Aren't we blessed?

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

mbless
K9 Kaki

Sep 9, 2005, 9:22 AM

Post #1 of 36 (1457 views)
Shortcut
Aren't we blessed? Can't Post

Hi I'm Molly from PJ. I'm 40+ n u guys all seem so young. Well glad I found this forum. I'm sure u agree we r so bless by our pets. Imagine without them....I've had so many dogs tht i found n rehome...Pepie n Faune (ter), Skyler (mix dash), Brandy (Lab), Princess(ST), Nauti (mongrel), Yuki n Grace(MPoodle), Sophie (mix Lab), Sam(GRet) n currently looking 4 a home 4 Snowy(terrier). I hv a Male neut MS, given 2 me whn he's 3...n anothe mix poodle old dog on d way. But sad that next year i won't be able 2 help much coz i'll b back at work. Glad i found this forum so i can prob pass 2 u guys. Eh? Anyway Hello to all animal lovers out there.

Sydney
Doggyman

Sep 11, 2005, 3:46 AM

Post #2 of 36 (1434 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mbless] Aren't we blessed? [In reply to] Can't Post

YupFrownHi! It's true we're blessed and your dogs r luckie to have you take care of themSmile Sumday, they'll save your liveTongue How can your take care of so many doggies at once? You got ne1 2 help u? BTW, Welcome to the forumFrown

FrownFrownSidney's DogsterFrown
Frown
Your's truly,
Sydn3yFrownFrownFrown

DragonArt

mbless
K9 Kaki

Sep 11, 2005, 9:56 PM

Post #3 of 36 (1428 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Sydney] Aren't we blessed? [In reply to] Can't Post

I try to limit 2 3 dogs d most coz i dont wan trouble fr my neighbour. They r quite nice ppl. Some of d dogs like those pure breeds ones r owners whom gave thm up coz they grow 2 big, hard 2 maintain etc. Most of them i do not know d owner. Friends will give them my no n usually i will take them in esp whn they say they r on d way 2 SPCA. I will groom thm n neut thm (at DBKL, so cheaper), deworm n vacinate thm, b4 send 2 new home 2 ppl who wan a companion, usually after staying wt me 4 a few months. Reason is that i get 2 know d dogs, their weakness n strength n will tell all prospective new owner bout thm n if they can accept they take thm home coz i dont wan thm 2 bring back 2 me. So far none did accept 4 d Golden R. whom was rehome 3 times. U see he is so handsome tht nobody could resist but he is also very hyper. Was a bit upset but finally found him a good home. Sometimes very hard 4 me 2 tell bout new owner coz most r recommended but i will never give 2 ppl who wan as present 2 their children. But i did give one vry timid dog 2 a special little girl whom love her so much tht d dog now is more brave. She is a mongrel n i remember having a beautiful terrier tht time but this girl wan Skyler, d mongrel. She cooed n talk 2 her n Skyler respond. So as I always say looks not imp. Every dog can b good companion it depend on YOU. But all this takes time. I'm working part time now but next year I will b busy teaching so could not help much anymore..

Sydney
Doggyman

Sep 14, 2005, 1:13 AM

Post #4 of 36 (1420 views)
Shortcut

You see... now a days, ppl got no time to take care of dogs bcs they go 2 work and no1 want to jaga itFrown. Some ppl lagi bad, they got no heart to jaga and then put the dogie into SPCA or PAWS. What's the point if they bought it n nvr take care of it. It's better to give the dog 2 sum1 who loves it very much and got time 2 take care of it. This is like treating the dog badly. Feel like giving those ppl and kick on their bottomsMad. If no1 wants 2 care 4 the GR, i'll ask my friends whether they want it and love it and can take care of such a hyper doggie Smile. Giving good homes to great friendly dogs are okay but not to treat them badlySmile.

Frown
Your's truly,
Sydn3yFrownFrownFrown

DragonArt

mbless
K9 Kaki

Sep 14, 2005, 4:47 AM

Post #5 of 36 (1417 views)
Shortcut

Glad that u agree wt me that it is better 2 find new home 4 their dog whn they got no time. Nex time i will ask u to kick their butt 4 me ha ha. Anyway d new GR owner love Sam very much so no more alreadylah but will let u know whn i come across any. D GR was an imp dog n owner paid over RM3k for him. Said he did not realise can grow so big. Of course imp lagi big. But he whack my garden, car n mud guard b4 he go. Ha ha lucky hubby like dog. But right now i hv another mix terrier 2-3 yrs old (neut n vac) female white long hair, spitz size, looking 4 home. She too very active. Int give me a call. 0126775627. For your info all dogs found n leave my house fully vac n neut whether pure breed or mongrel. SlyUnimpressedFrownFrownFrown

shlee
Doggyman

Sep 15, 2005, 1:13 AM

Post #6 of 36 (1405 views)
Shortcut

Hey, good job on you. Can you do me a favour? One of my dogs has been stolen about one yr plus ago. You can refer to my avatar for her pic. She is about 2 yrs old now. She is a mixed terrier. If you happen to come across any similar dog like my MiMi, please inform me immediately. Thx in advance Wink

U still can help those homeless dog although u go back to work. Why not? A lot of volunteer here or dog rescuerer are either student or working. They are all very busy too. Hopefully you can manage your time to keep on your good job for dogs!

*****Pls help to look for my MiMi (refer to my avatar for her pic)*****
*****MiMi, where are you now? I miss you.....*****

mbless
K9 Kaki

Sep 17, 2005, 9:17 AM

Post #7 of 36 (1397 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shlee] Aren't we blessed? [In reply to] Can't Post

Will look out 4 yr dog Mimi. I do a lot of travelling so if I spot her will let u no.
Yeah hopefully i can manage my time. Its been a good 25 yrs doin this, satisfy whn u hear good thg fr ppl who take d dogies, how dog change their lives... like they changed mine. My son was asking whether our dogs will still b around whn he comes back fr college ( he's grade 10). I really wan so. Couldnt imagine thm goin n my kids always refer to our doggies as their bro/sis.
Lets c wat i can do. Anyway thx Shlee.

CoolCoolCool

shlee
Doggyman

Sep 17, 2005, 5:48 PM

Post #8 of 36 (1387 views)
Shortcut

Thx for your assistance. My MiMi is very small in size with golden yellow colour. Her nose is brown colour. Although she has been stolen more than one year, but i still miss her very much. You are a dog lover too, you must understand my feeling, it's similar like losing our own kid!

U r right! It's such a wonderful feeling when we able to help those homeless doggies. Like my mum, she always feeds stray dogs and cats. She spent quite a lot money and time every day to buy food and prepare food for them. She's just trying her best to help them!

Hopefully you can manage your time well!

Sydney
Doggyman

Sep 17, 2005, 9:21 PM

Post #9 of 36 (1386 views)
Shortcut

HiFrown

I'll try to let my friends know about some dogs 4 adoptionsSmile. Firstly, make sure they're doggy luvers... Probaly wanted to hav a dog. Man.... I really need to get a life. 2 addicted to doggiesSmile. c first whether i get straight A's 4 UPSR then maybe got chance to adopt the spitzSmile.

Take careFrown

Frown
Your's truly,
Sydn3yFrownFrownFrown

DragonArt

mbless
K9 Kaki

Sep 19, 2005, 4:01 AM

Post #10 of 36 (1384 views)
Shortcut

Understd how u feel coz many yrs back I lost a min poodle n some people also stole my rabbits n guinea pigs I tried 2 chase thm but thy were 2 fast, thy drove away wt my precious friends n I was too small to chase after thm. I remember i cry for days n will cycle all around Green Lane, Pg to look for thm. But I never did so I pray that they went to good homes. But i hope u will find Mimi, she so cute.
Anyway nice knowing u n i hope one day we all can meet. Take care.

mbless
K9 Kaki

Sep 19, 2005, 4:12 AM

Post #11 of 36 (1383 views)
Shortcut

Thx Sydney 4 passing word bout adoption. I hv only one at d moment. Hey u r d same age as my 2nd son. I hope u do well in yr UPSR. Anyway its good to b addicted 2 dogs than any other thgs. Whn I was young i will spend most of my pocket $ on mag/ books on dogs. That time no computer/internet. Now so easy lah. All d best to you.

shlee
Doggyman

Sep 19, 2005, 7:13 PM

Post #12 of 36 (1368 views)
Shortcut

Yes, my MiMi is very cute, loving and adorable. She is indeed my baby. I will also pray that she is in good hand now. But i still wish that one day later i can reunite with her

Nice knowing you also. You got a lot of dogs waiting for adoption now?

mbless
K9 Kaki

Sep 20, 2005, 1:28 AM

Post #13 of 36 (1366 views)
Shortcut

Right now only one but i may hv a Shih Tzu (which pee n poo everywhre n owner desperate. gave thm some tips so if it work out dog will stay but if they cant then will come to my hse.) I hv post my avail dog in the adoption under active dog need good home. Now that i no this forum i think easier to find homes 4 d dogs that come n not so worried tht cant find home 4 them. U know sometimes i keep them for months b4 finding thm home, esp the mongrels. I hv lots of dog lovers friends but some like only pure breed... reason they no their temp. But isnt it exciting to find out fr yr mix breed/mongrel how they turn out? After all they only look dif on the outside but they r still dogs....just like our colour skin n looks. It will b so boring if they all look d same. Nothing against pure breed coz i hv one MS too but i'm saying d mix n mongrels can be great n loyal pets, right??? But i hv friends whom hv also taken/ recommend friends 2 adopt my mongrels n they love them lots. If i hv more dogs coming in I will post it in d adoption forum.
I thk i'm getting encouraged n wil continue 2 rehome dogs coz of this forum. At least i know i can get help. I thk i became discouraged whn i rehome d GR. But i got to know so many dog lovers here.
Hey Shlee, u hv any dogs now? I pray that u wil unite wt MIMI one day. All d best.

shlee
Doggyman

Sep 20, 2005, 5:44 PM

Post #14 of 36 (1361 views)
Shortcut

I totally agreed with you. Mixed breed or mongrel are loving and adorable too. All of my dogs all the while are mongrel or mixed breed. I'm currently still having 4 doggies, they are all mixed terrier, they are MiMi's parents, younger sister and younger brother. I love all of them so well, like my own kid.

I never had a pure breed dog before. Maybe it is my fate If you ask me, my favorite dog is shih tzu, maltese and silky terrier.

But i really don't mind having mongrel. As long as i grow them up since they are puppy, they will be all like my own kid

mbless
K9 Kaki

Sep 21, 2005, 12:36 AM

Post #15 of 36 (1354 views)
Shortcut

I hv all sorts of dogs - some pure, some mongrel/mix. I remembrd once someone commentd on how cute my dog n ask wat breed... i said North Island Terrier (meaning fr Pg lah) n guess wat...she said "oh that breed very cute one" Ha ha some ppl dont know much bout dogs. all they wan 2 no is just d breed.
D only thg I miss havng pure breed is d MKA show. I had a silky terrier once n she was a Junior Champ, but she is one show off. She was my 1st pedigree dog n I love her so much, i still mis her sometimes. This was over 20 yrs now. After that were all rojak dogs...n talk bout rojak i mis Pg rojak. Actually sometimes mix breed is good esp if they pick up all the good traits fr their ancestors...n if u notice the mongrels that r well taken care n love looks dif, they look gorgeous/ handsome. Err... i could go on forever talking bout dogs.
Chao....Frown

shlee
Doggyman

Sep 21, 2005, 1:54 AM

Post #16 of 36 (1350 views)
Shortcut

i never own a pure breed dog before, so don't know what is the difference between mongrel. I don't care what breed of my dogs, as long as they are my dogs, they are all loving, cute and adorable for me!

Same as you, when talk about dog, i can talk endlessly.....got any pic of your dog? can forward to me?

mbless
K9 Kaki

Oct 1, 2005, 11:29 PM

Post #17 of 36 (1341 views)
Shortcut

Hi Shlee, I hv 3 of Snowy pics in the adoption thread under Active Dog....posted for me by Wendys. She real helplah coz I got no digital camera. She came all d way fr her place(d other corner of KL).
When I get my digital camera(err..don know whn) or if my niece come to KL for her seminar which is quite often, I will post my other dogs pics..
Bye.

(This post was edited by mbless on Oct 1, 2005, 11:31 PM)

shlee
Doggyman

Oct 3, 2005, 6:20 PM

Post #18 of 36 (1328 views)
Shortcut

i don't have digital camera also. But my h/p can take photo, of course the quality is not so good lah. Ok, i will look at your Snowy pic later. And don't forget to upload your other furkid's pic when you have your digital camera

mbless
K9 Kaki

Oct 4, 2005, 8:01 AM

Post #19 of 36 (1320 views)
Shortcut

OK.

My h/p no camera one...so also cannot take.

Actually my niece is in KL today...just flew in but she cant come over to my place coz she got seminar full day tomorrow then straight fly home. So nex trip. I have lots of pictures on all d dogs but my scanner also rosak whn we shift house. Will def upload asap. Bye.

kitconnie78
ALPHA

Oct 4, 2005, 4:26 PM

Post #20 of 36 (1317 views)
Shortcut

Hi welcome to the forum,

You can go to the adoption thread to post if you have any dog for adoption.

~*~*~*~*~*~*
|<('.'.)>
| (._0)
| ? , ":./
| ;];]c_)
Cool kitconnie78 is the owner of Blush Bibi, Smile Eden, Minmin (Silky Terrier), Tongue Momo (M. Schnaunzer) Laugh Gobi (pug) Sly Magic (Border Collie) and Frown Ariel

shlee
Doggyman

Oct 4, 2005, 5:37 PM

Post #21 of 36 (1305 views)
Shortcut

Hi, i have seen the dog you put up for adoption. The dog is sooooo cute and loving. I think the dog can find a loving owner soon after you uploaded the pic. Good luck to the dog!

No worry for your other dogs' pic. I will be waiting patiently here

mbless
K9 Kaki

Oct 5, 2005, 7:38 PM

Post #22 of 36 (1297 views)
Shortcut

Snowy's adopted. Hope she is happy...

mbless
K9 Kaki

Oct 5, 2005, 7:43 PM

Post #23 of 36 (1296 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kitconnie78] Aren't we blessed? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi, I've posted in the adoption thread sometime back but only recently posted her pics. She was adopted last week. Thanks.

shlee
Doggyman

Oct 5, 2005, 9:52 PM

Post #24 of 36 (1288 views)
Shortcut

Congratulation! U can always visit her provided the new owner allows. I think she will be happy to see you again

kitconnie78
ALPHA

Oct 6, 2005, 4:43 PM

Post #25 of 36 (1275 views)
Shortcut

You are welcome. I hope your dog will have a happy life with the new owner.

~*~*~*~*~*~*
|<('.'.)>
| (._0)
| ? , ":./
| ;];]c_)
Cool kitconnie78 is the owner of Blush Bibi, Smile Eden, Minmin (Silky Terrier), Tongue Momo (M. Schnaunzer) Laugh Gobi (pug) Sly Magic (Border Collie) and Frown Ariel

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my