Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog Grooming:
Any good grooming centre in Old Klang Road???

lemon
Novice

Sep 12, 2005, 5:31 AM

Post #1 of 10 (3177 views)
Shortcut
Any good grooming centre in Old Klang Road??? Can't Post

hie there, any idea where I can send my dog for grooming in Old Klang Road? thx for replying...

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 12, 2005, 10:06 PM

Post #2 of 10 (3164 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lemon] Any good grooming centre in Old Klang Road??? [In reply to] Can't Post

lemon

u wish to learn or bring ur dog for grooming? Smile

Regards,

Yang

lemon
Novice

Sep 13, 2005, 12:16 AM

Post #3 of 10 (3162 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leecy] Any good grooming centre in Old Klang Road??? [In reply to] Can't Post

sending my dog for grooming...

any idea where?

Amanda85
Doggyman

Sep 13, 2005, 2:55 AM

Post #4 of 10 (3155 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lemon] Any good grooming centre in Old Klang Road??? [In reply to] Can't Post

there is 2 actually....

one is behind central market.....at the corner.....is a pet shop.... but actually the owner of the shop is kinda cruel to animals....

another 1 is at the animal polyclinic....is a vet actually....but they do provide grooming.....

i don sent my dogs for grooming....so dunno how good is the treatment...

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

thedogghouse
Enthusiast

Sep 13, 2005, 8:34 AM

Post #5 of 10 (3147 views)
Shortcut

well u can try anywhere u wan. opposite intec college also got provide grooming but don't know how much they charge. but seems ok. mayb u can try out that shop.

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 13, 2005, 5:17 PM

Post #6 of 10 (3145 views)
Shortcut

lemon

wat dog do u planning to send? so do u went to any? do share ur experience with us yah.. Smile

Regards,

Yang

carriepg

Sep 13, 2005, 9:16 PM

Post #7 of 10 (3141 views)
Shortcut

actually there is one at public bank near steven corner...same row as public bank

lemon
Novice

Sep 18, 2005, 1:02 AM

Post #8 of 10 (3129 views)
Shortcut
Re: [carriepg] Any good grooming centre in Old Klang Road??? [In reply to] Can't Post

the reason I send my dog for grooming is bcos there will b an interview section with nanyang siang pau on this saturday which is today... i have a male basset hound (for ur info) and the reporter said he will on paper in 3 weeks from now. but unfortunately, I din send him for any grooming as I was short of time. anyway, juz finished the interview section with them. took a couple of our pics tooBlush

u guys read nanyang? hope u will c my dog in 3 weeks time from now. btw, the polyclinic (opp intec coll) is charging rm40 for bassethound n the one along telekom (inside tmn desa) is charging rm50 for the same dog.

my dog name is LEMON...

carriepg

Sep 18, 2005, 8:39 AM

Post #9 of 10 (3124 views)
Shortcut

why they interview you?

lemon
Novice

Sep 18, 2005, 8:44 PM

Post #10 of 10 (3112 views)
Shortcut
Re: [carriepg] Any good grooming centre in Old Klang Road??? [In reply to] Can't Post

no much actually, they juz spotted my dog during MRDO last weekend.

were u there too? moreover, they said they never interview a basset hound before.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my