Home: Members' Area: Members' Introduction:
Hi Dog Lovers, this is my beautiful Border Collie baby

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

panda_dog
Novice

Dec 22, 2005, 1:53 AM

Post #26 of 36 (422 views)
Shortcut
Re: [milooh] Hi Dog Lovers, this is my beautiful Border Collie baby [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi milooh,

My bc now already 9 months old ready. So fast she already grown up. How old are your border collies? They must be very good in agility competition since you send them regularly. They must have won quite a number of titles. It's kind of difficult to find border collie with red and white markings. Mind to send me some pictures of your doggies? You start to rear them when you were in Auburn?

panda_dog
Novice

Dec 22, 2005, 2:05 AM

Post #27 of 36 (420 views)
Shortcut
Re: [hueychoy] Hi Dog Lovers, this is my beautiful Border Collie baby [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi hueychoy,

Normally from breeder is cheaper lo.

(This post was edited by Admin on Dec 22, 2005, 8:52 PM)

leecnken
Novice

Dec 22, 2005, 4:45 PM

Post #28 of 36 (404 views)
Shortcut
Re: [hueychoy] Hi Dog Lovers, this is my beautiful Border Collie baby [In reply to] Can't Post

HueyChoy,

I got a contact and I recently view the dog. The puppy is in great shape but not sure it is still available. It's a home breeder, his name is Jason... you may contact him @ +60196613198.

Regards,
Ken

hueychoy
New User

Dec 22, 2005, 5:56 PM

Post #29 of 36 (399 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leecnken] Hi Dog Lovers, this is my beautiful Border Collie baby [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey,

Thanks for the info. Will contact him soon, but do u mind to tell how much u get the puppy?

kitconnie78
ALPHA

Dec 22, 2005, 11:11 PM

Post #30 of 36 (384 views)
Shortcut
Re: [panda_dog] Hi Dog Lovers, this is my beautiful Border Collie baby [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi welcome to the forum.

Nice collie you have there. I have 2 border collie myself. 1 is 1 1/2 years old and 1 more is 4 months old. This coming January will be a gathering in Bandar Utama. Hope to see you there. Do post more pictures of your lovely collie.

~*~*~*~*~*~*
|<('.'.)>
| (._0)
| ? , ":./
| ;];]c_)
Cool kitconnie78 is the owner of Blush Bibi, Smile Eden, Minmin (Silky Terrier), Tongue Momo (M. Schnaunzer) Laugh Gobi (pug) Sly Magic (Border Collie) and Frown Ariel

panda_dog
Novice

Dec 22, 2005, 11:41 PM

Post #31 of 36 (378 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kitconnie78] Hi Dog Lovers, this is my beautiful Border Collie baby [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi kitconnie78,

You going for the gathering in BU? I not sure yet wor. You got so many dogs one ar? Bibi, Eden, Minmin, Momo, Gobi, Magic and another baby BC, total are 7!.How you manage them? All you put indoors? For me, 1 dog also sometimes I can see the fur on the floor, on the sofa...Tongue

kitconnie78
ALPHA

Dec 23, 2005, 8:38 PM

Post #32 of 36 (368 views)
Shortcut
Re: [panda_dog] Hi Dog Lovers, this is my beautiful Border Collie baby [In reply to] Can't Post

Yes I will be going to the BU gathering. Yes all of my dogs are indoor. I have 7 dogs in total. Some of them are the puppy of give birth by my own dog. Well I live them all in the one of the room in my house downstairs. No change just put them in a room and let them run around. They will know where to pee and poo on the newspaper inside the room. They are very lovely. Normally all my dogs doesn't shed hairs except for the two collies. That really cannot avoid.

~*~*~*~*~*~*
|<('.'.)>
| (._0)
| ;];]c_)
Cool kitconnie78 is the owner of Blush Bibi, Smile Eden, Minmin (Silky Terrier), Tongue Momo (M. Schnaunzer) Laugh Gobi (pug) Sly Magic (Border Collie) and Frown Ariel

panda_dog
Novice

Dec 24, 2005, 5:51 PM

Post #33 of 36 (354 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kitconnie78] Hi Dog Lovers, this is my beautiful Border Collie baby [In reply to] Can't Post

Will you bring all your 7 doggies to BU Wink? Your dogs very 'hou meng', got own room to sleep haha. Well, your doggies really know how to behave. Maybe next time if I have more than 1 dog, I will do the same.

kitconnie78
ALPHA

Jan 9, 2006, 9:49 PM

Post #34 of 36 (334 views)
Shortcut

Sorry for the late reply. I only brought 2 of my collies there in BU. Is good to put the dog in a room rather than cages.

~*~*~*~*~*~*
|<('.'.)>
| (._0)
| ;];]c_)

panda_dog
Novice

Jan 9, 2006, 10:10 PM

Post #35 of 36 (328 views)
Shortcut

hi ,

I thought you brought all your doggies there as I saw 2 collies there near the lake and silky terrier and one husky there. Seems like picnic. I think I saw your collies as one of the guy calling his border collie dog "Magic" and say this is mother and daughter....

milooh

Jan 20, 2006, 8:40 AM

Post #36 of 36 (300 views)
Shortcut

Hey Panda-dog, I didnt see your reply. Anyway, if you want to see pics of my dogs, I am not going to post them here as there are too many. Please click this link www.jef-b.com/Dogs to see pics of my dogs.

Jef my husband competes regularly in agility competitions (AKC and USDAA) with our chocolate lab Milo and our border collies Gael and Voucher. Yes, they have titles especially Milo and Gael who started competing since Feb 2002 and August 2003 respectively.

We got Gael from the Ravensgate Border Collie Rescue and Voucher from a breeder in California. Voucher is from cattle herding lines. They are both very good dogs. Yes, they are smart but border collies are obsessive sometimes, like pacing back and forth when all the dogs are laying around. It's just their nature. I moved to Auburn in 1998 but we didnt get dogs until Sept 2000. Milo is our first dog (Sept 2000), IRiS (April 2002), Gael (Dec 2002) and Voucher (Sept 2004).

You are welcome to ask us any questions. My icq is 22437465. Smile
Rossie
www.jef-b.com/Dogs

(This post was edited by milooh on Jan 20, 2006, 8:45 AM)

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my