First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

adamchooi
Canine Addict

Apr 29, 2003, 10:06 AM

Post #26 of 37 (1159 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Silky Terrier - Shy behaviour [In reply to] Can't Post

ming yang,

Can,if only i can apply hair gel on it.I think there is for dogs.Anyone with information regarding dog's hair gel? Anyway, after a few minutes,all the hair will drop down covering his eyes.Imagine yourself lah how he will look like.Sometimes i like seeing him like that.Makes him even cuter!Smile

Blog! www.adamchooi.com

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Apr 30, 2003, 4:31 AM

Post #27 of 37 (1154 views)
Shortcut
Re: [adamchooi] Silky Terrier - Shy behaviour [In reply to] Can't Post

hey adam,

so cute lar.... I can imagine how he looks like... hehehe anyway, take some of those kind of photos lar and post it up in the photo gallery ! he is soooo adorable lar at times i just feel like picking him up and give him a hard cuddly squeeze. hahaha ! (let's hope mocha won't get jealous at this or else... she will merajuk lar) kinda miss cookie now...

cheers,
minglmy

adamchooi
Canine Addict

Apr 30, 2003, 8:23 AM

Post #28 of 37 (1151 views)
Shortcut

Hi ming yang,

I'll see what i can do about taking pics. Need to buy a digicam soon! Well,u can cuddle him whenever u want to.But i think he prefer belly rub,u know when u rub certain part of his belly,his legs will start kicking.It's very cute!Cool

Blog! www.adamchooi.com

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Apr 30, 2003, 8:50 AM

Post #29 of 37 (1150 views)
Shortcut

yeah, takes more photos lar... then all of us can admire him. Well, I'll definitely give him the belly rub on the next time I see him... in the mean time, you & mary juz do it on my behalf okie.

cheers,
minglmy

adamchooi
Canine Addict

Apr 30, 2003, 10:10 AM

Post #30 of 37 (1148 views)
Shortcut

He'll roll over for me to rub everytime when i wake up and when i get home.Smile I'll teach u which part of the belly to rub to make him kick his legs....

Blog! www.adamchooi.com

cshellz
Ultra ALPHA

Apr 30, 2003, 5:48 PM

Post #31 of 37 (1146 views)
Shortcut

hi adam!!

I know what u're talking about cause Sparkle does that too!! It's very cute cause he'll turn over and show his belly and his two front paws are like hanging in midair and when u rub his belly it's like he's doing some running in the air!! And he likes it!! kekeke...

Aiya...everytime I look at Cookie I keep telling Tyler that I want a Shih Tzu! I've been wanting a Shih Tzu since I was in school! COokie is sooo cute...like battery operated soft toy. Wink I missed taking his picture cause u guys left early that day. But on the 14th make sure u style his hair cause I wanna make him the model and we're going to make him pose for the camera! kekeke...

adamchooi
Canine Addict

Apr 30, 2003, 9:15 PM

Post #32 of 37 (1143 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cshellz] Silky Terrier - Shy behaviour [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi michelle,

It'll be cookie's pleasure to pose for u and tyler.He's not camera shy.In fact he'll stay still when u trying to take pics of him. He's quite a model u know. His daddy and bros all also like that. Know what to do in front of the camera. Hopefully he will not mess up his own hair before the photo session!

Do tell me if u're buying a shih tzu k? I can provide my breeder's information to u.

Blog! www.adamchooi.com

cshellz
Ultra ALPHA

Apr 30, 2003, 10:15 PM

Post #33 of 37 (1142 views)
Shortcut

i definitely will ask from u. By the way, if u don't mind, how much did u pay for Cookie?

I don't think it's the right time for me to get a Shih Tzu yet cause I don't have my own place yet and we just got a puppy. If SParkle didn't come along, I'd be having a Shih Tzu pup by now! Wink

adamchooi
Canine Addict

Apr 30, 2003, 11:05 PM

Post #34 of 37 (1140 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cshellz] Silky Terrier - Shy behaviour [In reply to] Can't Post

He's actually quite expensive compare to other shih tzus.I got him for RM 1800....Yeah!! RM 1800!!! coz he's from champion line.But it's definitely worth it though

Blog! www.adamchooi.com

Riccaval
ALPHA

Apr 30, 2003, 11:18 PM

Post #35 of 37 (1139 views)
Shortcut

Hi Adam,
I didnt get a good look at cookie the other day but from his pic he looks very nice esp.his rich colour.
Did you buy him from the pet shop at ss15 subang jaya? hope u dont mind just curiousCool

adamchooi
Canine Addict

Apr 30, 2003, 11:28 PM

Post #36 of 37 (1138 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Riccaval] Silky Terrier - Shy behaviour [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi derrick,

Yeah,got cookie from there. U know them? They r one of the regulars at dog shows and if i'm not mistaken most ppl that r in the business know them.

Blog! www.adamchooi.com

Riccaval
ALPHA

Apr 30, 2003, 11:36 PM

Post #37 of 37 (1137 views)
Shortcut

Yup, know them quite well. The wife has got one of my cavalier oh ya the one on the left of the photo under my user name.
I told them cannot sell in the shop one and for their own posession only. For sure in their house now but later on I dont know.Unsure

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my