Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: General:
The MKA cert for my Cocker .

atom
Novice

Mar 21, 2002, 12:13 PM

Post #1 of 9 (3142 views)
Shortcut
The MKA cert for my Cocker . Can't Post

For ur info, i had bought a English Cocker Spaniel from a UPM Vet student last 8 months ago that cost me RM700 only . During that time she promised me that my Atom ( Black Cocker Spaniel) will get the cert within few months. But until now days i haven't get it yet. I already asked her for twice times when can i get it, but she told me that occured some problem during the procedure to get the cert.
hmmmm....any1 can let me know izzit a LONG period to get the cert from MKA & how much does i need 2 pay for the cert?? or i've been cheated by my " friend'S friend "??!!!

Regards, LiMee Unsure

Khoobg
Webmaster

Mar 21, 2002, 2:51 PM

Post #2 of 9 (3136 views)
Shortcut
Re: [atom] The MKA cert for my Cocker . [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi LiMee,

Welcome to the forum. It is always the responsibility of the breeder to submit all documentation for the application of predigree for your dog. In most cases, with sufficient documentation and the condition that the breeder submit them early , MKA normally send the predigree to the breeder by the dog the puppies is 2 month of age.

Dog Obedience and Agility - http://www.puppy.com.my/ob/
Events' Pictures - http://www.doggie.com.my
Online Pets Memorial - http://www.rainbowsbridge.com.my

Derrickok
Novice

Mar 21, 2002, 3:21 PM

Post #3 of 9 (3136 views)
Shortcut

welcome to the forum.
I am sure you will be returning for results. On your next visit, can you please go to the members' introduction area and transfer some of your bio-data from your profile and post them there for other members to view. I am all the members will appreciate that and they will assist you willingly.

With regard to your atom. I can check it up for you but I do need the following information.
(1) The name of the breeder; in this case the UPM Vet student.
(2) Please find out if the dam (the mother of Atom) is registered under this UPM student's name or the dog is under her parents name and if possible, the registered name of the mother C.S. as shown on the pedigree ( MKA certificate )
(3) If all submissions to MKA is in proper order, it takes two months for the pedigree to be issued
(4) The cost of litter registration, and MKA certs are all charged to the breeder and the breeder if had promised you as such will give it to you FOC.
(5) Your only fees to the is the transfer of ownership from the breeder's name to your name and that would be RM10 for MKA member and RM50 for non member.
If you feel uncomfortable about all these questions, please be my guest and call MKA direct Tel Nos. 77292027 or visit them at Tm Tun Dr. Ismail. K.L.

atom
Novice

Mar 22, 2002, 12:08 AM

Post #4 of 9 (3122 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Khoobg] The MKA cert for my Cocker . [In reply to] Can't Post

thankx for ur kindly replied !!

Tongue

atom
Novice

Mar 22, 2002, 12:47 AM

Post #5 of 9 (3121 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Derrickok] The MKA cert for my Cocker . [In reply to] Can't Post

thankz Derric!

Unsure i was no idea at all for the questions ur asking me .

err... i only knew her ( the breeder ) name is "ZHI NING" without surname & told me that she is the member of MKA. And the additional info i can give u as below :

Atom Bio-Data :
*Birthdate - 23rd June 2001.
*Sex - Male
*Color - Black
------------------------------------------------------------
Atom's Mother name - BooBoo ( Black & paws a
little bit brown )
Atom's Mother age - around 3 - 3.5 years

Breeder hometown - Seremban , Negeri 9.
Breeder Sex - Female
Breeder Age - 25 ( yrs 1977 ) "i guess"

Unimpressed LiMee

Andrew

Mar 22, 2002, 1:58 AM

Post #6 of 9 (3116 views)
Shortcut

Hi Li Mee,

Keep calling this breeder...Keep chasing her...And see the breeder directly and require an answer directly from her why is the cert not given to you yet...Or the dog has no MKA cert. at all...

It is impossible that MKA hasn't produce the cert yet. It's almost 7 months from the day you brought your ATOM home..

By the way, is the name you provide to Derrick is as in her MKA cert name. This is because normally the calling name and the registered is different. So if Derrick to check for you through the name you given, he will not get anything if the name is not as in the cert.

If the breeder insists that the dog DO have a cert, then I think you might request something directly from the breeder such as her MKA member No., the photocopy of pedigree of the sire & dam of your atom. Then you might give all the required info to Derrick and I believe this will help him a lot if he is checking it out for you. It is better you act quickly rather than waiting for the breeder saying "The cert is not out yet" everytime you asked.

Andrew Wong
Miniature Pinscher, Born 22.12.2000

Derrickok
Novice

Mar 22, 2002, 8:53 AM

Post #7 of 9 (3106 views)
Shortcut

I regret to inform you I am unable to proceed further with the information as per your attachment.
Please note that MKA has no such records in their data bank and it is futile to pursue the matter.
Regards.

atom
Novice

Apr 18, 2002, 8:04 AM

Post #8 of 9 (3089 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Derrickok] The MKA cert for my Cocker . [In reply to] Can't Post

Unc. Derrick, i hv a goodnews for u !!!
My Atom got his MKA cert oredi ...

Andrew

Apr 18, 2002, 9:16 AM

Post #9 of 9 (3088 views)
Shortcut

Congratulations .....

You got the cert at last. I believe we are all happy to heard this. But did the breeder told you what is the cause of the delay?

Andrew Wong
Miniature Pinscher, Born 22.12.2000

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my