Best Vet and Petshop in Penang

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next page Last page  View All

yurimaster
Novice

Jul 18, 2009, 7:22 AM

Post #151 of 163 (20039 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Royel Kennel] Best Vet and Petshop in Penang [In reply to] Can't Post

may i know any exp penang doctor who can perform good service on tails docking and ear cropping for minpin & dobermann? how much is their service?

yurimaster
Novice

Jul 18, 2009, 7:32 AM

Post #152 of 163 (20039 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Royel Kennel] Best Vet and Petshop in Penang [In reply to] Can't Post

may i know any exp penang doctor who can perform good service on tails docking and ear cropping for minpin & dobermann? how much is their service?

Queenie Lim
Novice

Jul 24, 2009, 6:01 PM

Post #153 of 163 (20022 views)
Shortcut
Re: [phekling19] Best Vet and Petshop in Penang [In reply to] Can't Post

so sad, i got a sick pup from a pet shop in pg island. there are bout 20 pups at there(bayan baru area). n they told me the pup got 1st vacc and 1 booster injection. i start wonder y need booster injection, as he s a pup aged 3months only. smthing i most worry happen on the nx day, my pup dun1 eat n i brinh him to vet, he s sick, fever, n then vormit, diarrhea. my pup admit to hospitalFrown, the nx day he poo alot of blood n dehydration.he is death (23july2009 am), its only 5days.
http://www.workingdogs.com/parvofaq.htm

doc said it s virus and wonder my pup really got 1st vacc or not.of coz the petshop didnt hv the prove that my pup got his 1st vacc, as they didnt send their pup to vet, the pet shop even ask me can back to their shop for 2nd vac if i wan.
he is so adorable n im feel so hurt. i even dream tat my pup is recover n back to me.
jus to share my experience, dont buy from them, n its my mistake too, i did notice that all pups at there are not really active, but i never think this wil happen.

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 30, 2009, 11:50 PM

Post #154 of 163 (19921 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Queenie Lim] Best Vet and Petshop in Penang [In reply to] Can't Post

sorry for what happen to your pup. but do read up on vaccinations. pups are supposed to have 3 vaccinations. 2months old, 3 months old and 4 months old. So the pet shop is right that your pup needs a booster. But on where your pup gets the parvovirus from is very subjective.

~Nature's Way: Raw Food for Health ~

~ Pet ID Tags: A MUST For Every Pet! ~

Queenie Lim
Novice

Jul 31, 2009, 8:10 PM

Post #155 of 163 (19894 views)
Shortcut
Re: [acsyen] Best Vet and Petshop in Penang [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks 4ur reply yenSmile. according to www.workingdogs.com/parvofaq.htm Canine parvovirus is carried by dogs. Generally, it takes 7-10 days from the time of exposure for dogs and puppies to start showing symptoms and to test positive for parvo.

As I do not hv any dog at home, n we c the symptoms on the nx day we bring him back, i only can believe the virus s from the pet shopFrown.

Parvo can live up to 6 months , i Clean up all the dog's stools , sure safe?

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 31, 2009, 9:13 PM

Post #156 of 163 (19888 views)
Shortcut

Yes parvo is definitely carried by dogs but for example you step on the virus your shoes/feet can also transmit the virus. Just cleaning the stools is not good enough. You have to wash it with clorox bleach. And also spray the clorox wherever your puppy has been.

Queenie Lim
Novice

Jul 31, 2009, 11:57 PM

Post #157 of 163 (19876 views)
Shortcut

so depressFrown, even had 1st vacc also kena attack by the virus. so bad, meaning better i dont visit my hubby's dog at my in law' s hse also, incase the virus stick with me. chamUnsure!

acsyen
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 31, 2009, 11:59 PM

Post #158 of 163 (19874 views)
Shortcut

try to avoid touching other dogs for now esp young ones. that is why pups that hasn't finish their first 3 vaccines are not advised to go out or come into contact with another dog.

SelinaOng
New User

Aug 1, 2009, 12:45 AM

Post #159 of 163 (19869 views)
Shortcut

Hi phekling19, Smile

That is nice information to us.
But can i ask some deep questions?
Can u reply me about the operation time for Vet's clinic?

I found that Peng-Aun is operation until 6.30pm only.

Almost night i can't found the clinic, and morning time i was in working.
No free time to bring my lovely pet to clinic.

Thanks

~Selina Ong~

Queenie Lim
Novice

Aug 1, 2009, 1:10 AM

Post #160 of 163 (19867 views)
Shortcut

yen, noted with thanks.

lanvin
New User

Jun 27, 2010, 9:13 PM

Post #161 of 163 (19197 views)
Shortcut

nice to hear good vets around.

Does anyone have any contact for Vets in Perai area? which are good of course. thanks.

immy

Nov 6, 2010, 7:33 PM

Post #162 of 163 (17913 views)
Shortcut
Re: [SelinaOng] Best Vet and Petshop in Penang [In reply to] Can't Post

hi selina,

if not wrong nowadays Peng Aun is available after their normal working hours.
i would say they're the best in Penang!!! Frown
immy

celis
Novice

Jul 10, 2012, 2:01 AM

Post #163 of 163 (11655 views)
Shortcut

I dunoe whether the vet is ok not. But I just want to share my story here. My puppy had been send there yesterday morning for emergency case. Yet when I reach there the vet is not ready at all, he slowly open the gate n door, and somemore close the gate n door slowly and even ask me bring my puppy go in and wait for him.. As we all know for emergency case, u should have to prepared all the equipment before the puppy arrived. Yet he didn't. Also, he nvr check my puppy condition, blood pressure, heartbeat then he straight put drip on my puppy. The worst part is he plug in the drip on my puppy NECK for three times!!! First time my puppy cry, and the second time my puppy scream like hell and the vet said plug wrong then pull out the Niddle and it make my puppy neck blood flood non stop.. I ask him how come like this and he answer me it's because of my puppy low blood pressure so will bleed non stop, yet When my pup dead, her neck was still bleeding... And miracle happen as my puppy breath back after I tried so hard to wake her, yet the doc told me my puppy no heartbeat can't save. Can anyone tell me if a puppy have no heartbeat then how can it breath still?? And he told my aunty the puppy is coma so he need to put the drip through neck, but will a coma puppy scream n cry like hell when the Niddle plug on? And the most funny one is he answer me he dunoe what cause my puppy dead as he have no time to check on her and she's dead so he cant check. Pls, can anyone tell me without any emergency kit he prepared, withouth any check up, he take in emergency case, is that he consider is a good vet? Also my puppy ot even reach 500g, it's very tiny size, but he plug the drip on her neck, is that a correct way? And he nvr give my puppy any immune system injection or any booster. Can anyone tell me what he actually doing? Also, while he doing all those thing include plugging the Niddle he had never wash his hand or wear any glove. I'm really sad and disappointed, how can he be a vet but never do the proper one to save a life. I share this out is just I Dunwan they will be anyone have same situation like mine. Also, me and my family will wont let things go like this, we don't want my puppy just die like this. And I felt its a very serious case instead.

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my