First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

modJO
Novice

Aug 30, 2005, 6:57 AM

Post #1 of 68 (4240 views)
Shortcut
Off-Leash Parks anyone? nah didn't think so Can't Post

Ive read almost the section and the only thing I got out of it is:

1) Malaysia is not dog-friendly (like REALLY dog-unfriendly, more so that I initially thought)

2) There are a few cafes we can bring our dogs to

My question is, will Malaysia EVER be dog-friendly? I can understand if I can't bring my dog to the mamak or a restaurant. And frankly I don't intend to either. But what about a secure place where our dogs can run and play off-leash and socialize with other dogs?

At the moment dogs are just left in a garden (if they are lucky) or a small little terrace house/ apartment. They have no chance to experience freedom. Even if their owners walk them, their quality of life is so poor, compared to dogs in other countries. If the Malaysian Government wants to band them from here, there and everywhere. I don't think dogs should even be allowed in the country, for the sake of the dog. And I hear SPCA is closing down.. (anyone know if this is true?)

Im currently overseas and will be returning to KL with my dog soon. I was hoping there would be some kind of designated park or whatever where I can bring her to exercise and run freely.

But I guess there's no such thing, and there never will be. I must be wasting my time looking.

*Dissapointed*

*sigh*

If I had lots of money I would build a gigantic off-leash park for all ze lil doggies to lead the life they deserve.

zoeilam
Novice

Aug 30, 2005, 9:32 PM

Post #2 of 68 (4219 views)
Shortcut
Re: [modJO] Off-Leash Parks anyone? nah didn't think so [In reply to] Can't Post

Modjo,

I understand how you feel about the "dog unfriendly" country issue. But sad to say, it is something we need to bear with until someone/a group of us stand up to the issue.

SPCA is not closing down. Where did you get such news? I would say SPCA need more financial support to help them shelter the animals.

From the thread I've read in puppy.com, I understand that there are two parks which are dog friendly - Taman Rimba Kiara (hill hiking, not really a park) and Taman Desa (this is where dog obedience trainings are conducted, I think)

Since you are planning to return to Malaysia with your dog, you could consider these two parks for your dog to have a on-leash walk/activity.

I, myself hope someday I am able to buy an empty land/unused bungalow land and convert it to a dog park cum pet restaurant for dog owners and their dogs.

There is a lot of research I need to do, and of course a lot of red tape to overcome. But from what I've read in puppy.com, I know there are a lot of dog owners who felt that a dog park/dog friendly restaurant is the 1st step to a dog friendly lifestyle for our furkids.

Just take it easy with the dog unfriendly environment you see/feel in MYS. Just remember that "Rome was not built in a night/day". It takes time to change certain people mind set about our furkids.

Zoei Lam (Owner of one male English Cocker Spaniel) Frown

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 31, 2005, 12:04 AM

Post #3 of 68 (4210 views)
Shortcut
Re: [modJO] Off-Leash Parks anyone? nah didn't think so [In reply to] Can't Post

modjo

totally agree with u, well i see no hope of improving or at least i discovered that malaysian government are moving to more & more extreme abt dogs. they juz simply hate dogs. i wondered y other islamic countries can accept & appreciate dogs but ours, cant. Unsure

Regards,

Yang

modJO
Novice

Aug 31, 2005, 6:24 AM

Post #4 of 68 (4190 views)
Shortcut
Re: [zoeilam] Off-Leash Parks anyone? nah didn't think so [In reply to] Can't Post

hehe thanks for that.

im aware of such doggie activites ie Taman Rimba Kiara and Taman Desa.

But it's inconvenient, as people have to make special plans and arrangements to go for these things. Like, I dun have the chance to go whenever i want. I guess we just have to make the best out of things then huh?

If only there was a park,nearby where we can go whenever we want. Haha, im dreaming

The reason why i created this thread was becuase I was at the beach here in Australia the other day with my dog.. and it suddenly hit me..I can never do this in Malaysia, lie in the sun with my dog off-leash enjoying the beach/park and the company of other people and other dogs. It saddens me that I have to rob her of this freedom that she has now tasted, by bringing her back to Msia. Anywho, I know its out of my control.

By the way, ur idea of a dog-park come restaurant is a fabulous idea. But of course no one has enough money for that kind of thing. It's a very big project as we will be needed a veryyy big space of land eh? And because it is the only off-leash dogpark (i'd like to imagine), then EVERYONE will be flocking there . there simply won't be enough space.

However, if you conjure up an idea on how to counter this problem, look me up, i will be more than happy to contribute as a business partner. eheh.

P/S My friend told me SPCA closed down and will be putting to sleep any animals that dont get adopted. Glad to hear its not true.

modJO
Novice

Aug 31, 2005, 6:27 AM

Post #5 of 68 (4186 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leecy] Off-Leash Parks anyone? nah didn't think so [In reply to] Can't Post

i guess it's hard for islams to 'appreciate' dogs, because of their religion. so no matter what we still have to respect that. we have nooo choice anyway.

but to be fair to us, they should accomodate people other than malays too. oh well. that's getting into politics. lets not even go there.

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Sep 1, 2005, 5:56 AM

Post #6 of 68 (4149 views)
Shortcut
Re: [zoeilam] Off-Leash Parks anyone? nah didn't think so [In reply to] Can't Post

sad to say that tmn rimba kiara no longer allows our furkids. They have a "no pets allow" signboard erected up abt 2 yrs or so ago.

cheers,
minglmy

groovemaster
Enthusiast

Sep 1, 2005, 6:46 AM

Post #7 of 68 (4137 views)
Shortcut

Msia will always b a dog unfriendly place coz d majority of Msians just dun c dogs as being ‘man’s best friend’, in fact dogs r usually portrayed as being d exact opposite. Mad

Like u said, best 2 move forward n make do with what v hv or can get away with. N in dis country, u cn get away with a lot …sumtimes even more den in d Western countries. Restaurants…bringing ur dogs 2 restaurants, pubs, cafes n hawker stalls is a real possibility here provided u know where 2 look n exercise some common sense. Dun think dogs r allowed in restaurants overseas unless it’s a specific purpose built eatery.

Dog parks n beaches…Msia will never b able 2 compare with d Western nations in dis regard. At d mo, there’s only 1 indoor park where dogs can play off leash. D rest of dem, ur dogs hv 2 b on leash. But den there’s nothing 2 stop u from looking 4 less frequented fields, grassy areas and beaches where ur dog cn run fairly free. Again, just need 2 look around n exercise common sense. Cool

If ur dog is reasonably well trained, friendly 2 people n with a fairly good recall, den there’s no reason why u wun b able 2 bring him 2 a nearby park 4 a runabout. I bring my JRT 2 a few parks n he gets 2 run off leash most of d time. Of course best 2 stick 2 Chinese/ Indian majority suburbs n parts of d park where there r less people. I also bring him along 2 most of my makan-minum sessions. V hv been 2 d PD beach. V go jungle trekking most weekends. V hv agility sessions where he gets 2 mix with other dogs. Also, there r formal n informal dog gatherings which happens just bout every month, with many dog related games n events 2 get stuck into.

Despite d sensitivities n restrictions, dis can b a very flexible country n dere’s more den enof 2 do 2 keep ur dogs occupied. Is dat a JRT in ur avatar...looks pretty cool.

Feeling groovy? ... den take a peek at 'GroovyDogsJustWannaHvFun'

modJO
Novice

Sep 1, 2005, 7:41 AM

Post #8 of 68 (4127 views)
Shortcut
Re: [groovemaster] Off-Leash Parks anyone? nah didn't think so [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi there.

haha, my dog is 'pretty' good at recall. But she still likes to go and say hi to strangers.. if you know what i mean. and most ppl here are very happy to say hi to a little puppy...but ive encountered some situations where malays were walking through the park and my dog went up to them ..naturally they freaked out and even scolded me. I told them this is Australia and furthermore, in a PARK. I mean, if ure in a PARK IN AUSTRALIA, dun u think u run the risk of running into a dog off-leash? So annoying.

Walk AROUND the parameter of the park la if they are so scared. Narrow minded. cant take it. My 9 month old JRT is SO tiny and they were like 'HEY HEY, BRING UR DOG AWAY'. Like its a 20 fOOt beast. The worse part was some of them made alot of sudden movements, which JRTs really like! so my JRT got excited and wanted to play with the malay dude. omg. Anyway, apart from that..

So you know of places where it's relatively safe to let my dog off-leash EHY? haha. Where might these places be? Or is it a secret?

And yes that avatar is a pic of my JRT. :)

groovemaster
Enthusiast

Sep 1, 2005, 9:11 PM

Post #9 of 68 (4112 views)
Shortcut

Tongue Ha ha… better get used 2 it cos u r gonna get plenty of similar experiences here. People here arent as keen on dogs as d Gwailohs, so u need 2 train ur JRT not 2 go up 2 every Ali, Ah Chong n Muthu. Coz sum of dem arent too familiar with dogs n will run away n yell n dat will get ur dog even more excited/playful n aggravate d situation. Just hv 2 respect deir space.

There r no secret hideouts…just practice some common sense n choose less frequented parks in d Chinese, Indian or expat suburbs. Off leash dogs r not usually welcomed here due 2 irresponsible dog owners who let deir bigger dogs wander off unsupervised in d streets, which has unfortunately resulted in attacks on members of d public. More ever, Msian dog owners still hv a lot 2 learn bout cleaning up after deir dogs ven walking in parks. So dog owners demselves r largely 2 blame 4 dis situation. Crazy

Hence, it is up 2 d ‘real’ dog owners 2 set a precedent n show dat an off leash dog is not a big deal n can b lotsa fun in public parks . Again, b4 any1 attempts dis, ur dog must b well trained, reliable on d recall n friendly 2 people. Friendly here means being able 2 play with adults n kids, not going up 2 every passerby 2 say hi…coz not every1 hs learnt 2 appreciate such a gesture. Otherwise, ur dog shld b on leash. Also need 2 consider d car traffic around d park 4 ur dog’s safety. Best 2 condition ur dog 2 b comfortable with kids if u r really serious bout letting her run about in parks.Wink

Btw, wats EHY n wats ur JRT’s name?

Amanda85
Doggyman

Sep 2, 2005, 1:26 AM

Post #10 of 68 (4094 views)
Shortcut

tmn desa is not that 100% dog friendly ler.....

we can onli walk our dog with leash-on.....

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

Amanda85
Doggyman

Sep 2, 2005, 1:28 AM

Post #11 of 68 (4091 views)
Shortcut
Re: [groovemaster] Off-Leash Parks anyone? nah didn't think so [In reply to] Can't Post

near my house, there's tmn jaya.....its a great place indeed....

but i think u can let ur dog run off-leash becoz he is little groovy.... if slightly bigger.... i dun think other ppl can tolerate....

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

Amanda85
Doggyman

Sep 2, 2005, 1:32 AM

Post #12 of 68 (4088 views)
Shortcut

i ofcoz hav the same feeling as u.... my relatives tat came from aus keep on complaining tat m'sia dun hav dog friendly park...

public park is sure NO NO.... why dun u try to look for isolated park, or any field tat won't be anybody there during sunday.....for example school field....

next to my house, there is a secondary school n usually during sunday evening, there aren't anybody there .... onli some ppl who rent the badminton court play there..... but they just dun bother about me.....

i, my sis & bro and my dogs had a great time playing at the football field.....

Pacco de Mongrel

Entwash
Novice

Sep 2, 2005, 10:02 AM

Post #13 of 68 (4071 views)
Shortcut

I agree that Msia is definitely not a friendly place compared to all the European countries. But we must also agree that our ppl's dog-tiquette is not on par with them dogs. I'm staying in Damansara Utama where the playground up in front is generally dog friendly and on most evenings you can let your dog run off-leash there if they are really well-behaved.

But then, when I take my gal there for her walks I still have to leash her coz if not she'll end up having other doggie's poo poo on her paw (which is disgusting as she sleeps with meCrazy). Which takes us back to the issue of... if you're a restaurent owner, would you take the risk of having an ill-educated dog do their business in your shop? Maybe not.

So, if you have a nice great europeanised human-companion... maybe you want to frequent some shops and convince them that you're K9 is better behaved than some of them human compatriots. I know my Eevee has managed to convince the kopitiam auntie back home that she will not bark, bite or eat or "invest" in her shop and so auntie doesn't mind her at all..

The part about population of races in the area is also true and Taman Desa is very chinese indeed . But then you might also have to be careful, as not all chinese like dogs. Some dislike it more than the Muslims. I almost fought with an old man last time when I was walking Eevee by the beach in Penang. There we were walking very quietly (Eevee is an extremely shy dogAngelic) but because of her size and the fact that she doesn't look "pedigree", he asked me to leave the public area and told me that I'm "siao" to walk out with a big chao kao (meaning mongrel).

modJO
Novice

Sep 2, 2005, 11:43 AM

Post #14 of 68 (4066 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Entwash] Off-Leash Parks anyone? nah didn't think so [In reply to] Can't Post

Really? there's a park in DU that is safe for dogs to go?

I have a jack russell, and 'walking' her really wont suffice her exercise needs...so i'm actually quite stress about this at the mo. She's like my baby and I really wanna give her the best. I dun feel confident enough to let her off the leash in Malaysia because if she 'says hi' which in malay terms is 'disturb' people..they wont be as tolerent as people ere..I dun blame them of course!

Yea I agree that the dog-tiquette in KL is quite bad.. Seeing shit on the road or floor is like a normal thing. Lack of awareness..i'm wondering if people in Malaysia have any dog-tiquette at all actually? (Im Malaysian tooo so dun get angry).

Something worth mentioning..I think people should spay/neuteur their pets. To prevent unnecessary births that will lead to stray animals. and stray animals are really very pityful..ive seen some with missing legs..skinny as hell..etc. And I cannot stand people who make money off breeding dogs without a license.

I guess we can talk about this till our faces turn blue, our country, government, and society, just simply wont make room and accept animals. Its unfair though, cats roam around our neighbourhood, shitting in our gardens,so smelly. But they never enforce any rules agaisnt them.

Btw, Eevee sounds like a wonderful dog. That silly chinese man.. Eevee is more beautiful than him. heheh

modJO
Novice

Sep 2, 2005, 11:45 AM

Post #15 of 68 (4062 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amanda85] Off-Leash Parks anyone? nah didn't think so [In reply to] Can't Post

hehe yea school field is a good idea huh? Unless the kids are doin sports..or the guard shoo's u away! hehe.

hmm..yea...i guess when u come from a country like Aus who are so dog-friendly, its hard and frustrating to have to switch back to Malaysia where dogs are not really premitted any rights and treated so harshly. Abit of a culture shock. But again, look's like theres nothing u can do. Unless ure a rich person with a big mansion and a garden the size of a football field!

modJO
Novice

Sep 2, 2005, 11:48 AM

Post #16 of 68 (4057 views)
Shortcut

haha. my jack russell is friendly !!..what is yours like? Is your JRT very well trained? Maybe my Jack is still young and playful..Hopefully she'll grow out of it..but im not sure..

Do u have any tips? her recall is good!..but she still likes to say hi to every tom, dick and harry. If they stay calm and ignore her she'll leave but if they move around like they did before, she'll get really excited. And in Malaysia, I cannot scold them back because its my fault! Cool

And with the topic of dog ettiquette, I suppose ...if i was a restaurant owner, I wouldnt trust the owner of the dog to know whether their dog is trained enough not to create a mess. I don't mean to praise overseas countries so much..but partly why dogs are accepted in more places here is because owners are more responsible..they know when their dogs are ready to be in public responsibly.

Until dog owners in Malaysia can prove themselves as responsible dog owners, then things will never progress i guess...

If malaysia suddenly siad..OH ALL DOGS ALLOWED EVERYWHERE NOW. I think i would only be half happy about that. Cause that would just be havoc dont u think? Can never blame the dog, only the owner.

(This post was edited by modJO on Sep 2, 2005, 11:56 AM)

groovemaster
Enthusiast

Sep 3, 2005, 10:48 PM

Post #17 of 68 (4024 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amanda85] Off-Leash Parks anyone? nah didn't think so [In reply to] Can't Post

Amanda,

U play with ur dogs at Catholic High school field n Tmn Jaya? Tmn Jaya is a nice park but I thot there r quite a number of Muslims using d park as well. Well good 4 u. I suppose its ok if u can find a corner of d park without many people around. Wink

Been there with Groovy b4, but kept him onleash coz lotsa Muslims around.

groovemaster
Enthusiast

Sep 3, 2005, 11:25 PM

Post #18 of 68 (4020 views)
Shortcut

Yah cant blame ur JRT 4 just being herself n going up 2 people 2 say hi. She's still a pup n will grow out of it 2 some extent. Ven younger, my JRT used 2 do d same 2 all d dogs he meets on d street but has since grown out of it. He's good with people n kids n generally ok with dogs but can get rough with some excitable male dogs (ie. dogs dat act like him, ha ha Tongue ). V know how JRTs like 2 play rough n growl at d same time...but still hv 2 watch n reprimand him coz other owners may not c it in d same light. Shocked

He isnt dat obedient or well trained. Guess v try 2 condition him with all environments and situations eg. playing with kids, playing at diff parks, going 2 cafes. Den he bcomes accustomed 2 people n situations dat it no longer bcomes a big deal n he dun hv 2 go n figure out every dog or person dat passes by. But he still goes after squirrels n cats in d neighbourhood, so have 2 watch out for d traffic. Perhaps u can try getting people 2 come n play with her instead of d other way round. Play can b used 2 distract her from snooping around too much. My JRT is quite fixated 2 his ball, so much so dat nothing short of an earthquake will move him from his grassy patch. Wink

U r rite, dogs will only be accepted by d public only if deir owners learn how 2 act responsibly in public.

PSY
K9 Kaki

Sep 4, 2005, 4:42 AM

Post #19 of 68 (4002 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

Just caught up with all the posting, etc and from a general view, everyone seem to be pointing a finger at someone else but dog owners. I have three dogs, two I work them, you know for fun obedience, heel work, sit, down, etc. I notice the people who takes their dogs to my neighbourhood parks just do not clean up after their dogs in fact I have started a few conversations with a number of them and they do say "oh, I take my dog out to do it's business, do not really have time to train them like you do"....well you tell me how can the authorities ever let us have a park where dogs can run and play. Some people as you are well aware just let their dogs roam the street to their business and I have a friend that does that and I usually tells him off as he spoiling the whole thing for the rest of us. Unfortuunately, this friend of mine is one of those people who just smile when he is told off.

So as "entwash" has indicated we have to clean our act up before we can actually ask for a dog friendly park. Religion being use in this respect to make a place unfriendly to dogs is an excuse.

modJO
Novice

Sep 4, 2005, 5:50 AM

Post #20 of 68 (3998 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PSY] Off-Leash Parks anyone? nah didn't think so [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi

erm, yup. actually if u read the more recent posts, we have already acknowledged and establisehd the points u made. i.e. there is a need for responsible dog owners before any progress can be made towards a dogfriendly environment. tx

just as someone mentioned in one of the earlier posts, 'rome wasn't built in a day'.

maybe people should start to make efforts to create awareness of dog-etiquette along with dog cruelty etc. Basically, just how to treat your pet. Even simple tv-advertisements or whatever would help i reckon..and of course adults and schools play a major part too. For example, I must admit that, before I came overseas, I didnt know dogs had to be given 3-vacinnations in order to be declared fully vaccinated and then after that 1 jab once every year. Along with flea,heartworm medications etc.My parents didn't tell me. Or maybe they didnt know. And we have had many dogs over the years. Even as a kid, when I had visits the to the veternarian, I dont remember the doctor educating me about any of this.

Ive heard of disturbing instances where kids abuse animals, kick dogs, throw objects at cats dog etc. And these are 'kids' we are talking about. They were probably not taught the need to respect other living things.

Apart frm that, I guess what it boils down to is, if u cant let ur dog off-leash in a park to get exercise, then u need find another alternative e.g. walking WITH ur dog, but that'll mean u have to do alot of walking too HAHA. Thus, if u dont have time for all that walking, maybe u shud reconsider having a dog. Or research the dog breed which will suit ur 'lifestyle' before buying one.

I have a big garden back in Malaysia which would PROBABLY suffice my dogs exercise needs, the purpose of me creating this thread was to see if there are any dog friendly places out there that people might know about so I can treat my dog to a burst of freedom every once in awhile.

(This post was edited by modJO on Sep 4, 2005, 5:56 AM)

modJO
Novice

Sep 4, 2005, 6:02 AM

Post #21 of 68 (3994 views)
Shortcut

hehe true that!..

My JRT makes growling noises when playing with other dogs. I have to watch her very carefully cos i dont know if she is being serious or playing. JRT's are a very challenging breed to have. I had lots of problems having her as a pup, but ive countered all of it and shes a very loving and trustable pet now. Luv her to bits.

JRT will always be attracted to things that 'move'.haha. I dont think they will grow bored of catching squirrels or anything of that sort. Once my JRT tried to catch a BIG fly in my room . it was hillarious.

So yeah, must really becareful in the city. I heard somewhere they even like to chase cars. that can be really dangerous.

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 4, 2005, 9:42 AM

Post #22 of 68 (3989 views)
Shortcut

modJO

dogs & cats at my home loves to catch moving things too! they caught mouse, crocoaches, & even flies! flies of corse is done by cat..

Regards,

Yang

Amanda85
Doggyman

Sep 5, 2005, 4:41 PM

Post #23 of 68 (3967 views)
Shortcut

nola.....tmn jaya , i bring pacco in for walk walk onli......

the boxer tak boleh masuk....coz i'm afraid that i'll get scolded.....

but coz during merdeka day afternoon, not many ppl there....so i bring both of them in..... but just by coincidence that there is an officer passng by,,,

Pacco de Mongrel

groovemaster
Enthusiast

Sep 7, 2005, 10:40 PM

Post #24 of 68 (3910 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PSY] Off-Leash Parks anyone? nah didn't think so [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Just caught up with all the posting, etc and from a general view, everyone seem to be pointing a finger at someone else but dog owners. So as "entwash" has indicated we have to clean our act up before we can actually ask for a dog friendly park. Religion being use in this respect to make a place unfriendly to dogs is an excuse.

Crazy Dunno which thread u’ve been reading but as Modjo hs pointed out, some of d posts in dis thread do indeed make reference 2 d fact dat Msian dog owners still hv a lot of catching up 2 do ven it comes 2 cleaning up after deir dogs n behaving responsibly ven in public.

Religion is not an excuse… it’s wat v hv 2 live with in our day 2 day lives as dog owners. N v put up with it n make do d best v can in dis country. V take part in a fair share of dog related activities n off leash running at public places whenever possible n dun use religion as a reason not 2 gv my dog d freedom he deserves.

Dunno whether u’ve noticed d following disturbing trends:

All new or renovated parks hv put up d ‘No Dogs Allowed’ sign.

Some suburbs r implementing rules dat do not allow dogs 2 b at any public park or eatery.

Some suburbs r thinking of requiring dogs 2 b muzzled ven in public.

Dun think u’ll find such drastic measures in non-muslim countries. If u know of any other reason why such stringent rules r applied 2 our pet dogs in Msia, pls amuse me. Just assuming dat even if all Msian dog owners were 2 clean up after deir dogs, send deir dogs 4 training classes, walk dem on leash in public n ensure dey r properly caged at home, do u think dat v’ll ever get a dog friendly park? Tongue

Like some forumers hv mentioned, it will hv 2 take a true dog lover 2 buy n set up a piece of private land as a designated dog park. Even den, he’ll b faced with so much red tape, bureaucracy n discrimination from d govt, dat its no longer worth his cause. But like I’ve said, dis is a very flexible country n I always live in hope dat 1 day, there’ll b a dog friendly park in my neighborhood…Cool

PSY
K9 Kaki

Sep 8, 2005, 2:45 AM

Post #25 of 68 (3894 views)
Shortcut

You miss the point here, the problem is dog owners do not have anything to stand on when requesting for a "dog friendly" ground or area simply due to the fact that everyone who has dogs do not clean up after their dogs. For instance, coming week-end at Taman Tun, do you think there will be no dog poo anywhere when the event finishes? You will definitely find some, my point is even dog owners that are active at puppy.com do not practice this. You may say it is unfair for me to comment as the last gathering early this year I saw a dog owner, Shih Tzu, just walk on after his dog has finish with a few friends too.

What can one do as one rotten apple spoil it for the rest of us. As for Europe, assume you are talking about them, they too have problems of the similair nature, and trust me it is not dog friendly either but they just do not put up signs to say it, just tolerated but in Malaysia we have a religion to use, hence we use that to say "No DOGS".

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my