ricky
Enthusiast

Sep 20, 2005, 11:26 PM

Post #1 of 3 (1248 views)
Shortcut
Important Notice - MINES Exhibition Centre Check-In Time & Rules Can't Post

Important Notice
MINES Exhibition Centre Check-In Time & Rules

All exhibitors and participants of the coming competitions on 1st to 2nd October 2005 at the MINES Exhibition Centre are reminded that the management of the premise has imposed strict conditions with regards to dogs entering and exiting the exhibition hall. This is with regards to the venue being a prime shopping centre and public area. Hence, all participants are reminded that the check-in time for their dogs is strictly 8.30 a.m. to 10.00 a.m. and must only use the elevator dedicated for the dogs.

NO DOGS SHALL BE PERMITTED INTO THE EXHIBITION HALL AFTER 10.00 a.m. All competing dogs are to remain inside the exhibition hall until after the conclusion of the shows. No dogs are allowed in any area other than those specifically dedicated. Any persons found not picking-up after their dogs will be expelled from the premise by the management.

Amanda85
Doggyman

Sep 22, 2005, 6:32 PM

Post #2 of 3 (1194 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ricky] Important Notice - MINES Exhibition Centre Check-In Time & Rules [In reply to] Can't Post

is the rules only apply to show dogs??

coz i planned to join for the games onli that start after 4pm.....i don't want to reach that early to wait!

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

kitconnie78
ALPHA

Sep 23, 2005, 4:43 PM

Post #3 of 3 (1160 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amanda85] Important Notice - MINES Exhibition Centre Check-In Time & Rules [In reply to] Can't Post

This rules only apply to the show dogs. As for games you can come when the time for the game start. I think you need to register for the games so come a little earlier.

~*~*~*~*~*~*
|<('.'.)>
| (._0)
| ? , ":./
| ;];]c_)
Cool kitconnie78 is the owner of Blush Bibi, Smile Eden, Minmin (Silky Terrier), Tongue Momo (M. Schnaunzer) Laugh Gobi (pug) Sly Magic (Border Collie) and Frown Ariel

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my