Regards,

Yang

Liz Tay
Dog Kichi

Oct 23, 2005, 3:52 PM

Post #3 of 5 (7613 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leecy] PAWS MALAYSIA - FORUM [In reply to] Can't Post

Yes, the Forum is part of the official (and recently renovated) PAWS Website which was created by i-tech savvy volunteers on behalf of and in liaison with the 2005 PAWS Committee. As you hopefully appreciate, the new Committee is doing many great things but 8 people can't do everything by themselves. This website is a great example of what can be achieved when that Committee inspires many more people to join hands and work together as a team!

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 25, 2005, 1:30 AM

Post #4 of 5 (7575 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Liz Tay] PAWS MALAYSIA - FORUM [In reply to] Can't Post

Liz Tay

Great to hear abt that! I heard that PAWS president is SPCA's member is that true?

Regards,

Yang

Liz Tay
Dog Kichi

Oct 25, 2005, 3:05 AM

Post #5 of 5 (7564 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leecy] PAWS MALAYSIA - FORUM [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Leecy

An odd question. She could well be. Actually, not surprisingly, quite a number of people are members of both PAWS and SPCA. Each may sometimes have different approaches to things but we are doing the same work and facing the same challenges so it's great to know that people are supporting the cause and not just supporting their buddies or as a passing fancy... Now the two Societies have better communication too, so the animals will surely be the winners. We all need members and volunteers who have heart and are in this for the long haul. Being a member is one more way of showing your support and your care.

liz

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my