any of their contact info??thkx ya~~

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 5, 2005, 10:07 PM

Post #27 of 38 (1634 views)
Shortcut
Re: [blurprincess] Dog freindly places [In reply to] Can't Post

blurprincess

fortunately u say! i have a sensitive nose oso, especially to dust!

Regards,

Yang

babydeemj
Novice

Nov 10, 2005, 10:01 PM

Post #28 of 38 (1585 views)
Shortcut
Re: [felichia] Dog freindly places [In reply to] Can't Post

hi there

this is really cool.. i just got a puppy & would love to bring him on a holiday!! he is MAX. A reallly adorable baby.

panda_dog
Novice

Jan 3, 2006, 5:34 PM

Post #29 of 38 (1462 views)
Shortcut
Re: [felichia] Dog freindly places [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi felichia,

Thanks for the posts and the informations that you provided. Based on that, I just back from PD with my furkid. I contacted Balan and rented a unit with 2 rooms in Laguna Resort Condo for RM150. The apartment is a bit dirty but it is still ok with fully furnished, one air cond in the room, tv in the living room(no astro and only tv3 can see but not clear also), no cooking utilities, got fridge (although a bit dirty) and clean running water but no hot shower. But I compromise with all that just for my love for my furkid. She was having fun and she actually sleep with us on the bed haha.

Well, I did bring my furkid to the beach and play around and swim around but after that 'kena halau' coz a lot of malays there as it was holiday. So, after that, we just play around with her on the seashore. Next time, I will bring her to there during puasa time so nobody will kakacaucau. For food, I went to this restaurant called Lang Leng Seafood Restaurant which is nearby the Laguna Condo Resort and I brought my furkid together. The owner don't really mind as long as the dog won't bite the customers. He himself also rears a dog with mix spitz and local breed (look a bit like akita) and let the dog running around.

There is a swimming pool in the apartment also and I asked the guard whether can bring dog into the pool, he says can curi-curi swim at midnight. But I dare not coz I saw some malays were swimming in the day and don't want to create chaos in case somebody see.

:)

RealityDreamer
Doggyman

Jan 3, 2006, 10:24 PM

Post #30 of 38 (1447 views)
Shortcut
Re: [panda_dog] Dog freindly places [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey panda,

That sounds like a very lovely holiday. Smile

RM 150 is pretty resonable.

The guard sounds like a very nice man.

Is there anything I should look out for? or big no-no's?
,-._,-.
\/)"(\/
(_o_)

panda_dog
Novice

Jan 5, 2006, 5:18 PM

Post #31 of 38 (1423 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RealityDreamer] Dog freindly places [In reply to] Can't Post

hi hi,

It was a great holiday indeed. Just that if my furkid got the chance to be in the water longer will be better as I want her to learn how to swim. Instead of swimming in the water, she jump jump jump like olympic.

Maybe you can try Ocean View Resort instead. It is just 2 buldings away from Laguna Condo Resort. It looks cleaner and better and it is nearer to the beach. The beach is just behind only!! Laguna guard told me that Ocean View rent is just the same. So, got to look for any caretakers there.

natasha_fernz

Jan 6, 2006, 11:06 PM

Post #32 of 38 (1397 views)
Shortcut

Hi.

Am thinking of going to PD for a day trip on 10 Jan. Just called Balan and he said that the rate was RM250??? And we only want it for a day cause we're not going to spend the night... we just need it to shower and wash Cleo after taking her to the beach... He told us that it's in PD Marina... is this the same place as Laguna Condo?

Well even if it is RM250, we're taking it anyway... is the beach clean by the way? Anyone interested in tagging along?
Natasha Fernz
Frown

CLEOPATRA'S Blog:MAD ABOUT LABRADOR RETRIEVERS

panda_dog
Novice

Jan 6, 2006, 11:41 PM

Post #33 of 38 (1396 views)
Shortcut
Re: [natasha_fernz] Dog freindly places [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Natasha,

RM250 per day? I think it is a bit expensive. My bf told me Balan told him the rate for PD Marina is about RM150-200. You can actually bargain with him. At first Balan charge us RM250 for Laguna then after bargain bargain, we got RM150. Normally in one resort, there will have few caretakers so they also cannot charge too expensive, later we run away to other care takers.

Laguna Condo Resort is further in more than PD Marina. But PD Marina looks lot better. But I worry PD Marina will have lots of ppl coz last time Balan also told us. Thus, he recommended Laguna instead, we told him we are bringing our furkid. I'm not sure whether 10th January will have Muslims there or not since it is Hari Raya Qurban. About the beach, I am not sure lo for PD Marina. Should be ok one la.

natasha_fernz

Jan 7, 2006, 12:01 AM

Post #34 of 38 (1395 views)
Shortcut

Hmmm maybe I should get my bf to speak to him instead... cause my Malay is not very good either so maybe he could not understand me properly. And maybe he decided to charge more cause I am a girl...

But thanks for the info... he couldn't explain the location properly to me. Do you remember where exactly it is? We normally go to PD via the new highway and we get off somewhere in PD town. Normally we go to Guoman Resort... do you know if it's in the same direction?

Thanks alot... will post pictures when we get back...Wink
Natasha Fernz
Frown

panda_dog
Novice

Jan 7, 2006, 12:31 AM

Post #35 of 38 (1392 views)
Shortcut
Re: [natasha_fernz] Dog freindly places [In reply to] Can't Post

You follow the Teluk Kemang sign board and direction instead of the Bandar Port Dickson sign board. Just go straight then you should see the PD Marina on your right.

:) Good Luck

natasha_fernz

Jan 7, 2006, 12:41 AM

Post #36 of 38 (1390 views)
Shortcut

Thanks a lot for the info... I think we'll be able to find it... Most of all I hope Cleo enjoys herself and that there aren't too many Malays around!
Natasha Fernz
Frown

natasha_fernz

Jan 9, 2006, 6:28 PM

Post #37 of 38 (1372 views)
Shortcut
Re: [fishpoop] Dog friendly places [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi...

I called Sunshine Bay and they said that no dogs are allowed... do you have the phone number of the person you spoke to? Would really appreciate it esp if sunshine bay is clean

Thanks alot!
Natasha Fernz
Frown

houyee
Novice

Apr 14, 2007, 6:59 PM

Post #38 of 38 (1094 views)
Shortcut

you all really mad la. how can bring a dog into SWIMMING POOL???? all the dog hair will clog up the expensive filter system!!!! so irresponsible and ignorant! no wonder we don't get to go anywhere with our dogs becuss of stewpid ppl like u.
zippy 'rowena' kojak

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my