Home: Breed Specific: Working Group:
need help with price,,again

Raphael
Dog Kichi

Aug 31, 2005, 5:17 AM

Post #1 of 9 (1506 views)
Shortcut
need help with price,,again Can't Post

im looking for an adult rottwieler female dog,with working abilities,how much is a reasonable price to pay?

thnx

Amanda85
Doggyman

Sep 3, 2005, 4:16 AM

Post #2 of 9 (1468 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Raphael] need help with price,,again [In reply to] Can't Post

now a days thats a lot of problem wit the ownership of rottie le....u still wanna get one??

n btw, at the adoption section, there is a female rottie available for adoption.....will u consider it...??

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

Gurkha
Novice

Sep 3, 2005, 6:20 PM

Post #3 of 9 (1463 views)
Shortcut

Why do you need so many dogs for ? Looks like you have a couple of different breeds in hand already. Do you really need to breed so many of them ? How about licensing issue then ? You are mixing different breeds in your breeding programme so called ? Do you know for sure the outcome of the litters, in particular temperament, nerve stability, etc ? What about bloodlines then from two different breeds ? Defect issues ? Health issues ? Genetics issues ?How much do you know about breeding ? How long have been breeding dogs ? How many dogs have you actually raised and trained successfully ? Have you consider all these issues and considerations ? Why don't you called up the relevant society, they might be able to help you on the breeders directory for that particular breed you are looking at ? Please consider breeding suitability before you do anything ? A lot breeds carry bad reputation yesterday and today, perhaps tomorrow as well due to inconsiderate breedings. Please, please be thoughtful of these poor breeds due to bad ownerships and breedings. Do them a favour, please. We don't need another headline again. If your litter turns out to be no good quality for whatever purpose you are looking for to achieve, what happens to them then ? Are you willing to pay a premium for a good quality dog ? Honestly speaking, please do your home work first. We don't need another rojak breed here.

Raphael
Dog Kichi

Sep 9, 2005, 9:52 PM

Post #4 of 9 (1417 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amanda85] need help with price,,again [In reply to] Can't Post

hi amanda

thank you for bringing the adoption section to my attention,i did contact jon that same day you posted,very nice and honest dog lover,but unfortunatly,that dog is a pet quality,and has a skin desease that can be passed to her litter,so,cant be considered,wish i could help

Raphael
Dog Kichi

Sep 9, 2005, 9:59 PM

Post #5 of 9 (1416 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Gurkha] need help with price,,again [In reply to] Can't Post

gurkha

your post is too long,but,useless to me

i started a thread to seek advice about rott prices,did you read it before replying?before jumping to assumptions?

looks like we are reading from the same book,so no offence taken,but i suggest you start your own thread,ask questions,and offer advice,and asum what you like,question also who you like

if you have anything to contribute to my request,please do,otherwise,stay off MY thread,,,please

Gurkha
Novice

Sep 9, 2005, 10:21 PM

Post #6 of 9 (1412 views)
Shortcut

As far as I am concerned, this is a public forum to discuss about dog issues. You started the thread so, expect someone to contribute. As long as I am following the rules and regulations of this FORUM, I will continue to contribute.

Your thread is relating to dog issues and my contributions to this forum is regarding dog issues in relation to your intention be it expressed or implied.

My contributions in this thread, as far as I am concerned it stays. Simply because it relates to breeding and safety issues involving the dogs and human beings that I am very concerned about.

My contributions were based on your previous and present threads in this FORUM especially your breeding programme.

Simple question is that you are looking for a female Rottie and you have a male Rottie with you. What does that connote ? And you had breed your Fila to a Mastiff. You don't have to answer my previous questions as it is your choice. But, I do hope that those contributions and questions will benefit the public at large, in particular about breeding certain breed of dogs in Malaysia.

Raphael
Dog Kichi

Sep 12, 2005, 8:34 PM

Post #7 of 9 (1377 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Gurkha] need help with price,,again [In reply to] Can't Post

any advice regarding the pricing?

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 13, 2005, 6:18 PM

Post #8 of 9 (1356 views)
Shortcut

Raphael

since the rottie will welp quite a large quantity of pups per time, so i think it is not hard to get 1 below RM1000 MKA registered pet quality. so do u plan to breed 1? heard abt u mix breed ur dog, may i know the objectives of doing so? i will accept not only bad side lah, i listen to good side oso no worry. Smile

Regards,

Yang

Raphael
Dog Kichi

Sep 13, 2005, 8:35 PM

Post #9 of 9 (1348 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leecy] need help with price,,again [In reply to] Can't Post

hi there leecy

i dont really see my need to explain myself to anyone,but as you are inquiring in a nice and civilised way,i dont see a reason why not to reply

i got 2 females on the independence day from K.L,one is due any minitue,the other was on the perfect time of season,and sent her to be serviced by a champion stud,these two i chose out of 16 other bitches that i viewed that same day,both are MKA,both are working lines,both are to my standards of a proper healthy sound dogs,i paid 800RM for each

last night i got 2 more from passir gudang,both MKA,one will work and breed,one will have a family life with my family,, and be spayed(paid 300 each)

i will be viewing more than 20 other bitches in ipoh,once i get a chance to travel without my workers noticing my absenceWink

i do have plans to produce ban dogs(involves N.mastiff&APBT)again,for my own use and needs

I Breed a fish called AROWANA,on a 25 acres of land,so you do the maths regarding the no. of dogs i needSmileand the vet and feeding billWink

ban dogs will all be spayed,i dont re-produce from a mix breed

have funSmile

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my