First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

joanch
Enthusiast

Oct 8, 2005, 8:03 AM

Post #26 of 36 (440 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mbless] Aren't we blessed? [In reply to] Can't Post

hi! i just went to visit snowy today.
she is beautiful! her fur is so white! and she is so friendly to me. she wag her tail once she saw me at the front door:-D

reza told me that she doesnt quite like her food, so i told him that he has to regularly feed the same food. and dont feed the food that he is eating, so she wont think that his food is MUCH better. the other reason maybe the aroma from reza's food is too strong that attracts her appetide;-)
well, snowy responded to me when i called her name, she is sooo soft and elegant! she doesnt act agressively and i told reza that she is so well-behaved! she is quite quiet but NOT DEAFFrown

and also, i will buy some chewing toys like those soft bones, tennis balls... tomorrow and pass to him on sunday, cos i will leave for my hometown on mondayFrown

hmm... i saw a lot of snowy's poo at the front yard which reza didnt clean them-( i hope the reason is he is busy with exams or else snowy would not poo at the same place which is dirty, i alr told him that.
i cant stop sayang snowy today, she is such a princess!!

my friend even asked me to adopt her and give reza my MikeFrown IF i really want to adopt a dog, i wont give away Mike for whatever situation. cos whoever take care of mike, would be very busy, he is very active! and puppy usually needs more attention...
you can have some pics of snowy and there is also a video clip of reza's house for you(brief one).
http://joanch.multiply.com
I have a Papillon and an Australian Silky Terrier. One sheds and the other one needs grooming quite a lot

WendyS
Enthusiast

Oct 8, 2005, 6:20 PM

Post #27 of 36 (427 views)
Shortcut
Re: [joanch] Aren't we blessed? [In reply to] Can't Post

Dear Joan,

I'm so happy to see Snowy's photos, there is plenty of space for her to walk & run. Thank you so much for finding a good home for her and also to help Reza on how to take care of her. Snowy may be a bit lonely when Reza is busy, it could be one of the reason she looks sad, so toys and chewys for her are good! You are so kind. Thanks again!

mbless
K9 Kaki

Oct 8, 2005, 6:57 PM

Post #28 of 36 (425 views)
Shortcut

Hi Joanch, thank you so much...now I can really relax. Thx for d pics n video.
Snowy's fur was not so white n soft whn she arrived in fact she got no fur! She was not able to find a home coz she doesnt look good but now she look great. She def hv fine character.
Snowy doesnt really eat cook food. she like dry food. Provide her plenty of clean water. Basically, Snowy is a very clean dog. She hates to step on dirty ground n can b fussy wt dirty places...so pls clean up her poohs.
I told Reza if he gets tired / did not work well wt Snowy must return her to me. It took me so long to get Snowy out of shell...she wasnt a very happy dog...so dont frighten her. Keep her happy. She will do everythg to pls d ppl she love.
Pls dont give up Mike to take Snowy. But if Reza dont wan snowy I'll b most happy if u take her.
Tq again

mbless
K9 Kaki

Oct 13, 2005, 8:20 AM

Post #29 of 36 (413 views)
Shortcut
Re: [WendyS] Aren't we blessed? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi, Wendy,Snowy will b coming back tomorow. It doesnt work out for her. Soooo sadFrown. I hope she doesnt end up like the GR...rehoming 3x. But Snowy such a good dog....well....will hope....she deserve more.
bye....

PGK
Novice

Oct 14, 2005, 6:06 PM

Post #30 of 36 (404 views)
Shortcut

Hi, all. I am new member, found this page today. V happy.

Hi, mbless, me fr Pg, but currently residing in JB. U r such a kind hearted person. I was wondering how u keep so many dogs at home.

I know a man in JB, he is providing shelter for many unwanted and stray dogs. Another kind hearted man. When Johor SPCA closed down the animal shlter, he and his gang took back most of the animals. Now they rented a small pc of land in one v ulu kampong area in JB, to give those animals a home.

I adopted a female mongrel from him. As u say, look is not impt. I have a male doberman pinscher at home but my son loves this female mongrel the most. She is now about 6 months old, my neighbours always say she is a beautiful dog. I gave her eukanuba dog food and vitamins everyday, her fur is so shinning now. Going to get her spayed probably in next month.

We r all animal lovers. Hope u will continue keeping up ur good job. The dogs r so lucky to haf u.

Cheers!Sly

PGK

(This post was edited by PGK on Oct 14, 2005, 6:24 PM)

mbless
K9 Kaki

Oct 15, 2005, 1:11 AM

Post #31 of 36 (400 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PGK] Aren't we blessed? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi PGK...NIce to hear fr u. I dont keep so many dogs at one time. One go then another will come. The most I had was 3 dogs. More than that I cant handle....my hse compound not very big. But if the dogs can b kept inside then I can keep more. But I'm allergic to their fur...they makes my nose weep. So most dogs that r indoor r non shedding breed. I know of some very kind ppl who go n pick dogs fr roadside...they are the real hero. I got most of my dogs fr owners who want to give up their dogs or fr SPCA/PAWS. I've rehomed 1 fr Paws n 3 fr SPCA/DBKL.
Its sometimes a joy rehoming dogs you foster but sometimes sad. I really wished I could rent a farm n keep them there...like the nice man you mentioned.
You know you r right.... mongrels makes lovely pets coz they r also dogs...right. Its only us who categorised them. Whn I was young I had a mongrel called Ceasar n he is very loving n loyal like any other breed dog.
Good for you that u r going to spay your dog...all dogs that come here r all neut whether pure breed/ mongrels. But my pure breed r usually taken up very fast. Actually you can help also by helping us rehoming dogs...passing word to responsible ppl who wan to bring home a dog....n our dogs r free n healthy....most of the time vacinated/spayed.
Thank you for your kind words.
Frown

mbless
K9 Kaki

Oct 15, 2005, 1:15 AM

Post #32 of 36 (399 views)
Shortcut

Ooops...I forgot... Blush
Welcome to the forum....I also quite new leh.Frown

PGK
Novice

Oct 15, 2005, 6:26 AM

Post #33 of 36 (391 views)
Shortcut

Hi, Molly. U and those kind hearted ppl r true animal lovers. Me, though love animal but can't do much to help them. I am too busy liao, got to work in d day n look after 1 naughty boy n 2 furkids when after work. I told my son i hope that he can become a vet in his future so that can provide help to more sick animals. Ha.

Recently i read fr sin chew newspaper abt another kind hearted lady in PJ who fosters many stray n unwanted dogs n cats at hm. She even bring those furkids to market seeking for adoption. It's a good idea lei.

I have a friend in S'pore, who is abt 50 yrs old, also a true animal lover. She often travel fr place to place to feed stray dogs n cats. Cos she is living in a HDB flat so can't keep animal at hm, but she n her neighbours adopted a female mongrel n e dog was kept in coffee shop downstairs.

If i come to know anyone in PJ/KL who is looking for dog will definately refer he/she to u. Unfortunately i left KL since 1990 n have lost contact wif d ppl there.

Keep up ur good job! Cheers!

PGK

mbless
K9 Kaki

Oct 22, 2005, 7:49 PM

Post #34 of 36 (374 views)
Shortcut

Hi PGK, currently I hv 2 puppy (bout 6-9 mths) for adoption. One is a male black n the other a female white n brown. The female is a very good dog...dont know much bout the male coz he is not in my place yet....but d person who jaga him said he very obedient dog. Pls ask around for me.
B4 i come accross this forum...I never knew so many strays n abandoned dogs...........I mean I've seen but never knew so many lah. Mostly the dogs that come over to my place r unwanted by their owner/coz of health prob the owner got to give up/ no time....
I hope I can help find this good girl a home.

mbless
K9 Kaki

Oct 23, 2005, 7:56 AM

Post #35 of 36 (369 views)
Shortcut

Hi Joanch.......I've rehome Snowy....she went to her new home last Sunday...... a family wt children. Snowy is very happy there n her new owners r happy too.
Thanks for trying to help. Right now I hv 2 more pups to rehome... one is under Cincau need a good home n the other under 4-6mths female in the adoption thread. Pls help me look for a home for them.
I think Reza expect more fr Snowy so it doesnt work but its ok..sometimes things like that happen..I'm glad u met Snowy.
Thank you.Frown

PGK
Novice

Oct 25, 2005, 6:55 PM

Post #36 of 36 (348 views)
Shortcut

Hi, Molly. V glad 2 hear that u haf rehome Snowy and oso gald that d new owner is happy wif her.

I will let u know if someone wants to adopt the pup. i think it will help if you post up the pup's photo in d forum.

Keep up your good job! Cheers!

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my