Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Members' Area: Members' Introduction:
Do u bring ur pet 2gede when back to h.town?

eve_lynn
Novice

Oct 16, 2005, 1:58 AM

Post #1 of 4 (231 views)
Shortcut
Do u bring ur pet 2gede when back to h.town? Can't Post

I would like to have a question..do u bring ur pet together when u back to ur hometown?example like u living at KL but ur hometown is far way from KL?(eg from KL to Ipoh)n wat preparation u will do for it?Blushtoo bad that ur car are not as big as CRV but juz like a proton wira size le?Slyn wat u will do to prevent them from poo pee in the car?Laugh

***I'm a newbie,don haf any experience about keeping dog but i'm hardworking person in searching some info about dog n like to ask those who have own puppy in their home,so they some time think i'm annoying..XD***

mugmug
Novice

Oct 17, 2005, 5:18 AM

Post #2 of 4 (212 views)
Shortcut
Re: [eve_lynn] Do u bring ur pet 2gede when back to h.town? [In reply to] Can't Post

I do bring my dog with me when i am back from kl to JB and i only drive kelisaBlush

normally i will stop at R&R for my dog to walk walk and pee he want. my dog will not pee and poo in the car.

kitconnie78
ALPHA

Oct 17, 2005, 8:14 PM

Post #3 of 4 (199 views)
Shortcut
Re: [eve_lynn] Do u bring ur pet 2gede when back to h.town? [In reply to] Can't Post

Well you must also make sure your dog won't get car sick. Some dogs will get car sick and will vomit inside the car. Just put some newspaper ready inside the car.

~*~*~*~*~*~*
|<('.'.)>
| (._0)
| ? , ":./
| ;];]c_)
Cool kitconnie78 is the owner of Blush Bibi, Smile Eden, Minmin (Silky Terrier), Tongue Momo (M. Schnaunzer) Laugh Gobi (pug) Sly Magic (Border Collie) and Frown Ariel

eve_lynn
Novice

Oct 19, 2005, 2:14 AM

Post #4 of 4 (184 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mugmug] Do u bring ur pet 2gede when back to h.town? [In reply to] Can't Post

Wah..ur doggie so kuai..juz u n ur doggie in kelisa?Oh..can i noe wat is R&R?do ur dog do any training b4 for not to pee poo in car? Laugh

***I'm a newbie,don haf any experience about keeping dog but i'm hardworking person in searching some info about dog n like to ask those who have own puppy in their home,so they some time think i'm annoying..XD***

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my