Home: Dog & Puppy Health: Skin Conditions and Diseases:
Pls Help Me

Hunt Hunt
Dog Kichi

Sep 14, 2005, 12:19 AM

Post #1 of 5 (1159 views)
Shortcut
Pls Help Me Can't Post

I m bought my ms by last month,after fews week her body came out like pimple,become like yellow spot then will dry like dandruff oso smelly nana ,so anyone having this problem like me? this called what?

Smilelast sunday i went MRDO day at wang utama,i asked the vet,he told me this is flakes problem,it small matter because many puppy having skin problem like my ms,probably only let her heal itself,not necessary apply skin cream.he suggest me buy one brush & brushing her when bath time,try to pull out the flakes.tat's is only way?

now she have many yellow spot on the whole body & nana smell,how?

(This post was edited by Hunt Hunt on Sep 14, 2005, 12:24 AM)

surchinmy
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 14, 2005, 3:44 AM

Post #2 of 5 (1150 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Hunt Hunt] Pls Help Me [In reply to] Can't Post

When the coat/skin of a dog starts to smell ... it is indication that the coat/skin is not healthy. The coat/skin of a healthy dog will have a healthy doggie smell - which is not pungent and does not smell "bad".

Pimple-like with pus is sign of bacterial infection ... Without seeing the dog its very very hard to say what may be the cause.

Strongly suggest you take your MS to good vet for a proper examination. Showing your MS to a vet at a dog gathering is - weeelll, not so good neh?

Yes - some pups have minor skin irritation that clears up as they grow ... but in the case of your MS, where there is a "bad" smell, pus pistules & flaking skin ... it is necessary to do proper examination to determine how serious the situation is.

Cheers

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 14, 2005, 7:13 PM

Post #3 of 5 (1146 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Hunt Hunt] Pls Help Me [In reply to] Can't Post

FrownHunt Hunt

i do come across to this type of situation especially for stray dogs, but it easily cured with the help of iodins & pressing out the "nana"

if the problem is not serious, it should reduce little by little, but if it seems becoming more serious, so i think u need to consult another vet.

if ur dog is not used to be like that b4 u take in, then u might need to change the diet or environment.

Regards,

Yang

Hunt Hunt
Dog Kichi

Sep 14, 2005, 7:44 PM

Post #4 of 5 (1145 views)
Shortcut
Re: [surchinmy] Pls Help Me [In reply to] Can't Post

SmileI WILL TAKE HER GO TO VET BY THIS WEEKEND BCOS NEED TAKE 3RD JAB,BEFORE I SEND HER GO THERE,HOPE CAN GET ANY ADVICE HERE

ANYWAY THANK YOU EVERY MUCH

Hunt Hunt
Dog Kichi

Sep 14, 2005, 7:53 PM

Post #5 of 5 (1142 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leecy] Pls Help Me [In reply to] Can't Post

CAN U ADD ME IN UR MSN LIST? I GOT SOMETHING TO ASK U BEFORE SEND MY MS TO VET! OK?

MY EMEL ID IS eunicelai82 at hoootmel

C U THERETongue

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my