First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

AnneBoleyn
New User

Aug 23, 2005, 9:33 PM

Post #26 of 31 (943 views)
Shortcut
Re: [KL] AKU SHOW CANCEL!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

To clear your mind once more,

1.) I will not boycott any shows carryout by MKA because why should I?

2.) I had the rights to register or not to register my puppy with MKA. This is my rights.

3.) I did not or never mentioned about organising any dog shows or any event to compete with MKA because I do not see why should I do that! and

4.) Run the office - Well you never know. If I can manage a multimillion dollars organisation what make you think that I am not capable in running an organisation such as MKA. But I am not interested!

Of course you can't boycott when there is no other kennel association in the country that has worldwide recognition? No other show that is international recognised in Malaysia except organised by MKA. Do u think you want to register your dogs with a club that has no recognition?

You may be a mutilmillionaire and capable in running any organisation, but not a worldwide recognised kennel association.

"We are no God, and we do make mistakes. Be merciful on other mistakes is more than God!"

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Aug 24, 2005, 1:52 AM

Post #27 of 31 (910 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ricky] AKU SHOW CANCEL!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

yap agree with u we shouldnt always see things from 1 side or should i say negative side only? soe time we should take things positively without ignoring the negative points.

sometimes there are certain ppl who loves to conclude a situation without border to seek for the reasons.

i always being doubtful abt why MKA want to "SIMPLY" cancel a show as claimed by certain ppl & followed blindly be some others since it is not benefitial to them at all.

fortunately i can get the answer from u here.

by the way, wish to know besides u attended ur cocker spaniels (am i right?) for show do u have other breeds? thanks.

Regards,

Yang

PSY
K9 Kaki

Aug 24, 2005, 5:03 AM

Post #28 of 31 (893 views)
Shortcut
Re: [KL] AKU SHOW CANCEL!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Just to clarfy this issue, my comments or opinion is not directed at you but a response to "The Small Fry" and I am not partcularly upset. If you look up my reply to you earlier I encourage you to write to M.K.A. to view your displeassure. As for your 'one sided comments', if M.K.A. do not know your views officially it will always still be a one sided story. As for 'boycott' it looks like a 'catch 22' predicament as I gather from some without a dog show there is no point in keeping dogs (personal view so please do not start shooting me down) ( do read the other comments and views that is what it looks like to me). In short, most of the dogs owners on this particular subject only keep dogs to show. It is an option to boycott, whether you do or not, you only know, and I never did tell you to, again it is to The Small Fry, one of your unintended to have supporter.

Please do clarify for me which part of my posting said, you mentioned you were going to organise an alternative show.

To conclude, if anyone out there is 'angry, upset, annoyed etc about this cancellation or about M.K.A., just do not only post it on puppy.com let M.K.A. know about it.

chrisong
Doggyman

Aug 24, 2005, 5:10 AM

Post #29 of 31 (888 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leecy] AKU SHOW CANCEL!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

You also come in here ar? First time wor.Sly

You already a MKA member or do you own a show dog? How long you involved with MKA? Tell us more about your dog show experience la. What to get to know you better ma.

ricky
Enthusiast

Aug 24, 2005, 7:35 AM

Post #30 of 31 (871 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leecy] AKU SHOW CANCEL!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi ,

Thank you for supporting the statement I made. YES, currently I'm showing ACS, I'm a big ACS fancier. Beside that, we did show MAltese as well.Please fell free to visit my website.

Regards

Ricky

In Reply To
yap agree with u we shouldnt always see things from 1 side or should i say negative side only? soe time we should take things positively without ignoring the negative points.

sometimes there are certain ppl who loves to conclude a situation without border to seek for the reasons.

i always being doubtful abt why MKA want to "SIMPLY" cancel a show as claimed by certain ppl & followed blindly be some others since it is not benefitial to them at all.

fortunately i can get the answer from u here.

by the way, wish to know besides u attended ur cocker spaniels (am i right?) for show do u have other breeds? thanks.

friendly,
RicKY

KL
Novice

Aug 24, 2005, 10:19 PM

Post #31 of 31 (842 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PSY] AKU SHOW CANCEL!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Friend,

I did wrote to MKA officially regarding the issue we discuss in this forum. I believe here at puppy.com, we are all dog lovers rather than concern about showing our dogs. Right? Let wish all the best for our k-9................

Regards,

KL

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my