Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Breed Specific: Hound Group:
Beagle Owners in Penang

First page Previous page 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 Next page Last page  View All

wan
K9 Maniac

Apr 3, 2007, 5:27 PM

Post #1151 of 1157 (3846 views)
Shortcut
Re: [aryan8277] Beagle Owners in Penang [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Aryan.. congratulations to you again ! :D

Sounds like very good.. Max is protective over your boy now :)

U told me since he was in the mother's womb also Max dun let anybody touch your wife's tummy.. fantastic ya..

So Max has grown to be more mature now... Good job

* ~ My Life Has Changed 23rd June 2008) ~ *

aryan8277
Dog Kichi

Apr 4, 2007, 12:26 AM

Post #1152 of 1157 (3839 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wan] Beagle Owners in Penang [In reply to] Can't Post

thank you.....

anyway i bought alpho food pack for my max... it is a good brand?

he is eating ok... but im scared he might suffer some stomach ache....

or allergic.... considering that he has no prob eating any brand .. no pantang whack all...

now he is getting baby milk ... left overs from my sons bottle milk.... he will wait till he finish drinking .. balance i have to give him .. if not he will bark till i give him......

night when i carry my son to bed after that i will ask max to go to cage ... max will lie down and dont want to get up... i have to carrry him to cage .. manja him ... then he will sleep... kelakar la dia.....Sly

babymun

Apr 9, 2007, 6:33 AM

Post #1153 of 1157 (3818 views)
Shortcut

hi aryan, i guess max is now a grown up boy. Even Timo now barks at strangers that comes near to our gate. He will bark at postman, garbage man, cat, other dogs and strangers..........i find it amusing..hehe...

aryan8277
Dog Kichi

Apr 9, 2007, 4:19 PM

Post #1154 of 1157 (3814 views)
Shortcut
Re: [babymun] Beagle Owners in Penang [In reply to] Can't Post

SAD NEWS MAX ALMOST BITE FRIEND YESTERDAY... HE WAS PLAYING WITH MY SON... MY SON STARTED CRYING AND MAX START BARKING AT HIM... I WAS AT KITCHEN... BY THE TIME I CAME TO HALL... HE COUGHT HIS JEANS....

THATS SCARY.. WILL IT BE LIKE THIS ... OR I NEED TO EXPOSE HIM MORE TO STRANGERS....

WORST PART IS MY SON STARTED TO LAUGH WHEN MAX COUGHT MY FRIENDS JEANS.Sly... MY FRIEND WAS OK AS HE KNOWS MAX THOUGHT HE IS HURTING MY SON... (HE HAS 2 ROTTIE AT HIS HOME)

WHAT CAN I DO

GSlover
Canine Addict

Apr 16, 2007, 6:39 PM

Post #1155 of 1157 (3806 views)
Shortcut

Well...as for me I would prefer my Whoopy behave like Max, being a guard dog. To me nothing wrong being protective ma....why you want to correct his behaviour? First of all, is this the first time Max meet your friend?

aryan8277
Dog Kichi

Apr 16, 2007, 6:48 PM

Post #1156 of 1157 (3803 views)
Shortcut
Re: [GSlover] Beagle Owners in Penang [In reply to] Can't Post

he has been to my house few times. but max was ok with him before... its ok he understand max behaviour .... worst part hole in his rm400 jeans...Sly

aryan8277
Dog Kichi

May 14, 2007, 7:19 PM

Post #1157 of 1157 (3766 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wan] Beagle Owners in Penang [In reply to] Can't Post

Frown GUYS ... my MAX is quite serious now. being admitted at vet owned by my uncle. just wanna share something that you all might look at when you go to a vet. Max lost eating appetite... around 2 week... as i assumes that he didnt like that Blackwood food. i bought him science diet ... same prob.... so to prevent him from starving i gave eggs morning and night ... and milk as well.... but he was active as usual .... and last thursday he showed some sympthoms of heavy breathing, running nose....i took him to a vet near to my house... i told him the prob... he took some temp reading, teeth and feaces...

he said Max is fine and gave me antibiotic, appetizer and multivitamin.... but the medication didnt work .. friday night last week... he was trying to womit, breating and the running nose got worse..... that night itself i got him to my uncle in N9 mambau.... he did some checking and saw the medicine .... my uncle said he is 50/50 now.... under heavy medication......

hope my story my be lesson to all ... my uncle said if the previous vet gave him the antibiotic injection it wolud not have become like this....

pray for me guys ................................................................

First page Previous page 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my