Home: Events Calendar: Event Calendar:
First of May - Not A Public Holiday for Penang Lang

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 Next page Last page  View All

kingkong
Canine Addict

Apr 30, 2003, 5:28 PM

Post #101 of 109 (1561 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] First of May - Not A Public Holiday for Penang Lang [In reply to] Can't Post

hi minglmy,

i am not going to the junjung gathering due to my pack schedule on 1/5/2003. how many days will u be in Penang? Mayb we can meet up the day after... but of coz no more nice waterfall n natural scenery lor..... anything here is my number, do let us know if u plan of any others kids as well... haha..... welcome back to penang... 0125773218.

Frens,

enjoy yr gathering, snap more pic.... later i edit it n put sushi inside.. haha!

Regards,
Eric with Sushi, a long-coat chihuahua.

ashley
ALPHA

Apr 30, 2003, 8:38 PM

Post #102 of 109 (1551 views)
Shortcut
Re: [boon] First of May - Not A Public Holiday for Penang Lang [In reply to] Can't Post

Halo Mr Boon i got no transport how to go JunJung Waterfall??

help me loh!! Shocked May be only owner join u all ,my fatty Yaya i won't bring her along cos she will vormit eh loh!!Blush so boon let me know ok TQ!!Sly
~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

boon
Doggyman

May 1, 2003, 12:23 AM

Post #103 of 109 (1541 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ashley] First of May - Not A Public Holiday for Penang Lang [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi All Penang Lang,

I would like to call off this waterfall outing due to :-

1. So many of us can't make it

2. Not a nice date may be ?Crazy

This thread still open for a waterfall outing with date, time ad venue.

So pls suggest a better date, location and time.

I really hope that we can make this happened.Unsure

Boon - I Love Fast Dogs That Hit Hard
You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

ashley
ALPHA

May 1, 2003, 12:30 AM

Post #104 of 109 (1540 views)
Shortcut
Re: [boon] First of May - Not A Public Holiday for Penang Lang [In reply to] Can't Post

Sooooooooooooory Boon !!Unimpressed

Pai sei to u !!!Frown
~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

kinzonu

May 1, 2003, 4:06 AM

Post #105 of 109 (1533 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ashley] First of May - Not A Public Holiday for Penang Lang [In reply to] Can't Post

Ah Boon,
Thanks for your hard work to plan this outing, unfortunately not happen lia...but NVM, next time loh....
Best Regards
Steven Tan @ Kinzonu

tw.myblog.yahoo.com/kinzonu

Khoobg
Webmaster

May 1, 2003, 4:16 AM

Post #106 of 109 (1532 views)
Shortcut

May 1 is afterall a holiday for all. Both KL and Pg events have to be called off for different reason.

Next meet shall be May 14, 2003 in KK. Hope to see more Penang Lang in KK.

Cheers

Dog Obedience and Agility - http://www.puppy.com.my/ob/
Events' Pictures - http://www.doggie.com.my
Online Pets Memorial - http://www.rainbowsbridge.com.my

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

May 1, 2003, 8:21 PM

Post #107 of 109 (1523 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kingkong] First of May - Not A Public Holiday for Penang Lang [In reply to] Can't Post

hey thanks eric,

I'm up in Penang now. Well since you are busy these few days...then better not kacau you lar. I was hoping that the gathering will be up so that I could also meet up with the gang since I have never met any of you before.

I was also hoping to meet up you with Sushi since the last time, i didnt manage to get to see him @ Ricky's due to my hectic schedule.

Anyway, I will be here till sunday if you guys have anything going around do let me know okie... here is my contact 019 210 2558.

cheers,
minglmy

kingkong
Canine Addict

May 2, 2003, 7:09 PM

Post #108 of 109 (1509 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] First of May - Not A Public Holiday for Penang Lang [In reply to] Can't Post

Boon,

i agree with u to have another waterfall gathering some other time.... i suggest we confirm the time as early as possible so that every 1 here can plan their schedule. then we got no reason for not going liao....... including me haha.

anyway 14-15/5, i will be going back to my hometown Kuala terengganu, so......wont be in penang lor...i will be lying on the MOMOCHA beach (Redang island), singing MOMOCHA song.... yeah!!!

Regards,
Eric with Sushi, a long-coat chihuahua.

lulugurl
ALPHA

May 2, 2003, 7:49 PM

Post #109 of 109 (1507 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kingkong] First of May - Not A Public Holiday for Penang Lang [In reply to] Can't Post

oh...so u grew up in Redang??? wah...so nice lar that place...planning to go wan actually, then i blew off my saving on shopping and eating in penang..haihFrown
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh
Penang Lang? Click Here~!
Silkies Owner? Click Here~!

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my