Regards,

Yang

babydoll
Dog Kichi

Sep 14, 2005, 11:29 PM

Post #3 of 29 (3428 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leecy] Chihuahua's [In reply to] Can't Post

yes i stay in a condo, but im moving soon... so ill be able to have another one.

-------------------------------------------------

>>MIMI & ROMEO PHOTOS<<

www.dogster.com/?193902

Rr
Enthusiast

Sep 17, 2005, 6:14 PM

Post #4 of 29 (3387 views)
Shortcut
Re: [babydoll] Chihuahua's [In reply to] Can't Post

hi..., babydoll.

try to check out tis thread

http://www.puppy.com.my/...?post=226029;#226029

i got my chihuahua at ss2 summer pet.

Latest Photo (latest upload 20th Feb 2006)
Rr Photo

www.dogster.com/?289239
www.dogster.com/?289251.

babydoll
Dog Kichi

Sep 18, 2005, 7:12 AM

Post #5 of 29 (3380 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Rr] Chihuahua's [In reply to] Can't Post

thankyou... do you know the address to the ss2 petshop??? im not familiar with pj area

>>MIMI & ROMEO PHOTOS<<

www.dogster.com/?193902

Rr
Enthusiast

Sep 19, 2005, 7:16 PM

Post #6 of 29 (3368 views)
Shortcut

hi, babydoll.

where u stay? i giv u d no. u try to call them, seven eight seven four zero three eight two.Wink

Rr Photo

www.dogster.com/?289239
www.dogster.com/?289251.

phekling19

Sep 22, 2005, 6:39 AM

Post #7 of 29 (3353 views)
Shortcut

Mimi's mother ah...Frown...you looking for long coat chihuahua? How about let my Nienie to become Mimi boyfriend? Hehehe...that time sure got 1 long coat chihuahua pup come out d! Tongue Kidding...Eh, come to Penang! I show you the petshop where to get nice, cute, active long coat chihuahua~ But gotta order lo. Think back I really wanna mate Nienie la...he's so gorgeos and handsome...just too bad that he only got one testicle Frown
A Hopeless Dog Lover and love dogs as if no tomorrow ... Frown
NO CRUELTY TO ANIMALS Frown
www.dogster.com/?188399.

Rr
Enthusiast

Sep 23, 2005, 9:21 PM

Post #8 of 29 (3335 views)
Shortcut

Babydoll,

where u stay? kl which part? so do u get any chihuahua?Wink

Rr Photo

www.dogster.com/?289239
www.dogster.com/?289251.

babydoll
Dog Kichi

Sep 24, 2005, 1:10 AM

Post #9 of 29 (3326 views)
Shortcut
Re: [phekling19] Chihuahua's [In reply to] Can't Post

hehe! aiyo.. im sure mimi wants to have babies with ur Nienie! only one testicle? so does that mean he cant mate?? Mimi has gotten fat hehe! i gave her canned food for about 1 week and she's put on weight.. oh so cute! i call her "Fei Po" now.. lmao!

>>MIMI & ROMEO PHOTOS<<

www.dogster.com/?193902

phekling19

Sep 24, 2005, 4:13 AM

Post #10 of 29 (3318 views)
Shortcut

Hello Mimi's mum! Ya...Nienie only got one testicle therefore the vet doesnt encourage him to have little nienie. Sighh...I think it's kinda waste because he's so beautiful. Mimi got fatter? Hahaha...so cute! My nienie very skinny only...Fai Po + Sao Kong = couple!!!
www.dogster.com/?188399.

HLYap
Dog Kichi

Oct 12, 2005, 3:30 AM

Post #11 of 29 (3242 views)
Shortcut

Hi, was just browsing through the site n saw this thread. Your Chihuahua is really cute! Could I please ask how old he/she is and how much he/she weighs? I have a 21 week old female Chi (short coat) see, and am worried that she's not growing fast enough (she was only 1.84kg at 19 weeks)! The vets say that she's ok size n physique wise (i.e. not unduly skinny), that I'm feeding her enough (I have been trying to feed her 4 times a day but she hasn't been too co-operative, n essentially only eats thrice daily when I sit with her), and that she is perfectly healthy, but I would really like for her to be a giant, size-wise, amongst Chis, notwithstanding that she mayn't look as much like a Chihuahua then! At the mo, she is long n lean, n appears to be growing a little taller. Just wondering when she'll bulk up! 'Tis scary having a dog so small.. Tongue Have also read, in a book on Chihuahuas, that the larger they are, the more sound they are, health-wise.

Anyhow, any feedback would be most appreciated!! Thanks in advance!! Smile

Regards,
YHL

Rr
Enthusiast

Oct 13, 2005, 8:37 PM

Post #12 of 29 (3224 views)
Shortcut
Re: [HLYap] Chihuahua's [In reply to] Can't Post

hi, HLYap.

i knew tat u got a minpin tat just past away, so sad. actually i also got a minpin named Rhyno. my CHH - Romeo almost 10 months, male . weight not sure on April was 600g now really dunno. i bought Romeo at summer pet even Rhyno also get there.

Actually i'm not good in CHH knowlegde. if u need to know some info, try to chat under yst thread under CHH looking for fren . she got 2 CHH, i think she know well.

http://www.puppy.com.my/...;;page=unread#unread

Rr Photo

www.dogster.com/?289239
www.dogster.com/?289251.

(This post was edited by Rr on Oct 13, 2005, 8:52 PM)
Attachments: SMILE.JPG (140 KB)

HLYap
Dog Kichi

Oct 14, 2005, 3:42 AM

Post #13 of 29 (3210 views)
Shortcut

Hi Rr,

Thanks for the sympathy. I was, and still am to some degree, devastated by Sascha's death, but Tasha (my Chi) is helping to distract me from obsessing too much about the whole thing (not to be a drama queen or anything). Tongue

Romeo was 600gms 6 months ago, when he was about 4 months old? I guess then that Tasha isn't doing too badly weight wise - she was 0.98gms at 10.5 weeks old when my friend gave her to me, 1.02gms 3 days later, then 1.48gms at almost 15 weeks and 1.84gms at 19 weeks. But apart from that first time, she was weighed with t-shirt n collar on, although I don't think those weigh much. Smile

Anyhow, TQ for replying and for the info. Really appreciate it!! Smile

Regards,
YHL

cm
Dog Kichi

Nov 10, 2005, 1:16 PM

Post #14 of 29 (3156 views)
Shortcut

do u know any wawa breeder in penang?thanks..

phekling19

Nov 10, 2005, 11:25 PM

Post #15 of 29 (3141 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cm] Chihuahua's [In reply to] Can't Post

Sorry...I don't know any chihuahua breeder in Penang. Because I bought my chi from K-9 and my wawa and my aunty's girl girl mate and gave birth to 2 puppies. That's how I got them. How many chi you got?
www.dogster.com/?188399.

cm
Dog Kichi

Nov 12, 2005, 7:18 AM

Post #16 of 29 (3137 views)
Shortcut

oic, from K-9. normally have 2 book 1, is it?

i hav 3 wawas.2 long coat and 1 short coat. i got them from different places, penang, ipoh and K.L.

me stay'g in air itam. ur wawas short or long coat?next time, when ur wawa got babies again, dun 4get 2 let me know o,k?hahahaha.

went 2 K.L. 2 look see look see wawa during raya holiday.their prices are very 'kia lang', some sell at 2 sth K, simply because their wawas are imported.ai, imported not neccessary good one mah!besides, some don't look like wawa also!

phekling19

Nov 14, 2005, 7:21 AM

Post #17 of 29 (3127 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cm] Chihuahua's [In reply to] Can't Post

Frown Ya...if now u get from K-9 have to order, so only he goes over Australia and get from his breeder. Last time when I bought that time no need to order, they already got 'stock'...hahaha... Ya...imported chihuahua is aroudn that price d. 13 years ago I bought from K-9, my wawa cost me RM2k. My girl girl RM2.4k... My wawa cant get pregnant anymore lo, my dad spayed her d. Oohh...u from Air Item, haha...maybe one day I bring my Chicken Skin out la. He's the most obedient one, so can only bring him out. Other over active...later memalukan nia...hahahaha Sly Ya...when you said some chihhuahua dont look like chihuahua just reminded me of the sunday Gurney place pet stall, they chihuahua looked like mix pincher ler! Some more look so sick n weak and thin and tall...very weird looking pup. Quite kesian also lo.
www.dogster.com/?188399.

ashley
ALPHA

Dec 22, 2005, 8:22 PM

Post #18 of 29 (3032 views)
Shortcut

Wah now a lot new chi hua hua members here, i long time didnt log in .... may i know u get form K9 is how much ?? Smile
~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

phekling19

Dec 26, 2005, 3:49 AM

Post #19 of 29 (3003 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ashley] Chihuahua's [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi! I bought my Wawa for RM2k. It's slightly expensive there but the dogs are very active and healthy. No worry about desease. Smile
www.dogster.com/?188399.

tiffanyayn
Novice

Mar 25, 2006, 1:49 AM

Post #20 of 29 (2846 views)
Shortcut

Babydoll,

I've read your message that your wawa can get pregnant liao...btw what is your requirement male wawa??? cert or without cert??? My male wawa too small for breed la...but I have friend which the two pure breed long coat wawa also male. But can i get one female baby wawa after she delivery, just ask permission first la since you not gonna selling to public. I'm actually looking for female wawa but it too expensive & no installment plan...My wawa now just four month, so thinking get one more wawa... Wat is your opinions??? Any new idea???

Tiffany

babydoll
Dog Kichi

Jul 17, 2006, 5:54 AM

Post #21 of 29 (2620 views)
Shortcut
Re: [tiffanyayn] Chihuahua's [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Babydoll,

I've read your message that your wawa can get pregnant liao...btw what is your requirement male wawa??? cert or without cert??? My male wawa too small for breed la...but I have friend which the two pure breed long coat wawa also male. But can i get one female baby wawa after she delivery, just ask permission first la since you not gonna selling to public. I'm actually looking for female wawa but it too expensive & no installment plan...My wawa now just four month, so thinking get one more wawa... Wat is your opinions??? Any new idea???

Tiffany

Hi Tifanny

sorry for the REALLY late reply! i dont come on here often because this site is VERY SLOW!
You or ur friend owns 2 male long coat chihuahuas? my requirements... well i dont care if got cert or not.. its not important. yes u can have the female chihuahua hehe! yes i agree with you that people are selling chihuahuas very expensive!

if u are still interested... let me know ok. Do u have yahoo messenger? if so.. add me aznbaybeedoll

or u can add me on msn. add me oochihuahuaoo

i think its easier to talk that way.

ok hope to hear from you soon!

>>MIMI & ROMEO PHOTOS<<

www.dogster.com/?193902

(This post was edited by babydoll on Jul 17, 2006, 6:00 AM)

musashi
ALPHA

Sep 26, 2006, 8:33 PM

Post #22 of 29 (2477 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

Your romeo smile again at MRDO2006 ! That shows how happy he is when he got the chance to meet many other dogs !

Blush I am the man with dog's name

Rr
Enthusiast

Sep 28, 2006, 2:05 AM

Post #23 of 29 (2471 views)
Shortcut
Re: [musashi] Chihuahua's [In reply to] Can't Post

konichiwa, rocky san.

Shocked everytime u snap romeo pic, sure he smile one... i take tat time, he seldom smile. so naughty....

Rr Photo

www.dogster.com/?289239
www.dogster.com/?289251.

musashi
ALPHA

Sep 28, 2006, 3:09 AM

Post #24 of 29 (2468 views)
Shortcut

your email is yahoo or hotmail ? I have email to both..hope you will receive it ? I was so suprise when I see the photo...I have "CLICK" with Chi Hwa Hwa...Sly

Blush I am the man with dog's name

animegal888
Novice

Oct 11, 2006, 5:47 PM

Post #25 of 29 (2415 views)
Shortcut

hello!!! Some many cute chihuahuas hereSly!!! I went to Summer Pet shop few weeks ago and another Chihuahua sold again. This is Amber,black tan colour chi. Very naughty girl ! I like light brown colour chihuahuaBlush She is very unfriendly too...I always go to this park in sek 19 and meet with a pug owner. Unfortunately, Amber was not friendly at all and wanted to bite the pug... Sigh..
Click Amber's Blg

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my