
Shortcut
Re: [SimonsayZ] [URGENT]Looking for German sherpherd pup or huskies [In reply to] Can't Post

Just a lil question...why the urgency...?Crazy
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

SimonsayZ
Novice

Nov 8, 2005, 8:05 PM

Post #3 of 16 (1977 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RealityDreamer] [URGENT]Looking for German sherpherd pup or huskies [In reply to] Can't Post

That's because I use to have another dog, but it died a few days ago. Now my golden retriever seems lonely so we need another one. As Im staying in a bungalow, I need atleast 2 dogs in the house to guard the house. Atleast big dogs help keep burglars away.

boon
Doggyman

Nov 8, 2005, 10:07 PM

Post #4 of 16 (1969 views)
Shortcut
Re: [SimonsayZ] [URGENT]Looking for German sherpherd pup or huskies [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

Mind to share with us here why and how ur other dog die ? At what age and how big of your house u r talking about ? Golden Retriever or Siberian Husky is not going to be a reliable if they can do it as a watch dogs.

GSD also will not help you without the proper understanding and time spent for the bonding and time to look for one that will give it life for u when need arises.

U need to be more specific in order for us to share with you....

Boon - I Love Fast Dogs That Hit Hard
You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 9, 2005, 1:51 AM

Post #5 of 16 (1954 views)
Shortcut

Simon

I saw a breeder let the Siberian husky exposed to normal outdoor, seems no problem without aircond. In fact, they can breed easily here. Smile

Regards,

Yang

SimonsayZ
Novice

Nov 9, 2005, 3:12 AM

Post #6 of 16 (1946 views)
Shortcut
Re: [boon] [URGENT]Looking for German sherpherd pup or huskies [In reply to] Can't Post

Thnaks for all your replies.Smile

My other dog died of old age. I can see that my retriever is sad and lonely because he lost a companion. FrownIm looking for a puppy or less than 1 year old german sherperd so our family can train and bond with the dog. I know Siberian husky are not suitable watch dog that's why I need a german sherperd. It's just that I love the breed.

My house is a stand alone bungalow, area about 6000sqft. I just need a dog that is alert of strangers. My retriever does bark when strangers walk past, but one dog is not enough.

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Nov 9, 2005, 5:46 AM

Post #7 of 16 (1942 views)
Shortcut

How about adopting a dog? My friend and I have a few dogs that can guard house.

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

SimonsayZ
Novice

Nov 9, 2005, 6:12 AM

Post #8 of 16 (1940 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] [URGENT]Looking for German sherpherd pup or huskies [In reply to] Can't Post

If it's a german sherperd I am more than willing to adopt. Because Im only looking for this breed now. Thanks for your offer.

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Nov 9, 2005, 7:23 PM

Post #9 of 16 (1920 views)
Shortcut

Hi Simon,

Ahh,..ok. Understand where ur coming from.

If its a guard ur looking for,I would suggest an older dog,not a puppy. U would hv to wait at least 1yr or so b4 he can do nething.

& if it's a guard u want...stick with the GSD. Huskies'll make friends with the burglar & show him his secret way of getting in2 the hse Laugh
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Nov 9, 2005, 7:40 PM

Post #10 of 16 (1914 views)
Shortcut

I forgot to add..

I do noe of a GSD for adoption.She is abt 7-8 mths now.Below is some info on her:

http://www.puppy.com.my/...ing=adoption;#231973

Smile
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

SimonsayZ
Novice

Nov 15, 2005, 1:47 AM

Post #11 of 16 (1862 views)
Shortcut
Re: Looking for German sherpherd pup or huskies [In reply to] Can't Post

I just got 2 huskies from fellow forumer petergeet. They are wonderful breeds and thank you. Frown

Not a good guard dog but my family loves them alot. Now they are staying inside my house because my golden kinda horny towards the 4 months female husky. 1st night staying at my house and she poo poo in front of my room door, and so I stepped on it barefooted. Crazy
Overall they are great dogs. Frown

starzz
Novice

Nov 24, 2006, 8:06 PM

Post #12 of 16 (1580 views)
Shortcut

Hi there. My dad is a breeder. Pls contact him if u r still interested 012 9800 525 Mr Yeoh.. Sly
michelley

SimonsayZ
Novice

Nov 25, 2006, 5:59 AM

Post #13 of 16 (1569 views)
Shortcut
Re: [starzz] [URGENT]Looking for German sherpherd pup or huskies [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi thanks for the number but I already got a husky instead. But I might want a GSD next time. Will keep your dads contact for sure. Thanks again. Wink

kid

Dec 6, 2006, 8:18 PM

Post #14 of 16 (1510 views)
Shortcut
Re: [starzz] [URGENT]Looking for German sherpherd pup or huskies [In reply to] Can't Post

thanks for ur info, just called up Mr yeoh, nice guy & nice chatting with him... Smile

Shirpurds
New User

Dec 6, 2006, 9:34 PM

Post #15 of 16 (1509 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kid] [URGENT]Looking for German sherpherd pup or huskies [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
thanks for ur info, just called up Mr yeoh, nice guy & nice chatting with him... Smile

Looking forward to c your champion GSD in the future!

glng675
Ultra ALPHA

Dec 7, 2006, 12:25 AM

Post #16 of 16 (1499 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Shirpurds] [URGENT]Looking for German sherpherd pup or huskies [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To

In Reply To

Looking forward to c your champion GSD in the future!

Bro...I should know you rite??Sly

My Boxers ALBUM (Updated : 22/Mar/2005)

http://photos.yahoo.com/glng675

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my