Harha, another one required doggie eyes to seeCrazy

ginl
ALPHA

Mar 22, 2002, 1:16 AM

Post #3 of 9 (3146 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Karen] Intro [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To

Derrick look what you did! You've infected other ppl with your invisible letters Crazy

Derrickok
Novice

Mar 22, 2002, 1:22 AM

Post #4 of 9 (3143 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ginl] Intro [In reply to] Can't Post

That is not exactly fair to this senior citizen. How can you blame me for everything.Crazy

ginl
ALPHA

Mar 22, 2002, 1:29 AM

Post #5 of 9 (3142 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Derrickok] Intro [In reply to] Can't Post

ooppss...sorry....did not mean to....give you the steak and soup back lor to compensate Angelic

Hi Karen....welcome to the forum....maybe you can retype your intro....this time with some visible letters Smile

Karen
New User

Mar 22, 2002, 8:35 PM

Post #6 of 9 (3121 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Derrickok] Intro [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi there

Sorry, I hv no idea my Intro was a blank page...I did a preview before I clicked on Post button, everything seemed to be there...

Aiya, so now I have to rewrite the para...the reason I took so long to do the Intro was becos I was too lazy to write the intro. Unsure

jason
Enthusiast

Mar 22, 2002, 9:27 PM

Post #7 of 9 (3113 views)
Shortcut

Hi Karen Smile

I think something has gone wrong at the server nowadays. So, Karen, just intro a bit from yourself since we all here like to know more about you ... Blush

Regards

ear;docked tail;born 11/2001.

Karen
New User

Mar 22, 2002, 10:19 PM

Post #8 of 9 (3108 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jason] Intro [In reply to] Can't Post

SmileLet me start with a smiling face.

I'm the mom to an adorable ShihTzu, Andre who loves me (and my husband) terribly, except when I give him his bath. He's now 1 1/2 years old, still 'single and available' & has been misbehaving a lot lately. We leave him all alone in the house when we go off to work, & lately he has been on a chewing mission of anything within his reach... other than that, he's smart & intelligent & seems to understand what you're trying to tell him (he looks as though he does anyway). And he can do so many cute tricks that most people couldn't help but get amused seeing him 'perform'.

Sometimes, he seems to think he's a human, rather than a dog... maybe cos he's always in the company of people. He loves to play w/children, & seems rather indifferent when we put him near other dogs. His favourite activity is playing...food always come second to his toys.

And to think that at one stage in the beginning, I had wanted to give him away, cos we were a first-timer when it comes to pet, and I was getting all stressed up from all the new responsibilities. I'm so glad I did not give up...he's a big part of our life now.

Cheers.

Rainbow
Canine Addict

Mar 25, 2002, 5:24 PM

Post #9 of 9 (3089 views)
Shortcut

Hello Karen, Welcome to the forum. Smile

¸..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ ·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦:- Rainbow -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my