IN

Home: Dog Rescue and Adoption: PAWS:
Does PAWS have a website?

phekling19

Sep 13, 2005, 8:35 AM

Post #1 of 5 (2108 views)
Shortcut
Does PAWS have a website? Can't Post

Hello to PAWS volunteers! Is there a PAWS website? Because my friends and I was thinking wanna do some research on PAWS and SPCA for our Broadcast Media assignment. This 'assignment' will be play on-air in our LUCT campus. We want to tell the students and lecturers about both shetlers and if possible we might make a trip down to conduct an interview and a short forum. Also, me and my friends are collecting old newspapers and some money for both shelters. Hope the volunteers can help us! Thank you Wink
A Hopeless Dog Lover and love dogs as if no tomorrow ... Frown
NO CRUELTY TO ANIMALS Frown
www.dogster.com/?188399.

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 13, 2005, 4:46 PM

Post #2 of 5 (2101 views)
Shortcut
Re: [phekling19] Does PAWS have a website? [In reply to] Can't Post

pheling19

www.pawsmalaysia.com

Regards,

Yang

phekling19

Sep 14, 2005, 1:48 AM

Post #3 of 5 (2084 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leecy] Does PAWS have a website? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Leecy and all the volunteers from PAWS. I need your help urgently. As PAWS have no email, I need to ask a few questions and hope you guys can help. Who shall I contact at PAWS? If I wanna conduct an interview, do I need to write a formal letter? I have a lot of questions on PAWS but our due date is just around the corner. So I hope anyone who knows PAWS well can provide me some indepth information. Thanks a million!!!
www.dogster.com/?188399.

Liz Tay
Dog Kichi

Sep 14, 2005, 3:58 PM

Post #4 of 5 (2075 views)
Shortcut
Re: [phekling19] Does PAWS have a website? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi phekling

Please call PAWS (03-78461087) and give Edward, the Office Manager, your email contact and phone number, plus your name and a brief description of what you need. He will make sure it reaches someone in the Committee to contact you.

We do have a pawsfeedback email but for some reason this website will not allow me to write the full address out for you!

PAWS does have a website at

www.pawsmalaysia.com

Thanks

Liz

(This post was edited by Liz Tay on Sep 14, 2005, 4:10 PM)

phekling19

Sep 14, 2005, 4:57 PM

Post #5 of 5 (2058 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Liz Tay] Does PAWS have a website? [In reply to] Can't Post

Frown Liz!!! Thanks a lot! I'll call him later and yeah, I'm going there with my friends on this coming Friday. So excited and can't wait dLaugh...so I hope after we do all these, people will be more aware of PAWS and make MORE donation as PAWS in need of it Smile
www.dogster.com/?188399.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my