IN

Home: Dog Rescue and Adoption: PAWS:
New pups at PAWS for adoption

phekling19

Oct 2, 2005, 6:03 AM

Post #1 of 25 (5337 views)
Shortcut
New pups at PAWS for adoption Can't Post

Hello...there're many new cute pups at paws! Please come over and adopt Wink...I only manage to take photo of a few of them. I'll go again and take more photo!
This brown one just neutred! Very cute, alert, playful yet a bit shy!
The black one is so tiny little girl. Playful, alert...very very manja! I love her the most!
A Hopeless Dog Lover and love dogs as if no tomorrow ... Frown
NO CRUELTY TO ANIMALS Frown
www.dogster.com/?188399.
Attachments: DSCN0510.JPG (87.1 KB)
  DSCN0515.JPG (72.7 KB)

phekling19

Oct 2, 2005, 6:11 AM

Post #2 of 25 (5317 views)
Shortcut
Re: [phekling19] New pups at PAWS for adoption [In reply to] Can't Post

The first picture: dashund mixed terrier. 3 of them but I managed take the photo of 2 of them only, another too timid and scary..haha..she hide somewhere already. Ok, the wire hair one already has been book by a man d. Left this female smooth hair one. She's very friendly, lovely, manja! Another timid one also has very lovable face!
The second picture: look like Tolemian mixed. Very playful, the male one just neutred.
The third picture: The white pup is sooooooooooooo manja and very very well bahaved! Very good for cuddle! I love her! The black one look like spitz mixed. She's looks beautiful, very alert and active!
www.dogster.com/?188399.
Attachments: DSCN0518.JPG (82.8 KB)
  DSCN0520.JPG (86.4 KB)
  DSCN0525.JPG (89.8 KB)

phekling19

Oct 2, 2005, 6:17 AM

Post #3 of 25 (5314 views)
Shortcut

The first pic: Black female pup, very active and playful.
The second pic: She has very pitiful looking face! Errm...so kesian! She's lovely, a bit timid and good for cuddle!
The third pic: Another sad face pup! But very very cute and alert!

By the way, all pups have been vaccine, some already neutred and some not yet because too young! Please come over to PAWS and check them out! There're many ccute pups and dogsss!!!
www.dogster.com/?188399.
Attachments: DSCN0519.JPG (87.9 KB)
  DSCN0523.JPG (79.9 KB)
  DSCN0527.JPG (73.0 KB)

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Oct 3, 2005, 1:51 AM

Post #4 of 25 (5283 views)
Shortcut

Good job for posting this up Smile keep up the good work ya ! PAWS definitely need more people like u to help out. Angel to the puppies Frown

cheers,
minglmy

phekling19

Oct 3, 2005, 4:04 AM

Post #5 of 25 (5260 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] New pups at PAWS for adoption [In reply to] Can't Post

Every time I go PAWS, I really feel sad...but it cant stop me from going. I hope someone can adopt a beagle from there. The beagle is suffered from eyes infection. She's quiet old, just neutred. Very bad eyes infection. I helped her wipe off the green fluid from her eyes in the morning and put antibiotics for her. After a few hours, the green fluid came out again and couldnt see her eye ball. She looks sad and I guess she knows she has been abandoned. I asked her come over and let me wipe her eyes, she really turned to me! She understand! Frown Can somebody please adopt her and love her? Please help me ask around...Frown
www.dogster.com/?188399.

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 6, 2005, 10:48 PM

Post #6 of 25 (5170 views)
Shortcut

phekling

yah, it is very sad to see the pets abandoned, but what can we do? we did our part & it is so hard to change others.. Unsure

Regards,

Yang

einochan
Enthusiast

Oct 12, 2005, 6:45 PM

Post #7 of 25 (5108 views)
Shortcut

hi phek ling!

a very good job and well done to u. i went there during my holidays this year..and i will go there once i finish my finals. hope to do soem more volunteer work there.

sometimes i really wanna adopt some of them but i already have 4 furballs at home..sigh..i really wanna help the poor doggies in PAWS.

keep up the good work

Laugh My dogs own me - Hunter, Sandie, Duchess and Boy. Sadly missed - Toffee (13/3/00 - 24/4/05)
Sadly missed - Duchess Nov '98 - 1 Nov '06

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 12, 2005, 9:56 PM

Post #8 of 25 (5097 views)
Shortcut
Re: [einochan] New pups at PAWS for adoption [In reply to] Can't Post

einochan

haih, if possible i wana get all of them... Crazy

Regards,

Yang

phekling19

Oct 13, 2005, 12:45 AM

Post #9 of 25 (5085 views)
Shortcut

Thanks! Wink I wanted to visit PAWS again but lately busy for final exam and assignments...si cant go. Then I'll go back to Penang straight after my exam...I guess I can only visit PAWS next year! But during this holidays, I'll volunteer at SPCA Penang. Yeah, me too wish could take all of the dogs there home but too bad my house is full of dogssssssss and four little kings.... now got one female dog pregnant (in fact she's my neighbor's dogs...again they abandoned her then she came to me). I guess sooner or later I'll post a pre-adoption thread here....Unsure
www.dogster.com/?188399.

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 13, 2005, 9:51 PM

Post #10 of 25 (5069 views)
Shortcut

phekling19

is it the same person who dump that dog which being sent to SPCA last time? Unsure

Regards,

Yang

phekling19

Oct 13, 2005, 10:03 PM

Post #11 of 25 (5069 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leecy] New pups at PAWS for adoption [In reply to] Can't Post

Different. My grandma's house there got 2 irresponsible dog onwers. One love to torture and steal dogs, they are next door to my grandma' house. This pregnant dog belong to another neighbor who stays few doors away.Now she became our dog and me and my sis plan to send her to spay after she gives birth. You have any friends wanna adopt mongrel pups? I think she'll hava at least 5-6 pups in her stomach...Crazy
www.dogster.com/?188399.

Morphware
Novice

Oct 17, 2005, 1:42 AM

Post #12 of 25 (5006 views)
Shortcut

Please feel free to post these sorts of images on the PAWS forum at http://www.pawsmalaysia.com/forum/index.php when ever you think it will help.

Thanks.
Frown

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 19, 2005, 5:42 PM

Post #13 of 25 (4942 views)
Shortcut

Frownphekling

wah, too bad u have such a neighbour, i used to have too, cant tahan & shifted.

when she will give birth? can u estimate? Crazy

Frown

Regards,

Yang

phekling19

Oct 19, 2005, 10:35 PM

Post #14 of 25 (4925 views)
Shortcut

Frown Leecy! Yellow Dog (her name) will give birth either within this month or next month. Her stomach so big...I guess there'll be many puppies inside! I'll try to post the pictures of puppies later. You have any friends dont mind adopting a mongrel? Please help me ask around...better than these pups end up in SPCA or die on the road. Thankssss....
www.dogster.com/?188399.

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 20, 2005, 1:55 AM

Post #15 of 25 (4917 views)
Shortcut

phekling19

haha, the name so funny, should give BIG names like Beckham or Victoria mar.. well will help u ask around & see. where is the dog now, penang or selangor? Smile

Regards,

Yang

phekling19

Oct 20, 2005, 4:51 AM

Post #16 of 25 (4910 views)
Shortcut

Sly I name those dogs at my grandma's house in Colors...so easy for my grandma to call. Got Yellow Dog and Baby White Dog. White Dog and Black Dog left me...Frown... The dog now in Penang. My mum just called and said Yellow Dog is about to due, she now very naughty and always wanna bite my Baby White Dog. My White Dog left because that time Yellow Dog just gave birth and bit her...then she left and never returned Frown Now so worry about my Baby White Dog. Thank you first! I'll post the photo of pups when they are born. Ya...the next batch I'll name them Geroge Bush, Chen Shui Pian...or maybe Beckham, Victoria, Paris Hilton...etc! Sly
www.dogster.com/?188399.

einochan
Enthusiast

Dec 27, 2005, 10:48 PM

Post #17 of 25 (4631 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Sly I name those dogs at my grandma's house in Colors...so easy for my grandma to call. Got Yellow Dog and Baby White Dog. White Dog and Black Dog left me...... The dog now in Penang. My mum just called and said Yellow Dog is about to due, she now very naughty and always wanna bite my Baby White Dog. My White Dog left because that time Yellow Dog just gave birth and bit her...then she left and never returned Now so worry about my Baby White Dog. Thank you first! I'll post the photo of pups when they are born. Ya...the next batch I'll name them Geroge Bush, Chen Shui Pian...or maybe Beckham, Victoria, Paris Hilton...etc! Sly

hieya

sorry for the late reply. have been away from pp.com for a long time. exam period, results and now, got job offers already...sei la..so fast have to start work already!! damn damn..old already Shocked

i know what u mean by having easy names for granny to call..my adopted a doggie from Nicky a few months back and its called Larry..easy for my granny to call..but end up being called Lally Tongue so cute!!

u back in penang now? where u studying? i just finished my degrees, both from monash malaysia Wink

Laugh My dogs own me - Hunter, Sandie, Duchess and Boy. Sadly missed - Toffee (13/3/00 - 24/4/05)

phekling19

Dec 28, 2005, 1:43 AM

Post #18 of 25 (4620 views)
Shortcut

I'm having holiday back to Penang Cool so happy and hoping school wont be reopened so soon. I'm studying at stupid college LimKokWing...Feel like kena tipu. Next year will be my last year there...in fact I cant wait to finish!

So nice of you finally finish studying Wink

Now I have a new adopted pup name Burger! Laugh Hahaha....
www.dogster.com/?188399.

gn
Novice

Jan 12, 2006, 9:00 PM

Post #19 of 25 (4431 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

My family adopted a 3 1/2 month female puppy from PAWS on 26/12/05 named Tiger (P10)- her coat is striped/brindled-reddish brown, tan,black. Did you happen to play with her or take her photograph when you were there...or know anything about her..cos the staff there didnt tell us anything except that she was dropped off.

We call her Tessa now..she is very active and loves to chew our fingers, hands, toes...she goes gila and attacks!

She has a dominant personality and growls and barks at visitors..so we are concerned she may have been abused as a puppy..

Hoping you can share something with us,,

Thanks so much

Gerry

phekling19

Jan 13, 2006, 8:32 AM

Post #20 of 25 (4395 views)
Shortcut
Re: [gn] New pups at PAWS for adoption [In reply to] Can't Post

Frown Gerry! I've no idea about the pup you adopted on 26/12/05. Because I'm back to Penang on 2/11/05. I havent been to PAWS for quite some time already. But I'll go again when I'm back to KL.
The stuff there are busy taking care of the pups, maybe they dont have much time to observe the personality of each pup. I think the volunteers there know them well. You can ask them and see.
I think your pup is mere active, have not been abuse la. Tongue Don't worry. Most pup like to bite fingers, toes, shoes...whatever can put in their mouth they will not miss it. Haha...Crazy But sont let them behave like this, they will get spoilt.
It's good that you adopted a pup from PAWS Frown Wish there're more people like you then there'll be less innoncence life end without reason!
Nice to know you.
www.dogster.com/?188399.

einochan
Enthusiast

Jan 14, 2006, 8:00 AM

Post #21 of 25 (4363 views)
Shortcut

hey there Gerry!

well, most pups like to nibble the toes and fingers because they are teething, so u need not be alarmed Tongue its a pretty normal occurence. i think most pups are well taken care off at PAWS, so dont u worry!

i adopted my first dog, Duchess, from PAWS about 7-8 years ago. she's a wonderful pet and has no problem socializing with my other 3 doggies. glad u decided to adopt, its good to help the poor furballs

i havent been to PAWS in a few weeks already. i'll be heading there again soon, before i start working. if u have the time, do drop by and play with the pups and maybe u can volunteer as well.

regards

EINO

gn
Novice

Jan 17, 2006, 7:19 PM

Post #22 of 25 (4312 views)
Shortcut

Thanks Phek Ling for your reply... its is wonderful to know that there are caring people like you around...I have 4 kids...and now Tessa our puppy is like another child ..very manja'ed.

Warmest wishes

Gerry

gn
Novice

Jan 17, 2006, 7:27 PM

Post #23 of 25 (4311 views)
Shortcut

Hi EINO,

Thanks for your advice... yes, Tessa is obviously teething-she lost one tooth 2 days ago- we were all so upset until the Vet told us this was normal...! You guessed it- first time we are having a puppy in the house...

Sle loves kids and ladies but very scared and aggressive towards men ( except my husband whom she adores...always rolls over to be petted-although he hardly spends time with her!). No, I don't think anyone at PAWS ill-treated her...but possibly before she was dropped off at PAWS- my vet agrees with me cos of her reaction towards men- even him..

Its nice to read all the sharings in this forum ..we new-dog owners need all the advice we can get!

Warmest wishes,

Gerry

phekling19

Jan 18, 2006, 12:38 AM

Post #24 of 25 (4289 views)
Shortcut

Gerry! Most dogs very manja and they know how to catch people's heart and make us love them more and more! Like mine also the same. Superly manja and always want people to hold and cuddle them like a baby. Also they always jealous at one and another...haha

It's good that your kids can get along with your pup. And it's important to educate kids how to love and take care of animals to develop their sense of responsibily and patient. I've seen some 'smart' parents teach their kids to beat or kick stray dogs because they're dirty...crazy
www.dogster.com/?188399.

einochan
Enthusiast

Jan 18, 2006, 2:41 AM

Post #25 of 25 (4279 views)
Shortcut

Hey there Gerry

its good that your little Tessa loves kids because some dogs dont. they get jealous very easily so its kinda tricky. yea, some dogs are hostile towards men. weird isnt it? maybe they smell different Crazy

do u work or are u a stay-home mom? 4 kids!! salute maybe u can bring your kids to PAWS to help out. they can really learn animal appreciation there. the other time i was there i saw this dog who got hit by a car and broke his spine and lost the ability to control bladder as well as defecation, it just broke my heart. i posted in this forum and by the time someone actually agreed to take him in, he was already put to sleep sigh..what a cruel world.

geez, i dont know why i suddenly remembered that lil fella, just thought i'd share with u Smile

yea, there are many dog lovers in here and u are really welcome to share your experiences with lil' Tessa with all of us. if u have any other problems, u can go to the different sections in the forum...its really extensive and even i havent seen them all!!

warm regards

eino

In Reply To
Hi EINO,

Thanks for your advice... yes, Tessa is obviously teething-she lost one tooth 2 days ago- we were all so upset until the Vet told us this was normal...! You guessed it- first time we are having a puppy in the house...

Sle loves kids and ladies but very scared and aggressive towards men ( except my husband whom she adores...always rolls over to be petted-although he hardly spends time with her!). No, I don't think anyone at PAWS ill-treated her...but possibly before she was dropped off at PAWS- my vet agrees with me cos of her reaction towards men- even him..

Its nice to read all the sharings in this forum ..we new-dog owners need all the advice we can get!

Warmest wishes,

Gerry

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my