Blood on Poo poo

woof
Dog Kichi

Sep 9, 2005, 5:51 PM

Post #1 of 5 (1237 views)
Shortcut
Blood on Poo poo Can't Post

Hi all,

I collected my dog yesterday and bring her home, she is alright n healthy and give her a little bit of food n also she drinks a lot, her first few batch of poopoo is clean, smell healthy and alright. This morning i found out she made another pile of poo poo at one spot healthy as usual n a small piece at the side with blood not much but an amount also.

Why isit so ? She bit some newspaper the day b4, isit might be the newspaper she swallow, hurting her inside ? Or when during poopoo ? Need your help. thanks.

Yours in the World of Animal,
Woof Woof

chrisong
Doggyman

Sep 9, 2005, 9:51 PM

Post #2 of 5 (1231 views)
Shortcut
Re: [woof] Blood on Poo poo [In reply to] Can't Post

Please bring ur dog to a vet as soon as possibleShocked

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 9, 2005, 10:07 PM

Post #3 of 5 (1226 views)
Shortcut

woof

may i know wat food u feeding? if it is kibbles then it shouldnt due to food. think wether u fed him any bones or hard piece of things. chewing up newspaper shouldnt cause this.

well if this situation is not caused by food, check the backside of the dog, is there blood? sometimes the stools might be too hard & caused the backside to blood. but if it seems find, or eventhough it might caused by the above 2 reasons, u better take chrisong's advice, bring the dog as soon as possible to the vet.

it is very serious if the dog get virus & stool with blood is 1 of the sympthoms. do ur dog vormit? if it is so, bring IMMEDIATELY to the vet.

if ur dogs seems very weak b4 u bring her to vet, give her some vitagen or glucose water, this will help.

Regards,

Yang

woof
Dog Kichi

Sep 9, 2005, 10:44 PM

Post #4 of 5 (1217 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leecy] Blood on Poo poo [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Chrisong n Yang,

Thanks for the reply, my dog, she didn't vomit, i fed her kibbles, Eukanuba,never feed her any hard stuff, no blood on her backside also, still act like normal active as b4, ate her breakfast, hef not poo since breakfast n now sleeping soundly. As i m at work now, can't see her but my gf at home is monitoring her. Will it be due to too heaty or change of environment ?

Should i see the next poo poo b4 bring to Vet or should it be immediately ?

Damn no heart to work now ......... thanks for the help Unsure

In Reply To
woof

may i know wat food u feeding? if it is kibbles then it shouldnt due to food. think wether u fed him any bones or hard piece of things. chewing up newspaper shouldnt cause this.

well if this situation is not caused by food, check the backside of the dog, is there blood? sometimes the stools might be too hard & caused the backside to blood. but if it seems find, or eventhough it might caused by the above 2 reasons, u better take chrisong's advice, bring the dog as soon as possible to the vet.

it is very serious if the dog get virus & stool with blood is 1 of the sympthoms. do ur dog vormit? if it is so, bring IMMEDIATELY to the vet.

if ur dogs seems very weak b4 u bring her to vet, give her some vitagen or glucose water, this will help.

Yours in the World of Animal,
Woof Woof

schatzie
Novice

Sep 9, 2005, 10:53 PM

Post #5 of 5 (1214 views)
Shortcut

Hei woof... when they say doggy style.. they dont mean it literally k!

;)

why dont you see if the problem persists. if it does, highly suggest the vet.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my