Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog Show and Championship:
236TH MKA All Breed Championship Show 2005 AKU All Breed Championship Show

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

groovemaster
Enthusiast

Nov 17, 2005, 8:50 PM

Post #76 of 89 (2295 views)
Shortcut
Re: [josc] 236TH MKA All Breed Championship Show 2005 AKU All Breed Championship Show [In reply to] Can't Post

Do u hv any video clips of d SKC agility trial 2 share? Wld b nice 2 c wat our Spore counterparts can do with deir dogs. Cheers.Wink

Feeling groovy? ... den take a peek at 'GroovyDogsJustWannaHvFun'

josc
Dog Kichi

Nov 18, 2005, 8:52 AM

Post #77 of 89 (2274 views)
Shortcut
Re: [groovemaster] 236TH MKA All Breed Championship Show 2005 AKU All Breed Championship Show [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi groovemaster,

Sure. Do you have yahoo email add? I'll email you the link. Smile

More on Nikyi & Xinde @ www.dogster.com/?223131

josc
Dog Kichi

Nov 18, 2005, 9:06 AM

Post #78 of 89 (2274 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PSY] 236TH MKA All Breed Championship Show 2005 AKU All Breed Championship Show [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi PSY,

We are not the experts... just simply dog lovers. JB has limitation on dog training courses and eventhough there are, it's expensive and not sure whether the trainer is good or not.

I really hope learn more and will plan to join the obedience and perhaps later... agility if I get a 2nd dog.

Really hope to make it on 18 Dec. It will be our first time for MKA dog show. Laugh

PSY
K9 Kaki

Nov 18, 2005, 3:54 PM

Post #79 of 89 (2270 views)
Shortcut
Re: [josc] 236TH MKA All Breed Championship Show 2005 AKU All Breed Championship Show [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

Well if you do come up to K.L. do keep in touch, if you wish to chat on ob do give me a tinkle on 019 231-1032

groovemaster
Enthusiast

Nov 18, 2005, 10:37 PM

Post #80 of 89 (2255 views)
Shortcut

Thanks post on dis site as well.

Wink Planning 2 hv an agility dog as well…wat breed r u looking 4? There’s agility classes in KL as well so do drop by n hv a look c ven free…normally held on Sundays. Not many dogs taking part in dis sport at the mo, but hv 2 start somewhere.

(This post was edited by Admin on Nov 20, 2005, 11:07 PM)

josc
Dog Kichi

Nov 19, 2005, 10:17 AM

Post #81 of 89 (2235 views)
Shortcut
Re: [groovemaster] 236TH MKA All Breed Championship Show 2005 AKU All Breed Championship Show [In reply to] Can't Post

hi groovemaster,

i've emailed u the link. not sure how to upload those video clips to this website. didn't really spend much time to figure it out.

so, check it out! Wink

i'm looking for a MKA registered miniature schnauzer, salt & pepper, female, less than 3 months old puppy. Maybe my budget is too low??? I still can't get one. If you know good breeder who can give great discount to dog lovers, please please let me know.

josc
Dog Kichi

Nov 19, 2005, 10:21 AM

Post #82 of 89 (2234 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PSY] 236TH MKA All Breed Championship Show 2005 AKU All Breed Championship Show [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi PSY,

Defintely! Laugh I've entered yr number to my mobile phone. Stay in touch!

The Small Fry
Novice

Nov 23, 2005, 12:53 AM

Post #83 of 89 (2167 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leecy] 236TH MKA All Breed Championship Show 2005 AKU All Breed Championship Show [In reply to] Can't Post

where is this place? near where?

kitconnie78
ALPHA

Nov 23, 2005, 2:52 AM

Post #84 of 89 (2162 views)
Shortcut
Re: [The Small Fry] 236TH MKA All Breed Championship Show 2005 AKU All Breed Championship Show [In reply to] Can't Post

It is near to Mines Wonderland.

~*~*~*~*~*~*
|<('.'.)>
| (._0)
| ? , ":./
| ;];]c_)
Cool kitconnie78 is the owner of Blush Bibi, Smile Eden, Minmin (Silky Terrier), Tongue Momo (M. Schnaunzer) Laugh Gobi (pug) Sly Magic (Border Collie) and Frown Ariel

groovemaster
Enthusiast

Nov 25, 2005, 1:25 AM

Post #85 of 89 (2125 views)
Shortcut

Hi josc, apologies, dun think dis site hs video download facilities.

Wink Thanks 4 sharing n really appreciate it. Seems like beginners level agility trials from d clips…guess its also a fairly new sport in Spore but at least SKC hs already begun 2 organise agility trials. Do dey hv intermediate n advance levels as well?

Hv only seen a few dogs in Msia doing agility but dey cn certainly perform as well as our counterparts across d causeway judging by d clips on display. But more importantly, is being able 2 participate in such dog sports n Spore is way ahead of us in dis regard. Still, v live in hope dat v’ll hv similar dog events 1 day…Tongue

Not familiar with dog breeders but u cn probably check with ppycom or MS owners under ‘MS Gang’ thread in ‘Utility Group’ column.

josc
Dog Kichi

Mar 4, 2006, 9:47 PM

Post #86 of 89 (1933 views)
Shortcut

Yeah, it's fun to be able to see those furkids performed. Just hope such activities can be carried out in JB too. That'll be extremely great. By the way, I did bring my gal the the show... and I managed to smuggle her into the hotel too. Ha!!!!

Well, I can see it's pretty much for big boys and there aren't any booth for dog food / accessories promotion. SG event has much more stuff to see... and of course, can buy some goodies for my gal too.

KL is much better compared to JB. I can actually brought my gal shopping at Genting and they are all (The security guards too) very friendly. Smile

groovemaster
Enthusiast

Mar 5, 2006, 11:07 PM

Post #87 of 89 (1906 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Well, I can see it's pretty much for big boys and there aren't any booth for dog food / accessories promotion. SG event has much more stuff to see... and of course, can buy some goodies for my gal too. Smile

'for big boys'... do u mean d dog conformation shows or agility?

Yup, d dog shows here dun hv many other attractions or booths unless its held together with some other pet fair in a shopping centre.

If u wanna catch some local pooches in action in agility, c www.dropshots.com/day.php?userid=13490&cdate=20050921&ctime=001011 n www.dropshots.com/day.php?userid=13490&cdate=20051003&ctime=124130 Smile

Remy

Mar 6, 2006, 9:14 PM

Post #88 of 89 (1887 views)
Shortcut

I understand the frustration with not being able to show in KL when you are from another part of the country. Those of you who have small dogs can easily smuggle them into places but those of us with large dogs cannot. Can you imagine trying to get a Boxer or Great Dane into a hotel without anyone knowing? And therefore where does one stay if one makes the drive from say Johor to KL to exhibit one's dog at the show. So we are let out in the cold! I, for one, would not dream of putting my dogs into a boarding facility for the duration of the show. The boarding facilities I have seen leave a great deal to be desired and it is only added stress for the dog. And the dogs are stressed when they are at shows. After a weekend of showing in the US my dogs would sleep for a whole day when they reached home. So although I would love to get back into showing, training and judging, the constraints of distance do not enable me to make that choice. Though I do enjoy hearing about all your plans and hopes for your dogs. I am hoping to start a conformation handling class here in Johor at some point and we shall see what happens.

When I go to Heaven, if there are no dogs and horses there, then I want to go where they go!

josc
Dog Kichi

Mar 19, 2006, 9:47 PM

Post #89 of 89 (1791 views)
Shortcut

yeah... thx for the the dropshows. That's great! I'm hoping to see more of it... too bad there aren't any such activities in JB.

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my