Home: Breed Specific: Working Group:
Siberian husky puppy

Ivan500
New User

Sep 4, 2005, 11:19 AM

Post #1 of 4 (2135 views)
Shortcut
Siberian husky puppy Can't Post

Hi,all husky fans.Do u noe how much for the husky puppy tat with cert and no cert?

I hv interested to get 1,pls reply me for any information.

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Sep 4, 2005, 3:50 PM

Post #2 of 4 (2129 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Ivan500] Siberian husky puppy [In reply to] Can't Post

i'm no husky owner but I always read the papers for dogs pricing. A husky I normall see the price is around RM2.5k above for a cert pup, no cert is like Rm2k to RM2.5k... but without the cert I maybe wrong in the pricing coz so far I have not seen a non cert husky. The cert husky are either from MKA breeders or imported. Good Luck!

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 7, 2005, 1:26 AM

Post #3 of 4 (2107 views)
Shortcut

Ivan

I am a husky fancier. as there are increasing number of huskies in malaysia, & huskies can have huge litter of pups, it is not hard to find a huskt with cert for abt 2000, pet quality. sometimes the price may even be 1000+ (close to 2000) if coincidently a breeder has few mother maiden gave birth to huge litter together.

Regards,

Yang

petergeet
Novice

Oct 27, 2005, 12:10 AM

Post #4 of 4 (1965 views)
Shortcut

Dear Mr. Ivan,
Maybe I can help, Call me at 012-3555501

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my