Dax and his Spike

daxyaphw
Novice

Sep 2, 2005, 7:16 PM

Post #1 of 15 (596 views)
Shortcut
Dax and his Spike Can't Post

Hello Everyone Blush,

Phew! Angelic I have decided to introduce myself since have been around for 4 months here. First of all, I would like to like express my satisfaction and big TQ to www.puppy.com.my website which really rich with information and wonderful pet lovers around. Finally I have landed a Jack Russell Terrier named "Spike" which he brings joy and happiness for my family. He is 3 months now and behaving well. Managed to housetrain him but somehow mistake does occur. It is true we have to be very patient and love them. Very soon they will be listening and obedient to us. Bonus as they will reward you some funny movement and tricks with bring joy and laugh. Best wishes to all.

Amanda85
Doggyman

Sep 2, 2005, 7:47 PM

Post #2 of 15 (588 views)
Shortcut
Re: [daxyaphw] Dax and his Spike [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey there,

Welcome! Welcome! Welcome!

JRT are hyperactive dogs..... they are so energetic that u won't be able to see them being tired....its that true?? i don't own any JRT but i have a little slim mongrel that is also very hyper at home.... but once i bring her out, she will become very shy.....

so how Spike will react out there....??Smile

hope to see u at the Bandar Utama event this 11 Sept......JRT are great runner... usually they will win for Fastest Recall....

c u there....

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

(This post was edited by Amanda85 on Sep 2, 2005, 7:48 PM)

daxyaphw
Novice

Sep 2, 2005, 8:27 PM

Post #3 of 15 (579 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amanda85] Dax and his Spike [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Amanda,

Nice to hear from you. It is TRUE lil JRTs are HYPERActive. About Spike, he is always on die hard mission. Never afraid of heights, challenge big dogs as (5 times bigger), always walk with head up (very proud of himself). He has his own room to run around when we are at work. I'm so glad he learned to keep quiet during at night. I only have sleepless night during the 1st 2 days when I brought him back. He is growing and learning fast. About this coming outing, I might not be joining the events coz Spike still pending with his third vac. Let me see, I might change my mind if now onwards lots of ppl invite me {just kidding}. I would love to go with Spike and socialize with others. Let me figure it out. Alright, hear from you all soon.

Dax

Amanda85
Doggyman

Sep 2, 2005, 8:42 PM

Post #4 of 15 (577 views)
Shortcut

wanna tell u sumething.... i bought pacco for the last event at may 9 @ bandar utama onli after her 1st jab........haha.... but anyway becoz she's a mongrel....so suppose to be strong and got high immune system than purebreed....

just afraid tat there is a possiblities if tat there are dogs wit disease.....so if dogs without vaccine might had a possibilities to get the virus... but nonetheless some dogs tat r fully vaccinated also can get disease.....so its all fate.....

my little pacco also very sombong 1....and my whole family got sleepless nite for about a week...initially my mum and grandpa was so angry n wanted me to give away to pup.....now i understand why got ppl who adopted puppy but then later decide to give away....

but i keep on explaining and persuading them....tat puppy is like tat 1....just give her some time n she will settle down.....

last week , my uncle gave me a boxer pup, eventhough he is just 7 months old...he is kinda big....but pacco is not afraid of him....n keep on bullying him.... poor boxer kena bullied n pacco like to step on his face.....n when they fight...the boxer become tired easily and gave up...Pirate

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 2, 2005, 9:48 PM

Post #5 of 15 (569 views)
Shortcut

daxyaphw

halo welcome welcome, hope u enjoy here wo..

ORKIDLAH.

Regards,

Yang

daxyaphw
Novice

Sep 2, 2005, 10:29 PM

Post #6 of 15 (565 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amanda85] Dax and his Spike [In reply to] Can't Post

Here is another pic on him.

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Sep 3, 2005, 4:38 AM

Post #7 of 15 (548 views)
Shortcut

Hello and Welcome!

Oh... your Spike has a cute and cheeky look. JRTs are such hyper little active dogs, so fun to have. Yah, it takes lots of patience. I've seen my friends' JRTs, great at agility and so obedient!

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

daxyaphw
Novice

Sep 6, 2005, 12:26 AM

Post #8 of 15 (531 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] Dax and his Spike [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Guys,

Since I took Spike out for walk, now he refuse to get back in the house till I have to carry him in. Any advise?

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Sep 6, 2005, 2:45 AM

Post #9 of 15 (528 views)
Shortcut

He refuses to walk into the house? Hahah.. maybe he is tired. Or maybe, in puppy thinking, going back into he house means no more outdoor fun. Does Spike like treats or toys? If he does, why not after a walk, to bribe him back into the house, give him his favourite treat but only give it to him when he has stepped into the house. If he doesn't come in, do some gentle tugging with the leash and praise him, also showing him his bribe. I have never had a problem with my dogs coz they know once reac home, got a nice doggie biscuit waiting for them.

Training a pup takes time so just do it slowly. Once your dog learns this during puppyhood, you'll be really happy and proud when he turns into an obedient and intelligent adult!

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.

daxyaphw
Novice

Sep 13, 2005, 5:31 PM

Post #10 of 15 (503 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] Dax and his Spike [In reply to] Can't Post

To all lovers,

What dogs really need from us?

1) Love and Care
2) Food and Drink
3) Regular exercise and training
4) And sometimes "SPECIAL" Treat

What dogs never ask from us?

1) Luxurious car
2) Luxurious house
3) Luxurious travel package
4) Luxuriuos food and drink
5) Pocket money

Dogs are always dependent to us. They make us happy, joy, patient, more loving and better lifestyle and health. See link below:

http://www.peteducation.com/...91&articleid=638

Please do not punish and harm your dog. Love and teach them will always receive good returns from them (I don't mean poo and pee Tongue). Cheers ALL

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 13, 2005, 6:29 PM

Post #11 of 15 (499 views)
Shortcut

dax

they never ask wat they need also, they just give.

Regards,

Yang

daxyaphw
Novice

Sep 13, 2005, 6:48 PM

Post #12 of 15 (498 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leecy] Dax and his Spike [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Leecy,

Together we give and take Blush

Sydney
Doggyman

Sep 14, 2005, 1:00 AM

Post #13 of 15 (492 views)
Shortcut

Yo hiFrownFrown!!!!!

Welcome to the doggie forumSmile. AWWWWWW!!! Spike loooksss soo cute. Did you bought him from a breeder or pet shop? How much has he learned so far?SmileSmile Loooking 4ward to read your replyWink

FrownFrownSidney's DogsterFrown
Frown
Your's truly,
Sydn3yFrownFrownFrown

DragonArt

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Sep 14, 2005, 1:25 AM

Post #14 of 15 (488 views)
Shortcut

Dogs give love, they need love and we should give them love too. Dogs are just one of nature's best creations but many take them for granted and never show them the love they need.

daxyaphw
Novice

Sep 14, 2005, 4:27 PM

Post #15 of 15 (478 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Sydney] Dax and his Spike [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Sydney,

I brought him at the pet shop. He knows sit, down, stay, inside, outside and food. He is 4 months old. Nice to hear from you.

Cheers

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my