Home: Dog & Puppy Health: Ear Care and Conditions:
Camille tea

Basti
Dog Kichi

Oct 6, 2005, 3:24 AM

Post #1 of 8 (17001 views)
Shortcut
Camille tea Can't Post

My dog,Emmalie is a Shih Tzu.She had many problems with her ears due to the fact that her ears are hanging down all the time.We tried many solutions on the market and went to the vets.She was given antibiotics and bla bla bla.

Finally,we rinsed her ears with camille tea and it works wonders.The ears are no longer smelly and there are no brown liquid coming out.Its cheap and of natural product.Just boil the water and put in a teabag,wait until the tea is warm(please Don't flush the ears with hot boiling water).Using a small pump,squeeze much of the tea in and don't worry the water will come out again.Camille tea can prevent inflammation.

I hope that it can help.Please do tell me the results if anyone try this.

chrisong
Doggyman

Oct 6, 2005, 6:52 AM

Post #2 of 8 (16987 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Basti] Camille tea [In reply to] Can't Post

Wah!! This is great. Thank for the tip, Basti

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Feb 6, 2007, 10:44 PM

Post #3 of 8 (16723 views)
Shortcut

basti..

the perfect natural solution ! thanks for sharing !

cold tea can? hehe !

u mean flood the ear then after a while the tea will come out by itself? or the dog will shake away all the tea? any worry that the ear cannal will be moist and cause fungal infection?

do u need to wipe the ear canal dry after that?

My beloved Molly looks like MooMooo

My beloved Snoopy makes 1 of the funniest beagle in the world

My beloved Lassie is the teh-est sheltie although he is a male !

Frown Molly Gal : 16 June 2007 | Snoopy Zai : 4 Jan 2010 | Lassie Zai : 23 April 2010

| Husky Zai : 24 Jan 2010
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit my Jewelleries Online

Photography Business Website coming up soon ^^

sun-arrow

Apr 5, 2007, 8:34 PM

Post #4 of 8 (16551 views)
Shortcut

Erm sorry, you mean camomile tea?

PangurBan
Old Kaki

Apr 5, 2007, 10:14 PM

Post #5 of 8 (16549 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sun-arrow] Camille tea [In reply to] Can't Post

Should be camomile. The Germans call it Kamillen, maybe that's where the spelling camille is coming from. It is known to be anti-inflammatory, and is also effective against mites. Not sure about canine ear mites though.

sun-arrow

Apr 6, 2007, 9:57 PM

Post #6 of 8 (16537 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PangurBan] Camille tea [In reply to] Can't Post

i see i see! thanks!

Copper
Novice

Mar 14, 2008, 6:04 PM

Post #7 of 8 (15837 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Using a small pump,squeeze much of the tea in and don't worry the water will come out again.Camille tea can prevent inflammation.

Hi, im thinking of doing it with my silky. he oni 3 months plus now but his ears are always sooo dirty. and i clean it every nite. without solution. i was just wondering, if i put in the tea lik dat, wont it dampen the inside part and cause other headaches like fungal growth, etc.?

Im thinking of trying this solution with my other dog, max, he''s a cocker spaniel with a massive ear problem. but only until im sure it wont go in and create another mess.... Crazy

~Copper's Mummy~

chrislimyy
K9 Kaki

Mar 16, 2008, 11:43 PM

Post #8 of 8 (15653 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Copper] Camille tea [In reply to] Can't Post

perhaps you can weet the cotton bud with the tea...start off and see how it goesWink

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my