Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog Friendly Places:
PetFriendly In Cameron H / Frasers Hill ?

nicejellybean
Novice

Aug 17, 2005, 8:06 PM

Post #1 of 4 (1726 views)
Shortcut
PetFriendly In Cameron H / Frasers Hill ? Can't Post

Hi All,

I have a pet puppy (a furkid) and with all due respect .... are there any pet friendly accomodations in Cameron Highlands or Frasers Hill ?? My doogie loves the cold and I very much like to bring him with me along for a short holiday trip .

Any information or good news is much appreciated .

Thanx.

NiceJellyBean

zoeilam
Novice

Aug 29, 2005, 6:43 PM

Post #2 of 4 (1654 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nicejellybean] PetFriendly In Cameron H / Frasers Hill ? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello, "Nicejellybean"

I'm also looking for pet-friendly hotels/resorts at Cameron/Fraser/Genting.

I remember reading your post in one forum under Cameron Highlands website.

This Merdeka Holiday, I'm going up to Genting, my CEO's wife offer her apartment at Genting Permai for free. I'm going to bring my furkid Bobby along.

I don't think there is any hotel/resort that is pet-friendly in Malaysia la.

I've read the threads in one of puppy.com forum which discussed the pet-friendly places topic, most of the dog owner have to smuggle their furkids into hotel/resort.

Guess that's what i'm going to do when i bring Bobby to Genting.

Please do update me if you found any places in Malaysia which allow furkid.
Zoei Lam (Owner of one male English Cocker Spaniel) Frown

Entwash
Novice

Sep 2, 2005, 10:21 AM

Post #3 of 4 (1622 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nicejellybean] PetFriendly In Cameron H / Frasers Hill ? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey... I think I remember bringing my spikey, hammie and goldie to Cameron highlands before. It was in a hotel called... erm.. honestly I can't recall the name.. I've been sitting here trying it for half an hour le Blush. But it was a 3 star hotel and you can actually smuggle it in thru the hotel carpark haha. Otherwise you can try the bungalows or chalets in Cameron. I think most of the bungalows there are not closely supervised so you can have a hell of time there without worrying about being "seen".

But now I'm thinking of going to Thailand for a vaca with my girl girl. Anyone know of any dog-friendly places? If not, jellybeanie, I'll organise a trip up to Cameron's bungalow and have a doggie-Pj party there.

jacenta
Novice

Nov 14, 2006, 2:01 AM

Post #4 of 4 (1164 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Entwash] PetFriendly In Cameron H / Frasers Hill ? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi there,

Can you now remember the hotel you stayed in or any updates of bungalows in Cameron Highlands which allow doggies! I am planning a trip to Camerons with some mates and their furry friends.

Hope you can shed some light.

Cheers,

Jacenta

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my