Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog Sports, Schutzhund, Protection, Tracking,.....: Schutzhund & Protection Dogs:
Koolfang for you...

Lex Ang
Novice

Nov 8, 2005, 6:42 PM

Post #1 of 23 (9085 views)
Shortcut
Koolfang for you... Can't Post

Hi bro,

This shortcut is specially for you. A pitbull in action:

http://media.putfile.com/bad-ass-pit-bull

Others friends may take a look at it too, although it dont look impressive.
Best Wishes

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 9, 2005, 1:40 AM

Post #2 of 23 (9055 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Lex Ang] Koolfang for you... [In reply to] Can't Post

Lex Ang

too bad dono why i cant play the video...

aiyoh koolfang u syok lah! Tongue

Regards,

Yang

Lex Ang
Novice

Nov 9, 2005, 7:44 AM

Post #3 of 23 (9033 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leecy] Koolfang for you... [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Leecy,

You can't read the file, so sorry, try downloading the driver needed to read the video clips. I think they do prompt you on that.

Actually, this video is nothing much is just one of the clip taken in K9 Prosport Championship and it feature a Pitbull's simple work.
Best Wishes

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Nov 9, 2005, 7:36 PM

Post #4 of 23 (9023 views)
Shortcut

Hi Lex,

Did u catch a glimpse of the AWDF Pitbull Nationals? I only managed to see a bit of this yr's champion ship.

I love the white dog with some brown markings. Cool SUPER fast. Any idea who he is? Or the results?
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

Lex Ang
Novice

Nov 9, 2005, 9:31 PM

Post #5 of 23 (9011 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RealityDreamer] Koolfang for you... [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Chloe,

Hows life going?

oh I didnt manage to get even a glimpse of it ... :(
Guess I can't help you here.
Best Wishes

koolfang

Nov 10, 2005, 5:47 PM

Post #6 of 23 (8977 views)
Shortcut

hi lex... cheers mate... really appreciate it... although i didn't manage to view anything yet... thanx a lot...

- its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog...

Lex Ang
Novice

Nov 10, 2005, 8:29 PM

Post #7 of 23 (8962 views)
Shortcut
Re: [koolfang] Koolfang for you... [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Bro,

Don't mention. I did nothing much more than pasting the link. ooh you can't view it too! oh no, then it means my PC got problem.

Cheers!
Best Wishes

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Nov 10, 2005, 8:33 PM

Post #8 of 23 (8961 views)
Shortcut

Lex,

I can view it just fineSmile The dog was a little "dirty"

Btw,wht's ur email? Would like to send the chpionship clip to u Cool
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

Lex Ang
Novice

Nov 11, 2005, 7:15 PM

Post #9 of 23 (8906 views)
Shortcut

Hi Chloe,

I really appreciate that. Thank you.

My email is as follow: haozhian .sg
Best Wishes

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Nov 12, 2005, 12:54 AM

Post #10 of 23 (8886 views)
Shortcut

Ur welcome Smile...Let me know when u receive it..Had some problems sending it..
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

Lex Ang
Novice

Nov 12, 2005, 1:15 AM

Post #11 of 23 (8882 views)
Shortcut

Hi Chloe,

Deeply appreciate it. I received your email.
Best Wishes

koolfang

Nov 14, 2005, 5:09 PM

Post #12 of 23 (8861 views)
Shortcut

hi lex,

i know i shouldn't be asking this here but since the topic is around, i'll juz ask. hopefully the admin dun edit this... i know u love dogs and all but are u into pit matches or have u seen 1...? i love apbt but i'm not sure yet if i'll fight my dogs. learning about fight schooling and conditioning tho...

anyway the reason i can't view what u sent is because the pc in my office is dial-up not streamyx... too slow to download the clips... thanx for sharing anyway...

- its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog...

Lex Ang
Novice

Nov 15, 2005, 4:52 AM

Post #13 of 23 (8825 views)
Shortcut

Hi Koolfang,

I am sorry I am totally not into any form of animals fighting because I seen it with my own eyes. I think its not something you should pursue. You can read about it, but never never get involve!
Best Wishes

koolfang

Nov 15, 2005, 5:08 PM

Post #14 of 23 (8811 views)
Shortcut

hi lex... yeah i know that. i'm against animal cruelty also and yes i've seen the fights... can't say that i enjoy it i can't lie that i hate it and i didn't get my apbt for the purpose of it tho... somehow deep inside, just like working gsd owners, they would love to see their dogs in action for what they are breed for... same as the apbt... i may not get into the pit now but i can't guarantee that i will not in the future... its something apbt were bred for...

colinchin
Enthusiast

Nov 15, 2005, 6:26 PM

Post #15 of 23 (8789 views)
Shortcut

Hi koolfang,

You were looking for me the other day ? What's up ?

koolfang

Nov 15, 2005, 10:00 PM

Post #16 of 23 (8780 views)
Shortcut
Re: [colinchin] Koolfang for you... [In reply to] Can't Post

hi colin,

haven't seen u for quite some time... oh ya... juz to inform u that my fren's apbt left 1. according to him, that's the female that i liked but dunno why nobody took it. maybe because it's not as pretty as the rest... ha..ha.. but she does have a good food drive the last time i tested... dunno if she's the one that my fren is telling me coz i haven't been to his plc for quite a while... he even offered me the pup for a much lesser price... got your speciment yet...?

koolfang

Nov 15, 2005, 10:07 PM

Post #17 of 23 (8776 views)
Shortcut

lex,

i've written something but couldn't post it coz my pc suddenly shut down. anyway lots of animal lovers here would hate me for what i've said and going to say about pit matches. i wasn't into pit match before and even after i got my apbt. but like other gsd or working dog owners, i would like to see what my dog can do especially what they were bred for. gsd has schutzhund, well apbt was bred for the pit. i grew up in a kampung (small village) and i used to see cock fights and was amazed by their fighting spirit. juz like people who likes boxing, wrestling and other fighting sport. animals fight for survival and they have it in their blood and instinct. they can't control themselves but human can. why till today we still have war if everybody's against fighting. hope i dun offend anyone here... juzt my 2 cents worth...

anyway, anytime u in melaka, give me a call... dun worry, no pit fights here.... none that i'm aware of...

colinchin
Enthusiast

Nov 15, 2005, 10:17 PM

Post #18 of 23 (8775 views)
Shortcut

Hello koolfang,

Nah, haven't found my specimen yet.

Lex Ang
Novice

Nov 15, 2005, 10:46 PM

Post #19 of 23 (8771 views)
Shortcut

Hi koolfang,

I understand how you feel. It always good to know that your dog perform greatly in his/her own speciality. But pit fighting will injured your dog, if its not handle properly. Most of the matches I seen, are cruel because of the handlers and the people betting. An alternative to have the sense of achievement is by test your dog biting strength. Apbt have well known biting power. You can chellenge it by by testing how long your dog can hold on to something. In the US people tie tyre to a tree and their pit will hold onto the tyre and hang themselves for as long as 45 mins.

Thank you very much for your invitation, I will definitely give u a call maybe you can bring me to see all the apbt kennels you know..Smile
Best Wishes

colinchin
Enthusiast

Nov 16, 2005, 6:14 PM

Post #20 of 23 (8744 views)
Shortcut

Lex Ang,

Talk no use, action speaks for everything. We are waiting for you to cross over to our land. Plenty of dogs for you to check out. Just like we are waiting for your invitation to show us around in your land those rare breeds that you mentioned earlier.

Cheers.

Basti
Dog Kichi

Nov 17, 2005, 1:54 AM

Post #21 of 23 (8723 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

GSD orignally was not breeded for schutzhund.It is for herding sheeps.It is only because of the dogs ability to be trained easily and also because of their calmness that they were first used as dogs for police works.Even then,they are usually trained for sniffing bombs and drugs.They are also used as dogs for the blind people because unlike the terriers,GSD does not have the instinct to chase prey.They are very protective of their family but then again ,I supposed all dogs are protective of their pack.My shih tzu acts like she is 50kg instead of 5kg and stood protectively in front of my wife when she sense that there is danger ahead.

Pitbull fighting is illegal in USA and Germany.I don't know about other country.Animals fight for survival,you have it right but we humans are the only ones who fight for money and power and worst of all,amusement.These animals in the pit are usually starved for days before the fight,and then usually,they are trained to kill rabbits or other small animals.They will not kill unless it is to eat them.

love is a word which can be used by anyone but not many people really mean it.Some people hit their children until bleeding and they claimed it is because of love.Some people claimed that they love their dogs and want to see what they can do while fighting until they are near death so that they can be amazed by the supposedly fighting spirit.These fighting spirits are usually achieved through starvation and beating to make them aggressive.

In this world are many types of people,bad ,good and evil.You can choose to be who you want to be.Just because some evil people choose to breed the dogs to fight until death,doesn't mean that you should support it.

koolfang

Nov 17, 2005, 5:05 PM

Post #22 of 23 (8700 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Basti] Koolfang for you... [In reply to] Can't Post

yo basti,

thanx for the opinion tho... yeah i know gsd were bred for herding and apbt were bred for cathing rats... anyway u seem to know a lot about pit fights and ways of training and conditioning before the fights... well they were trained and conditioned but not by starvation and beating.. that u got it all wrong bro... those were the days and its way old school... well i dun starve and hit my dog and he's still aggresive towards other dogs... it's juz in them... the pit fight is illegal everywhere not only US and Germany...

anyway i'm not saying that the pit fight is a good thing or bad. u got me all wrong bro... anyway thanx for the comment...appreciate it

Basti
Dog Kichi

Nov 18, 2005, 3:14 AM

Post #23 of 23 (8678 views)
Shortcut

I don't know much about pit fight and I have no desire to know more.I have seen documented pics and papers about qhat the people did with the dogs.Even though you said that those were the old schools,people will still use these methods.However,pitbulls will fight until one give up and usually for a pit bull to let go,he or she has to be deeply injured or near death.

With proper socializing,pitbulls are not aggressive at all.But,I have known of someone who owns an irish wolfdog.Super nice dog.I can pull his tail and he loves his owner very much.When he was 7 years old,he had an illness with the brain and went for the neck of the owner.Luckily,his other dog was there and came between and the owner managed to escape.The dog had an illness but to most people who don't know what happened,they will think that irish wolfdog was an aggressive dog.

What I am trying to say is that,sometimes,a certain breed ,due to the much inbreeding,they will inherit all the traits.I don't think that(my personal opinion)any dogs will get aggressive if you socialize it properly.Glad you don't hit your dog.Pitbulls are known to be very loyal.He will die for you but please don't let him in the pit.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my