Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: General:
Value for money dog products

aniseed
New User

Mar 22, 2002, 10:31 PM

Post #1 of 15 (4929 views)
Shortcut
Value for money dog products Can't Post

Hi, can anyone please recommend a place where I can shop for a wide variety of dog products (food & pet care) in the Klang Valley that are affordable as well?

Many thanks,
aniseed

Derrickok
Novice

Mar 23, 2002, 1:24 AM

Post #2 of 15 (4920 views)
Shortcut
Re: [aniseed] Value for money dog products [In reply to] Can't Post

There is a list of some 5 to 6 reputable pet shops hiding in this forum, which are reasonable in price and the goods are also acceptable in terms of quality wise. They are in P.J. and Subang Jaya.
I'll send out an SOS to the webmaster who will teach you how to use the search engine.
Failing which, you can click my profile, click into my 500 odd postings and it is some where there.
Tendjewberrymud.

Rainbow
Canine Addict

Mar 25, 2002, 5:18 PM

Post #3 of 15 (4908 views)
Shortcut
Re: [aniseed] Value for money dog products [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Aniseed, Welcome to the forum...What are you looking for?? Many shops have different prices and some shops may sell some products cheaper and some more expensive, perhaps you can email me at rainbow@puppy.com.my?? Smile

¸..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ ·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦:- Rainbow -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

May
Old Hand

Mar 25, 2002, 5:23 PM

Post #4 of 15 (4906 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Rainbow] Value for money dog products [In reply to] Can't Post

Rainbow,

The private messaging system has been deactivated. Maybe you could provide another email address for aniseed to reach you.

Rainbow
Canine Addict

Mar 25, 2002, 5:29 PM

Post #5 of 15 (4905 views)
Shortcut
Re: [May] Value for money dog products [In reply to] Can't Post

I know the private msg has been deactivated..rainbow@puppy.com.my is the free email provided by the website..unless that has been activated, I don't see any reason why I can't use that email???

¸..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ ·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦:- Rainbow -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

aniseed
New User

Mar 25, 2002, 5:57 PM

Post #6 of 15 (4899 views)
Shortcut

Thanks for offering to help, Rainbow. Basically I've been to that huge pet store at Midvalley, which is close to where I live. No doubt we all know where that is so no free advertising!

The variety of goods is excellent however the prices are a little too steep to my liking. The other smaller pet shops I've been to carry very limited products, were of low quality and some even ran out of expiry! You can reach me at aniseed@puppy.com.my. Appreciate it very much and thanks again.

May
Old Hand

Mar 25, 2002, 10:54 PM

Post #7 of 15 (4891 views)
Shortcut

Sorry, I have make a mistake. anyway, I also want to know where can buy cheaper doy toys.

(This post was edited by May on Mar 25, 2002, 10:58 PM)

lilK
Dog Kichi

Apr 30, 2002, 3:16 AM

Post #8 of 15 (4872 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Derrickok] Value for money dog products [In reply to] Can't Post

mind telling me where can find the shop u mentioned above???
i am kinda blur....dunnoe where to find it...

Andrew

Apr 30, 2002, 7:29 AM

Post #9 of 15 (4866 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lilK] Value for money dog products [In reply to] Can't Post

There were petshops in Subang too....You might have a visit there...As I knew, there r 2 petshops at seksyen 15 Subang...1 of the petshops name is "Champion" (if i'm not mistaken) and another is ??????...

Just as a reminder, never purchase any pet from the petshop that I don't know the name where situated at the corner of the shop lot because all the dog are unhealthy and they even sell monkey ... I saw a shih tzu locked in a small "cage"....the doberman, min pin, labrador and some others are in a bad conditions.... and the environment is not that clean ...Well I don't know, I don't feel right about this petshop...

The environment in the petshop named Champion is lot much better...It's clean...But even though like that, it is not advisable to buy dog from petshop....

Andrew Wong
Miniature Pinscher, Born 22.12.2000

cdmoo
ALPHA

May 1, 2002, 12:03 AM

Post #10 of 15 (4857 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lilK] Value for money dog products [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,
I would recommend the one in Taipan (USJ10). ..the shop near 7-eleven. Although it's a small shop, it has many dog toys. The prices are reasonable as compared to others (SS2, Subang Jaya) . The owner gives discount to regular customers too.

Smile
regards,

CD Moo

jason
Enthusiast

May 8, 2002, 8:31 AM

Post #11 of 15 (4842 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cdmoo] Value for money dog products [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey guys ... the petshop at SS2 also not bad! I went there once and the owner gave me the discount tooSmile ...

Regards

ear;docked tail;born 11/2001.

cdmoo
ALPHA

May 8, 2002, 5:03 PM

Post #12 of 15 (4839 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jason] Value for money dog products [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Jason,

Not sure, if you have noticed the shop in SS2 priced their items at retail price. Whereby, the one in USJ priced below it. Both also got discount. For example, I can save RM12 on the Bio-groom (big bottle) shampoo in that shop.

Anyway, if u do drop by USJ, do pay a visit to the shop.

Smile
regards,

CD Moo

Derrickok
Novice

May 8, 2002, 5:23 PM

Post #13 of 15 (4838 views)
Shortcut

This stupid old Dalmatian is so blur that he doesn't know which shops. One is in SS2 and the other is in USJ.
Please gentlemen, if you are helpful, please tell the members the name of the shops. For example:
SS2. Sea Park Pet Supplies Sdn. Bhd. No.35, Jalan SS2/55. P.Jaya. Tel: 78740682 OR Summer Pet Or PetsMart(M) Sdn.Bhd. etc.
There are at least 200 to 300 pet shops, which shop is the sandwitch shop?

cdmoo
ALPHA

May 8, 2002, 6:00 PM

Post #14 of 15 (4831 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Derrickok] Value for money dog products [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Derric,
Sorry, off-hand , I can't remember the name of the pet shop @ Taipan (USJ10) .. But it's 2-shop away from 7-eleven, and same street as CoffeeBean's.

For SS2, yes... I was refered to Sea Park... I assume Jason refered to that shop too (being the largest in SS2)..

Smile
regards,

CD Moo

Derrickok
Novice

May 8, 2002, 7:48 PM

Post #15 of 15 (4830 views)
Shortcut

My dear CD Moo,
You don't have to feel sorry for me, because I know all the pet shops. And when I said I know I mean EVERYONE in the Klang Valley and FT.
I am only doing it and saying it for the benefit of other members so that they who are new to this game will know which shop you are referring to and they can also visit.
What some of you are lacking is "useful information"
For example. A particular shampoo. All you people will say is it is a very good shampoo, the price is reasonable and you bought it from a petshop. But the person interested will scratch his/her head and toes and wonder WHAT BRAND, where can be bought and RM?????
If you provide all the relevant information, I am sure your posts are an asset to all the members.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my